1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Brumrha, Jan 28, 2009.

1. when i was 4 a pulled my pants down in public to show off my cool new underwear (i have since forgotten what was on them but meh)

2. P_S_B

P_S_B Shiny hunter

This Despite the obviousness of it, she seems totally oblivious to the fact that they want to get out. Definitely the epitome of stupid.

Be advised, some of the more heated comments contain course language.

3. Killer_Squirtle

Killer_Squirtle Follow my lead!

2 words, LEEROY JEEEEEKINS!

4. Splitzman

Splitzman Bad to the Horn

Not necessarily me, but: people killing each other over an air mattress, a cocker spaniel's lifespan, toilet paper, who had the longer criminal record, which military branch is tougher, and who would set the table at dinner.

Dumb criminals: A guy wearing a paper bag over his head as a disguise after he put it on in the bathroom, criminals who take another person's car and can't drive a stick shift, a person who robs a surveillance camera store with the cameras rolling, people who rob stores with a hammered a tiny welding torch, a can of ravioli, a pitchfork, a toilet bowl cleaner package successfully, a sword (only to have the store clerk pull out a bigger sword, and the classic hand as a gun trick.
    Finally, the Japanese gov't got a grant for a 7-year length of time to see if catfish's wagging of their tails triggers earthquakes.

This is all the truth.

5. Shaymin~

Shaymin~ Well-Known Member

When my younger brother was at preschool, he saw a bunch of ants on the ground. My mom had told him that ants were high in protein, so he... uh, licked the ants off the ground and ate them. He said they tasted horrible.

6. InfamousMrJ

InfamousMrJ Serebii'sGhostbuster

To be honest, you would be surprised how many people don't know how to open a door, though it is labeled as to how.
    This is a constant at work. Countless times I've watched people ram into our doors, either pushing instead of pulling, or the other way around.
    One time, a man became "stuck" in our restroom. He was pushing the door, rather than pulling the handle. I, sadly, had to open it for him.
    All the same, it makes for a good laugh at work, really.

7. sometimes i have a hard time opening doors

but to be fair sometimes the handles are designed in a way were your not sure if you should push them or pull (and i like most people dont pay attention to hinges)

8. Shiny qwilfish of doom

Shiny qwilfish of doom Back in White

watching Tropic Thunder. *shudders*

9. Spider Pig

Spider Pig Active Member

The old headmaster of my school closed the school because of adverse weather conditions AFTER the snow had all melted. Meaning half a day of wanting to get sent home, then getting sent home, then realising there's no snow to enjoy :x One of maaaaany stupid things the senior management of my school have done.

10. ZF911

ZF911 Well-Known Member

When I was little(somewhere between 4-6) I was homeschooled then(and I still am), and our co-op(once a week "school" for homeschoolers, with art, gym, and other classes you may not be able to do everyday at home) had a field trip to the zoo.

When we got there, I saw this kid that looked just like my cousin(well, the back of his head looked like that). So I run like 2 blocks on a busy day at the Zoo screaming at the top of my lungs "MAAAAAATTTTTTHHHHEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!" then I got to him and hugged him. Then I realized he wasn't my cousin. I don't think his mom noticed, but then the kid ran off....

11. Saph

Saph Rapscallion

This is actually an intelligent thing to do.

12. Orihime

Orihime OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

As it tells you what NOT to do when making a movie, like catwoman

13. Elk1024

Elk1024 New Member

I failed a Computer Programming Logic online course from my community college because I didn't know how to use the site, and didn't respond to the welcome email on time (which said "If you do not respond to this email, you will fail this course."). That was $200 well spent, eh?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  14. Rheine

Rheine Stabby McStabface

15. Shiny qwilfish of doom

Shiny qwilfish of doom Back in White

Ummmm...to me its not.

16. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

lol, oh well you were still young back then you shall be forgiven:p
    (i had the same thing btw)

17. Ling-Ling

Ling-Ling Pokemon dressup

The people who have been lighting fires in Australia. We are in the middle of our worst bushfires ever. Some people just want to get lynched apparently.

18. me: "sally watch that lampost if your not careful youll bump into it"

friend: "dont be stupid i wont..."

*bang*

me: "told you"

if bumping into something that big and when youve been warned about it isnt stupid then what is?

- my friend says lol out loud like when you tell a joke she goes "haha lol" it just shows she spends too much time on msn ¬_¬

- this is abit gross but i remember someone picking up something off their floor and putting it in their mouth thinking it was a wine gum when it was actually a slug

19. Dusk Vampire Kamui

Dusk Vampire Kamui Black Belt

I personally don't like to share thoughts like this. However I will tell something.
    When I was little, I was playing around with a stapler, and suddenly got a staple stuck on one of my index fingers. XD

20. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Staying up all night while playing Pokemon is pretty stupid. People keep getting mad at me for napping during the day.