• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

Erienne

Anime high :D
Forgetting my iPod touch in some sheets and having it going through a cycle in the wash. Miraculously, it survived. :D

lvl100blastoise

One of my stoner friends went for a drive speeding down a busy highway a 3 in the morning with his uncle on his first ever time tripping on shrooms. He was driving but he didn't even have his permit at the time(he was 14). It was his moms car. He got away with it.

Nothing bad ever happens to this kid though.

Bardische

Elegance.
I punched a clerk at Toys R Us because he wouldn't give me my copy of Platinum I've been reserving for. He said I wasn't on the reserve list. I got sent out of the store. Though after 3 days, I got it. But it was free. The clerk paid for it. Well, lucky me :)

My brother and I shared a tent. I had a wet dream, and I pulled down my pants. My brother apparently woke up and saw me master baiting(separated and used different words for censorship :). I never remembered anything. It scarred my brother though :)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I tried to deep fry a chocolate bar.

a hershey one.

disinagrated in the oil.

did it again with a snickers.

now that one was GOOD

Surfing_Pikachu

I punched a clerk at Toys R Us because he wouldn't give me my copy of Platinum I've been reserving for. He said I wasn't on the reserve list. I got sent out of the store. Though after 3 days, I got it. But it was free. The clerk paid for it. Well, lucky me :)

My brother and I shared a tent. I had a wet dream, and I pulled down my pants. My brother apparently woke up and saw me master baiting(separated and used different words for censorship :). I never remembered anything. It scarred my brother though :)
Was he younger then you? I would lol if he was.

Why is there so much murder of Hershy Bars T_T

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!

Would suck to be you then? What did your brother did after that? Or did you forgot that too xD I wanna have a laugh ;)

katkat

InsertDramaticMusic
I have fallen up the stairs.... We only have 2 steps...

One time I was on the bed, playing platnium, kicking my feet. Then I accedentily kicked my little sis in the head (She's 3)

Darkrai0203

Propaniac

Wait I can understand having the dream but why did you master bait right after

Erienne

Because obviously Pokemon turns him on.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Yes, tis true.

My cousin stuck a piece of raw chicken in his mouth, intentionaly.
And he ate it.

he's like, 15.

Bardische

Elegance.
Because obviously Pokemon turns him on.

It was a separate occasion! I don't remember the dream, exactly. But it certainly wasn't Pokemon! Jeevers, I'm not THAT addicted that I would be dreaming something to have a nocturnal emission to -___-

And it's a wet dream. Yes it was. I don't know why I did it. My scarred brother told me so :(

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
Two dumb criminals. The first one was a Japanese man robbed a store dressed in a Spiderman coustume. (Regular color). The second was a guy robbing a store nude. Finally, a guy got arrested 1,333 times for Driving Under the Influence. Whst an idiot.

Erienne

Many of these deserve Darwin Awards.

What the...? He was still driving after that many DUIs? What the hell is wrong with the police there?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I bought an MP3 player a long time ago and when asked by the cashier if I wanted to get warranty on it. Convinced I was going to take extremely good care of it, I responded by telling her "No thank you." The following day I had it laying on the floor and I stepped on it with my heel and broke the screen. :<

I was talking with my older sister about The Dark Knight and she said she could do the pencil trick on me i said no you can't i've got glasses on i pick a pencil and tap on lenses, pencil slips and goes straight into my eye.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
a friend of mine was trying to tickle me with a xnex stick while i was busy doing some writingwork and as a reaction i turned my head and he poked with the xnexstick in my right eye.

It was late at night and i had just gotten out of the movie theatre which was in a large shopping centre, because it was late the security had turned off all the escalators and the automatic doors, because i had never been in a shopping centre where this has happened before i tried walking out of an automatic door, which i realised it wouldn't open

there were people outside and they were laughing at me, and i didn't understand why, then people came up behind me and i said, the door won't work, and they said, yeah thats why you go through the door with a handle right next to it

:p

super blonde moment

You're right, that is stupid.