• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid Things You Did: Serebii Forums Noob

Posting a Visitor Message on my own wall.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I once replied to some spam that made me super mad because it said a bunch of negative things about Islam.

Jerre

Gogoat!
I mini-modded once. Then i got an infraction. And i never started with a Thread in the newbie forum to say hello. I just started piosting right away. Back in 2006.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Umm...take things personally would be #1. Other than that, I'd say trying to be more a part of the community.

And i never started with a Thread in the newbie forum to say hello. I just started piosting right away. Back in 2006.

Oh, we were supposed to?

I wrote everything in a noobish way; 'my' was mah and so forth. Reading my old conversations make me cringe and want to curl up in a ball and die. I though I was so cool lmao.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I wrote everything in a noobish way; 'my' was mah and so forth. Reading my old conversations make me cringe and want to curl up in a ball and die. I though I was so cool lmao.

this was basically it for me too. it really does make me look back at myself like a different person altogether.

Cyan

Mortal
1) Actually pretend to be anything other than an alt

2) Participate in the debate section, or as I like to call it now "Dumbass Thunderdome"

3) Not save screenshots of the original Brawl threads

I kept on using images in my signature that were too big or had too many pixels

When I was still a new SPPf member, I recall posting in all caps in a post, and then I was advised to not type like that.

Since then, I've always been careful about the way I post.

Ninfia-Fan

....I guess making a few stupid threads/threads that were already covering the same topic...
Also, the debate section. I tried posting in it once and I got completely swamped with 'logic' and posts etc...
Another thing, because it's hard to guess a person's tone of voice without markers like '/sarcasm', I often take things the wrong way, too seriously or I get upset over nothing.

Rinni

Hero of the Storm
I've done the dreaded double post on an old account I used to use here. More than once. I then didn't post here for a good 4 years or so, so when I came back I just re-registered. I didn't like my old username :p hah

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
1. Was so gay people thought I was a girl

Why?

Only had pink Pokemon in my sig, had a banner of beauty and the beast, and wrote in really light girly colors and hearts and smilies. Oh my twink days.

2. I wrote with color.

3. I had ridiculously humongous signatures that took me hours to complete and kept changing them a couple times a week. You can see I just don't care about a sig anymore.

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
I bumped a thread in the Clubs section and then asked if it was okay to do that in the Infractions thread.

And I bumped a two-year-old thread in the Entertainment section...I saw the date of the most recent reply, thought it said March of 2014, only to realize that it was actually 2012 after I had posted.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Wow #Tbt

R3meMb3r wH3n ! u$3d 2 t@lK lYk3 D!$

Yeah now I see how dumb that was! It took a spiritual retreat from this forum for me to get that. Smh -_-

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Posting VMs on my own wall. I never used such system before ^^'

Psychic

Really and truly
Humouring idiots.

When I first joined I was still new to forums, so it took me a little while until I was sure that chatspeak wasn't really appropriate. Also, excessive emoticons.