1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid things you have done in your games

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by bobri28, Jan 31, 2010.

1. bobri28

bobri28 Get your snacks

What are some stupid things you have done in your games? like not accepting stuff, wasting rare tm's on crap pokemon to 'just see what they do', stupid gts trades, throwing away items. The stupidest thing i ever did was on the gts. there was a shiny shaymin on there and they wanted a mesprit. I had a mesprit i never used and then...DECIDED NOT TO TRADE because the nickname of the shaymin was wankface. i am really regreting not tradeing for it now. but i guess i had seen wankface on the gts weeks before this, then it dissapeared, then it came and i did my stupid thing. maybe it will appear again with a good offer?

2. shipshore64

shipshore64 Water Pokemon Master

I traded my Combuskin for a Kelclion when I first got ruby

3. skeletor57

skeletor57 Grave Trainer

wasted all my tms, next time i'm going to wait

4. shipshore64

like your part Sacha

5. bobri28

bobri28 Get your snacks

i have used like none of my tm's. i have only used ones i can buy.

6. shipshore64

i get to scared to use my tm's cuz I think that a better move will come along and I will have wasted that tm

7. bobri28

bobri28 Get your snacks

what about using them once it is like lv.100 or something

8. shipshore64

i guess your right but thats a long way away

9. Burning_Fury

Burning_Fury Burning my fury

i always hate it when im fighting i press on the wrong attack and end up losing -.-
    wasting my tm's and messin up on them sometimes.
    in my oooold diamond i used the master ball on Dialga, and had no clue about any other extra legendaries. XD
    (i guess not using IV's whatever they are...)
    Getting a male eevee and saving the game -.-

and many others i cant think of right now :p

10. shipshore64

I have a good one: Thinking my Masterball was a "Poision Ball" and using it on a Servipor Lv. 18

11. bobri28

bobri28 Get your snacks

i hear you there. that is where my masterball went as well. started the battle and strait to masterball. BYE BYE, ALL GONE!!! i feel pretty stupid about that as well. but i'm not gonna mess up in soulsilver. (ahhhh only about 6 months left to soulsilver in australia i think. if anyone knows about the aus release date please pm me)

12. nesan

nesan Member

i used my master ball on a zigzagoon in emerald