• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things that people have done in TV shows & movies.

Brumrha

Banned
This is an expansion to the "Stupid things that people have done in real life" thread. This one in particular delves into anything that you think is stupid that you've seen on TV & movies. So, if you find anything on TV &/or movies that you think is idiotic, tell us about it here.

& one more thing: Don't talk about the Pokemon anime in this thread; go here if you want to talk about the idiocy of the characters in the anime.

An example by me:
Anything that Peter Griffin from Family Guy does are categorized as stupid. Hell, it's been confirmed that he's mentally retarded.

Last edited:

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Basil Fawlty married Sybil and decided to run a hotel, and let the Major become a long-term resident there.

Gary Sparrow decided to have two wives on the go in Goodnight Sweetheart... Albeit in different time periods.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
In Dallas, a man died and then 12? episodes later it was just all his wife's dream and he was really in the shower.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
How a movie like Pineapple Express somehow was made, with no trouble at all, even though I loved it........ Any show on Disney is a complete waste of space........

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Wow you like these threads lol..Umm I gotta say CSI not any one particular character but the whole show is falling apart. Lawrence Fishburne just doesn't belong.. and Oh yeah I can't stand their cliche terms.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
How, particularly in soap operas, people never go to the police when they could easily solve the problem.

Also, the way people always scream loudly when they don't want the monster to find them. And when it finds them, they just stand and scream instead of running away from this slow, mutated freak that couldn't keep up with them.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
From the Fairly OddParents episode, Truth or Cosmoquenses.

At the end, Cosmo and Wanda drink a glass of lemonade, then Timmy says, while walking across them, "Speaking of relief, whatever you do dont drink the Punch!" Then, Cosmo and Wanda realize what he's saying. O_O Like that.

If yall havent seen this episode, or dont know what I mean, then...
During this episode, Timmy needed to use the bathroom after the events at the beginning of the episode shows Timmy drinking too much lemonade. Which, during Cosmo and Wanda's reunion, Timmy holds it in too long. Then, while Cosmo is revealing the truth to his classmates, Timmy says, "Oh my bladder! Can't take this anymore!".
This is what happens before he says the "dont drink the punch" line, at the end, where Cosmo and Wanda are drinking lemonade.

NINJA PENGUIN

Stupid. Stupid is spongebob shaving his head alll the way down to his brain. (Episode - Scardypants)

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
In an adult-oriented show, it was a stupid black woman who kisses a racist woman for two minutes, and in season 2 she's stripping infront of a racist guy (I couldn't memorize the show's name)

And all episodes on Spongebob are 100% stupid, I think.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
In "My Gym Partners a Monkey"
In the episode about NASA when they said "for this country" a voice over would come over and say the exact same thing over again putting to much empathy on it.

Have any of you ever watched the Dudesons, Fist of Zen or Jackass?