• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid Things You Think About Characters?

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
I used to have a conspiracy theory that Blaine and Kurt are in love and like singing just because Glee. I really don't get why I don't run outta the room when its on ._.

They're about the same age, and the Johto/Kanto split is like the NY/WherevertheheckGleeismostlybasedat between Blaine and Kurt.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

Mars being jealoud of Dawn/Lucas.

Silver being Mars and Giovanni's son.

And... Cheren secretly being the head of B2W2 Team Plasma because he couldn't figure out what real strength was, and due to him wondering wether it was right or not.

Yeah, I don't know.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
The only dumb things I can think of was assuming that Tate (in RSE) was a girl and Roxie (from BW2) was a boy.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I think everyone at one point thought that Bugsy was a girl XD maybe it's just me.

Also while playing red/blue/yellow we thought showing the TR grunt in front of the silph company building an Aerodactyl would scare him to the point where he would runaway and we could get into the building that way.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Noland is male D/P/Pt player character dad :D cause his hat is really familiar with with lucas hat

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Wallace is Drake's son. I don't know why BUT HE JUST IS.

Monek_OP

bernie2016
That Ariana is Mars who aged after meeting Dialga. I don't think its a possibility any more, but the idea was intriguing to me.