• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

Skylands

This one guy went to Bank of America and wrote a stickup note on the back of a deposit slip. Fearing that someone saw him write the note, he went across the street to Wells Fargo, stood in line, and presented the note to the teller. She looked at it and rolled her eyes.
"This iz stikkup. Put all your muny in this bag."
The teller, knowing that this guy wasn't the brightest bulb in the harbor, explained that he either needed to fill out a Wells Fargo deposit slip or go back to Bank of America. He chose the latter and was arrested five minutes later waiting in line at Bank of America.

...Stupid enough for yah?

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I didn't know my best friend was a twin and when I saw his twin at recess I was all like "Dude, you're spose to be in detention" And he was all like "No way! I didn't do anything, I don't even know you!" and well... ya. NOT MY FAULT!

ClaymanV

ROFL...my stupidest thing ie done has to be...i told a girl i liked her......

twas a saaaaad day in my "fatty land" apperently...

ClaymanV

ClaymanV

Sometimes I forget that bread doesn't go in fridge and milk doesn't go in the cup cabnet!

lol im sililar :p

ive put pop in the cupboard before, patato chips in the freezer...one time i was so outa it i put my empty pop bottle into the microwave and set it on "popcorn"...then i was like 'oh S***!'

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Near the begining of Year 8 sometime last year we had Dance, our teacher was at some course and we had a sub. I remember having Dance LAST on a Friday in Year 7 but this was 5th period, one away from last. We watched some of Step Up, by the end of the lesson I was quite tired. So, I started walking home, nobody else was there, which was odd. I was nearly home when I realised "F***! IT'S SIXTH PERIOD!" I ran all the way back to school (10 Minutes). One of my friend's Mum was walking away from the school and walked me back after a brief explaination. I was in tears thinking I was doomed. The receptionist understood the situation! I missed the first half of German and we were in the Computer Room.... Oh well.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
I once tried to charge my DS during a power outage.
At least it made a good emergency flashlight.

LOL! I did the same thing with my DS when the power went out!
(Except the charging part)

Anyway, this is a VERY stupid thing I have done. One time, I was making some instant ramen, and I was going to put some black pepper in it, and the container was one that you unscrew, and when I went to grab the pepper, not knowing at the time, I ended up grabbing the salt and I unscrewed the cap, and I ended up pouring the whole thing in the pot I was cooking the ramen in. My mother made me eat it so I would not waste it, and that ramen was NASTAYEH! Trust me, you do NOT want to eat insant ramen with an entire cup of salt in it!

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
LOL! I did the same thing with my DS when the power went out!
(Except the charging part)

Anyway, this is a VERY stupid thing I have done. One time, I was making some instant ramen, and I was going to put some black pepper in it, and the container was one that you unscrew, and when I went to grab the pepper, not knowing at the time, I ended up grabbing the salt and I unscrewed the cap, and I ended up pouring the whole thing in the pot I was cooking the ramen in. My mother made me eat it so I would not waste it, and that ramen was NASTAYEH! Trust me, you do NOT want to eat insant ramen with an entire cup of salt in it!

Does your mom care about your health whatsoever?!? Eating a entire cp of salt could potentioly kill you. (if its iodized)

I did somthin stupid.....
I slaped a ugly girls butt... i ain't proud of it.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Does your mom care about your health whatsoever?!? Eating a entire cp of salt could potentioly kill you. (if its iodized)

I did somthin stupid.....
I slaped a ugly girls butt... i ain't proud of it.

I was exaggerating. I just wanted to show the point that it was nasty. :p And plus, I did not eat all of it because I could not stand the taste.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
In school today, this uber nerdy kid asked out my girlfriend, and said (according to her)
Kid: "You wanna go see a movie this weekend?"
Girlfriend: "Uhh..."
Kid: "We could see Disney Earth, how does Sunday at 5 sound?" Girlfriend: "My parents are out of town an-"
Kid: "Don't worry, my parents will be there."
Girlfriend: "I'm going out with someone..." *runs* Got away safely!

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
A few weeks ago I had to go get some groceries after school so I grabbed my Ipod touch and put in my pocket like always. When I got home, I forgot to remove it from my pocket and changed into my pyjamas. Well, I have a bad habit of dumping my clothes on the floor before bed. My mom ended up coming into my room and started collecting clothes for the laundry. Since my mom doesn't check my pockets before she does laundry and takes the clothes off the floor. After a while in the washer my mom decides to check on the clothes because she heard something. Truthfully, I thought my mom was going crazy until she walked in my room with my Ipod in her hand. The touch screen was damaged from the water and my dad couldn't fix it but, my headphones were still connected and working. Luckily, my parents got me a new one... but this is my last one.

BattyCat

Owl Girl
Life.

In real life i joined serebii... that was stupid...! i can't believe IT its taken over my... entire 5 minutes of EVERY SINGLE year... ;078; ok but seriously now... i want to be GOOD but im unable to be because i can't i wasn't brought up that way- has anyone ever seen the film Cry Baby with Johnny Depp? like that but without a electric chair tattooed to my chest....

bye bye ladies!

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
during a football game earlier this year, two guys from my school took their shirts off, painted them out school colours and ran across the field shouting during half-time. Not stupid enough for you? It was a high school football game, they should've streaked! XD

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Hetalia has plenty.

I stapled a finger when trying to find out how to reload it. Bled a lot... from then on I usually had someone else staple my papers.

My mom gave me a spray can with a liquid that would clean my face and stuff, (she forces me to, I could care less about my face as long as it's decent enough). So I closed my eyes and sprayed, but I ended up spraying it at a the chair in front of me (t'was in a car).

Joining several forums when I only go actively on 3.

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
I accidently broke the oven door off a stove in home ec class on monday. I got suspended.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
I accidently broke the oven door off a stove in home ec class on monday. I got suspended.

How in Sinnoh did you break off the freaking door off of the stove?!? o_O

random guardian

Get your flame on!
me being in a somewhat poor school i should know how to break something by touching it.

SnorlaxInSlacks

Come here kiddies...
I managed to slice my finger 3 times in the same day because of a staple sticking out of my binder. :p

Oh yeah. And yesterday I was microwaving some mini-pancakes (love those things), and my old man said to put them in for 1:08. I did, and the still came out hard and solid. So I put them in for another 1:08, successully burning them to a crisp and making the entire house smell like smoke. It still hasn't completley cleared out.

Well my friend did something silly. he was...'Pleasuring' Himself, and got some...'Juice' on his DS (Why was he doing that while playing the DS). His sister saw it on the DS, asked what it was. he said it was energy drink, so she wiped it off and put it in her mouth. Then she said that she doesn't know why he drinks them, because they taste horrible.
...Oh god.