• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

The Sarge

look into my eyes...
To go with the people ignoring Jackass's "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME" warning, me and my friends played the game where they threw stuff at each others crotches. We used a tennis ball instead or the hammer or whatever they used.

Me and my friends did that too, but we used frozen waterbottles.

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
Climbed up a 10 foot cliff.

Fell in a 6 foot puddle and almost drownded

Almost fell off of a 15 foot cliff.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I have this polyester swim cap. It's black and has a red stripe running down it. A few days ago, I went to Jimmy John's with a friend from school (Jimmy John's is only like, a few blocks away) and I wore my swim cap over my face. I looked like a friggin Power Ranger, I swear.

So we were like a block away from JJ's, and I started to slip on some ice (I'm damn blind without my glasses, mind you, and it doesn't help that I was wearing a swim cap over my face). Of course, a cop drove by, and according to my friend, she was staring at us suspiciously.

My original plans were to just walk into Jimmy John's with the swim cap over my face and order my food, then just walk back to school surreptitiously. But eh.

That's actually about the extent of stupid things I've done in real life. I don't do many stupid things.

burninator59

Not asking a girl out, thinking "Eh what the heck, I don't need girls", deciding I was going to give up on girls, then finding out she liked me. Life is stupid.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Oh no! You almost drownded!

One time, when I was a kid, I was hanging from this really thin tree branch. Needless to say, the branch broke, and I almost broke my arm.

oh noez you almost broke your arm 0_o

anyway, stupid things that stupid people did in real life let's see.
when i was about 7 years old i was building a dam with a friend, all went well the water started to stop untill my friend was pulling a flock of grass like hell and just when i was passing him so i could grab a bucket the grass suddenly let loose with as result that i ended up in the water and that my friend landed with his behind on the dam breaking it.

i almost remained dry-_-

BIOMAN

Try me...
A buddy of mine got a little to touchy feely with his girl in the bathroom at school (if you know what I mean). That's right, it was in the guys bathroom and the teachers do roam the halls all day. Oh and btw he got caught.

1ee7leader

Slipped on a tiny puddle, and flew 10 feet in the air.
Oh.
Came down crashing with only a fractured toe...
>_<

P_S_B

Shiny hunter
I have plenty of stories of people being idiots:

1. This sounds like something out of a comedy show, but it's 100% true: Two escaped prisoners tied together with handcuffs tried to escape by running around opposite sides of a post. XD video

2. There was once a lady who forged a Lotto ticket to win a couple o' hundred bucks, only to get caught and discovered that her ticket would have been the jackpot winner had she not doctored it.

3. People try to race train across level crossings.

4. There was once a robber who broke into someone's house: He decided to go upstairs, promptly fell back down them, smashing his head. He then set a fire in the kitchen, before going back upstairs to have a lie-down... http://www.3news.co.nz/News/Incompetent-burglar-badly-bungles-job/tabid/209/articleID/88974/cat/772/Default.aspx

5. Someone once tried to rob a convenience store while a uniformed Police officer was at the counter having a coffie. The officer was already there when the would-be-robber came in...

6. A couple of girls at my school decided to do a 'grundy run' around the school (mostly over the new playfort) and subsequently posted photos of the event on a social website. They did put black squares over their faces, but it was still painfully obvious who one of them was, and the other tried to defend herself by saying, "My whole face is covered."

There are plenty more dummies out there...

Last edited:

The Sarge

look into my eyes...
:D
I just rolled on the floor laughing!
What happened next?

Not much, we had a MP3 player with bear sounds and some little speakers, and at the counter I "roared" and just kinda walked around the other side of the cart, outside the checkout lines, and "roared" again, and took off, where we had a van waiting outside for us. The people were all, wtf.

Oh, and another time me and the same friend went to down the main road of the city carrying a cardboard box painted like a car and makin car sounds. We did this again with a friend with a broken leg and we stopped in the middle of the road saying our engine died.

Here soon we are going to get these taped and put them online, we just need a camera.

Crystal Clair

This guy walked into Wal-Mart wearing a bear suit, got a cart, filled it with honey and teddy grams, and went to the counter.

I also swallowed a penny once.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I just saw this actually. A guy at the ski hill I go to was dressed as a hotdog. Whenever someone passed him they called him weiner, me inculded

Jayhennessy

Irish Trainer
Lemme see...

Not me:
- A girl in my class though a chinese person was speaking Connamara Irish...
- At a Hallowe'en party, someone wondered what'd happen if you lit a firework pointing face-down...

Me:
- When I was six, I wondered what a Pound((Money)) tasted like...
-Came into school with my pants' on backwards...

Yeah...

poke_tamer

An idiotic, i think, thing that someone has done is kill their family after he lost his job. There were other options, and now 5 kids are dead, and 2 adults.