• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid things you thought about Pokémon.

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
I thought that Mew was in the grass outside of route 1. :p

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i thought that if you use flashin pokemon stadium before the eleite 4 you can go to jhoto
also if you used flash in a battle your pokemon would be in the hall of fame
andi thought that hitmonlee evolved into hitmonchan

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I also, thought Slowbro evolved into Slowking!

Spindash Master

I thought that lucario was legendary. I did not know that trapitch evolved so I did not how to get a flygon. I thought pressing down on the control pad and B at the same time would increase the chances of caching a pokemon because of that habit every time I try to catch a pokemon I feel the need to press down B.

I thought when you "saved the game" you saved it from Team Rocket or something. I was 7, what could I do.

KMANN2

I used to think status changing moves were completely useless, and it took me weeks to figure out what spc. attack and spc. defense were. I still managed to reach the elite four.

Oh, and when I first saw a ghost flying around in the Old Chateau, I thought my game was glitched. Silly me.

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
I thought that when a stat fell, it protected you from an attack.

Although I had been playing Pokemon games for years, when I saw a ghost getting up from a table and floating off in Old Chateau, I freaked out. I still freak out when I'm in there...

Thought Venustoise was real too.

jaxonferz

i thought that golduck evolved from silverduck

when i colected the cards, i thought that ground type, fighting type, and rock type were all the same type cuz they had the same symbol. when i got leafgreen i could figure out why my machop didnt learn rock tomb

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i thought bronzor was going to be the next beldums attack wise and rareness wise

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I used to think status changing moves were completely useless, and it took me weeks to figure out what spc. attack and spc. defense were. I still managed to reach the elite four.

Same as this guy.

My friend's dad called Pikachu, Peanutchew.
In the TCG, I couldn't understand why I couldn't put Kabuto and Omanyte as basic pokemon.
When G/S/C came out, I thought Slowbro evolved into Slowking.

There's mine.

EonTrainer

PEW PEW
On Yellow I thought if I beat the E4 my Pokemon would die because they were too old and so I walked around with a level 87 Pikachu. The game was also given to me by a friend and I didn't know he had put a Pidgey in the daycare at the beginning and when I found out I had a level 78 Pidgey and I owed a ridicuosly large amount of money. But it made a great Pidgeot.

Sonic15

May Fanboy
When I was 4, I saw some kids pretending they were Pikachu. Since I never saw a Pikachu, for some reason I thought they were all diffrent colors. I finaly figured it out when I saw 'Pokemon Emergancy'.