• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

Elk1024

I personally don't like to share thoughts like this. However I will tell something.
When I was little, I was playing around with a stapler, and suddenly got a staple stuck on one of my index fingers. XD

Same thing happened to me. Except it was a staple gun. And I shot myself in the chin with it.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
I rode my skateboard in front of a car during rush hour in the middle of Pittsburgh thinking i could make it and hit a rock and fell right in front of the car......... i think i got a concussion from it but i have no clue. lol

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I rode my skateboard in front of a car during rush hour in the middle of Pittsburgh thinking i could make it and hit a rock and fell right in front of the car......... i think i got a concussion from it but i have no clue. lol

consider yourself lucky then, it could have ended more worse than that.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
The other day after school, some idiot was free running. He was on the roof of the school and tried to jump over a wall, fifteen feet away. Smacked his head on the wall. Was hillarious, but sucked to be him. What an idiot.

Sillicia

Trader
The other day after school, some idiot was free running. He was on the roof of the school and tried to jump over a wall, fifteen feet away. Smacked his head on the wall. Was hillarious, but sucked to be him. What an idiot.

^^; I'm quite surprised he didn't DIE or at least concuss.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
^^; I'm quite surprised he didn't DIE or at least concuss.
I didn't bother going over to find out. He had a group of friends with him, so if he was injured, they should *hopefully* help him out. And the fact he got up and tried again few minutes later.

Last edited:

Steelers_Fan

hiding in your mind
Home-Took shots of V8 in a poker game becuse of random bet
School-Made my friend ask "Why does the wind blow hard in Bangkok" he didnt get in trouble every1 just laughed
Other-Tripped randomly while playing soccer and my coach yelled "watch out bud, the chalk will come up and trip ya!"

Same thing happened to me. Except it was a staple gun. And I shot myself in the chin with it.
that makes my skin crawl my friend tryed to fly when we were younger all i can say is ouch

Xhizors

Banned
When I was about 7 or 8, the teacher took the whole class to the woods for a pick-nick, so I was very excited to be free, so me and my 2 best friends ran off from the group with a couple of sandwiches. Sadly, there was this kid Ben* who would always follow us like a puppy. I dont know why we decided to go up a very high hill, carrying all the sandwiches. While climbing I dropped my bottle of water that went down, so I told the Ben* to go get it and that's what he did. Suddenly he tripped and kept going down and crashed into a tree, and broke his nose, and he was bleeding. He still has scarrs all over his face. I feel so guilty about it... :-(

*Ben isnt his real name.

Saberu

I took sleep meds in the morning.
>.>
Twice.
XD

A free pass out of school.

Pi-chamo

I've seen and done many stupid things in my life.

-When I was 4 I pretended to shave with my grandpa's razor and accidently cut my lip open(sad thing is that i'm not even a guy)
-My dad accidently threw $100 out the window in a napkin on the highway
-Older Brother fell asleep on the road a block away from the house
-After a hurricane, my best friend wanted to go look at the aftermath around the block,her older sister didn't want to go so she said "the power's out so I guess we can't drive." She believed it.
-Me and my friends went to public street and pretended to pull a rope so people would stop and realize we weren't holding anything, it was really funny when some cars would continue to drive through and we pretended to get pulled along with the car.

Last edited:
In 1986 they discovered a new Stegosaurid dinosaur in China and named it the Changdusaurus.

After some time, the paleobiologists asked for the fossils to describe the species.

It looks like someone lost them. Really, wtf, how can you lose stegosaurid fossils?

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I tried jumping off stairs and missed the end and messed up my ankle. I could barely walk for the rest of the day.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Some idiotic freshman said near a teacher that he had a bag of drugs in his backpack.
Haven't seen that kid since.