• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in real life.

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
Tried waking myself up this morning by banging my head against a wall listening to metal. About the 5th bang, I banged too hard and my head ached for about 10 minutes.

Now as for what someone else has done, two people were stripping. Now this may not seem stupid, but these two people had a different scoring system. They would throw rocks over an overpass and each time that a rock hit a headlight, the thrower would strip. Now imagine if you hit a police crusier. That's what happened and were shortly arrested thereafter

Deo

I freaked out one time after getting off the bus because I thought I had lost my phone. I was talking on it, how stupid.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Well this one time my sister was doing her homework which was matching,etc.
On one of the matching sections she couldn't find the last answer even though their was only one blank and letter left.
I had to point that out to her then she said she felt dumb and started laughing.

pokemaster001

I can beat all of you in stupidity, I nearly burned down a forest! (well, it was kinda my friend, but I was there and everything)

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
A friend of mine tried to play mission impossibly by sneaking on once piece metal/wood/plastic desks. He fell and broke a corner of his desk off.

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
I remebered one.

So, I was three and I was at my babysitters. I saw this really hot chick so I ran toward her and for some reason, I ran into a wall and got stitches. I really don't know how stupid you have to be to not notice a wall.

I'm sure you pulled that story out of your ***.

probably......................nothing ive done nothing stupid=]

That post, was stupid. So therefore you did something stupid.

And now for mine. I've ran into a metal pole. There you go. ;)
My stupid deed.

MattZ2007

There was a speajer at our school talking about STD's. As soon as she said that you need to get checked, my friend bolted out of the gym, in front of everyone. He actually was sick and was diagnosed with 2 things:

1. The Flu
2. Bad Timing

Aura Master

Smell of Success
One time, My mom was late to pick me alright? So I think im smart and walk down Cato where my mom works. Only this is, its about 3 miles down there. So i walked for maybe a hour and a half. I get there. And my mom was searching for me all that time. and i got in alot of trouble

There was a speajer at our school talking about STD's. As soon as she said that you need to get checked, my friend bolted out of the gym, in front of everyone. He actually was sick and was diagnosed with 2 things:

1. The Flu
2. Bad Timing

We had the same speaker and shes likes

"And no Guys, you cannot sue her for taking your sperm" She was funny.

Hell_fire

......duck...
whenever i losse something i check the fridge.....i don't know why but i think it'll be there.
i've found the remote there, keys, mobile, keychain......apparently i walk to the fridge, get food and put the item their, talk about stupid...

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
The Dumbest thing you have ever heard

Just a random thought...

What is the dumbest thing u have ever heard? I have heard alot of dumb things. but which one is the dumbest? Everyone has one-why not post it here?

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
My top three:
1. All 2012 "Apocalypse" theories.
2. All anti-anythingprovenbyscience crap.
3. Anything from my sister.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
whats apocalypse

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?

pokemaster001

hm...
there's so many I can't be sure, my friend says he liked high school musical but I'm not sure if that's the stupidest thing

Mawile412

Problem
whats apocalypse

The apocalypse is the theory that the world will end. The new popular theory is that in 2012 something will happen. Some say meteorite will strike earth, the sun will explode, but i think its a lot of crap. There have been other apocalypses like Y2K. I don't even know what that was though.

The dumbest thing i ever heard was my friend saying that southeat asia is in the western hemisphere. She said it during class nd everone was like o_O what? Now no one let's her forget it. It's so funny :D

Aura Master

Smell of Success
The dumbest thing I've ever heard..

Oh, yah...

A Hannah Montana movie... *shivers*

Cruisercard

whats apocalypse

This and my nine-year old brother telling me he was going to write an argument for school about why Master Chief died in Halo 3. I'm ashamed I'm related.

Aura Master

Smell of Success
my nine-year old brother telling me he was going to write an argument for school about why Master Chief died in Halo 3. I'm ashamed I'm related.

I thank you for that. You have a wonderful brother, playing a Rated M game. Its still awesome though just i was just playing it.