• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I told the principal that there were two yr11 kissing near the stairs. I was in grade 7 back then I didn't know what I was doing! I regretted that ever since.

Every year I wait until the last day to do my Science Fair Report. They all involved staying up past 1 o' clock.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
A friend of a friend put money in her CD rom.

Oh, and one of my old friends walked into a dark room without the lights off because she thought that dark rooms don't have lights. I turned on the lights to find her on the floor with her foot in a bucket.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Just yesterday I went to play a PS2 game and put it into my Xbox 360.

Dark_Houndoom

~*~ Stewart ~*~
Funny thing happened at work the other day. I work in Hospitality. I was telling a customer that her Child's meal comes with a complimentary drink, anyway, I said- "IF you just take a look in the fridge to your right, and select a drink, I'll get it for you."

That was all fine and well... however this lady started to look to her left for a fridge... Here's me standing there trying my best not to laugh under my breath. I ended up saying: "The fridge just to your right...." it's all i could say without being smart alec.

Speaking of which had another customer that same day come up to me and ask: "The numbers on the tables.... are they the table numbers?" .... I said back to the customer: Yeaaaaaaas..... :|

Last edited:
If I could list all the stuff I've done, we would be here all day.

But I won't.

-I ate a bug when I was small.
-When I was, like, 6, I pulled down my pants to show off my underwear (glad to see other people have too).
-I got lost once in a supermarket and started crying so loud, it made the policeman feel awkward. I was secretly lol-ing.
-This one person I know (not me) says stuff like rofl and lmao like words. lol

That's all for now.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I slept in and had a seizure when I should have been at the hospital for a meeting about my epilepsy.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I slept in and had a seizure when I should have been at the hospital for a meeting about my epilepsy.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
When I open the handle when swinging open the freezer the refrigerator ALMOST tipped over it didn't though fewf!

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
I sprayed Lysol in my butt and underwear the day before a field trip to the state capitol. I was in 4th grade and wanted to smell extremely nice, but that was just plain stupid.

Drinking milk 4 days beyond the expiration date. Next day, I had an upset stomach and semi-violent diarrhea. This happened this week.

Drunk-driving and crashing at the police station. (Ok, I never experienced that, but a dumb drunk driver did that though).

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
I think i once heard a story about a girl jumping off of a balcony thinking that pikachu would catch her.

Going into the room with all the shoes from the Anne Frank memorial and saying 'IT STINKS IN HERE!' really loudly.

Thank god I did not do this :/

muumajii23

I constantly fall off chairs. This could be from lack of sleep, my zero balance, or the fact that I'm that "skilled".

Seriously, one time I was spinning on one of those office chairs. Fell off, of course. Hit my head on the wall.

Ya not that bright. :/

Last edited:

Wyverian

Chronicler
My friend and I hear a bunch of people out in the hallway in my apartment complex, he leans out the door and yells the proper name for a male reproductive organ... We find out later the noise was coming from a women having a miscarriage.

Icefiyre

Banned
In 9th grade biology class we were using microscopes for something and when we were finished using them we were supposed to unplug them. For whatever reason I had washed my hands and forgot to completely dry them. I grabbed the wire and ZAP!

I flew a few feet back and my arm completely spazzed up into the air. It was twitching for the rest of the day.

Hurts like a 6!tc3.

1dev13

Has all the starters
I'm almost positive that, including me, and some of you, have either: Pulled on a door that said push, or Pushed on a door that said pull! I've done this many times...

MaskedManAbsolkid

I saw someone pick up a used condom, thinking it was a balloon. I think you can guess what he tried to do next.

Also, the story about the woman who shoved three credit cards into her Wii thinking it'd give her Wii Points.