1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid things the Pokémon anime made you believe

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by NovaBrunswick, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Kintaro

Kintaro Banned

The original Kanto saga generally has, "early installment weirdness" where the anime was just a completely different show, and most of the stuff that happened there never really happened again.

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  2. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

When May first appeared in the anime, I thought she was Misty’s sister. I think I thought the same thing with Dawn as well when the Sinnoh series started. When Iris came along, that was obviously proved wrong. I never watched the episode where Misty leaves Ash and co. to go back to Cerulean City, so I wondered who was this new girl that Ash was travelling around with in Hoenn.

I kept wondering why Ash sometimes ‘won’ the badges just on his own accord without even battling, like in the episode where he makes Sabrina laugh with Haunter. I thought you didn’t necessarily have to defeat a Gym Leader to get the badge.

It would make sense if it was an Alolan Marowak.