• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid TV shows.

Top Chef, The Mighty B, Flapjack, ICarly.

Crazystars

Stupid TV shows

Yeah Ive seen one or two of those shows. All those types of perverts seem to be dumb. Maybe deep down they want to be caught so they can be stopped. I dont know. Its shocking how many of them there are out there though. Scary too for anyone who has kids.
I think I saw the one you described. It sounded familiar anyway.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Oh, let's see
- Reality TV
- Soap operas
- Hannah Montana and co.
- All the house-moving programmes
- A lot of quiz shows. They're filled with morons who can't add 100 and 200 and they're the same day after day after day. There are some I like, though.

I could probably think of more, if you like, but that'll do for now.

smeelyboo

STFU ZUCCHINI!
Family Guy
Squidbillies
American Dad
Southpark
EVERY reality show
Most shows on CN -Bakugan, Total Drama, just no.
iCarly, Disney trash.
I'm not gonna lie, SpongeBob used to be my homie but the newer episodes are really dumbed down. Before, he was more delusional than anything, now he's on Patrick's level and it makes me sad. :(
Toddlers in Tiaras...Disgusting.
Man Vs Food - Yeah let's showcase and gratify a man eating his death through donuts the size of babies.
The Penguins of Madagascar

I see a lot of Flapjack hate but I love that show, however I do understand why you guys dislike it. I have a very strange, deranged, morbid sense of humor and not everyone shares it. I also like The Mighty Boosh and Superjail!, two shows that most people seem to loathe.

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
there's this show called yo gabba gabba! airing on the abc channel over here and these guys in huge costumes just randomly dance with children. eww.

smeelyboo

STFU ZUCCHINI!
You know what, I agree. I used to like House, but I was maybe 11. It's stupid. People quote from it to sound smart, but it's obnoxious.

Lightey

Family Guy and South Park. Yeah, I said it. I don't care, hate me.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
My least favorites would have to be:

- iCarly- I did find it kinda funny at first, but now I just find it redundant and annoying. Not to mention they poke fun at hobos (and they're people too!!!). The only redeeming quality is that the dude who plays Spencer is kinda cute!

- Any show that includes a person going by the last name of "Kardashian"

- All of those "reality" shows on MTV, i.e. "The Hills". They should take Green Day's advice and start playing more music (and if they do, not while everyone's sleeping!). Heck, I remember when I was younger and always watching MTV because they showed music videos and music-related shows, but now it's just drivel. Same for VH1, but at least they're more tolerable!

mewfan1

I dislike all the new Cartoon Network shows suck.

Plus, I hate a lot of the new "Nicktoons". What ever happened to the good 90's cartoons?

Most of the new cartoons are crap. They have NO originality or thought. They are just sloppy, dumb and immature.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Definitely Hannah Montana! I wish she falls off stairs and breaks her lungs and loses a bone of her ***! Miley Cyrus is the worst actress of all time. I hope she burns in hell!
She sings like a pig giving birth! Her high notes are like a horror movie!

Don't you think that's a bit harsh? It's just a TV show after all. It's not like she's trying to dictate the world and force everyone to listen to her singing and compliment her acting. You can always hit the 'Mute' button if needed.

Flare64

Proud Gen III Fan
ANY "Reality" show ever, tht's not reality... thats just a bunch of dumbasses in a house (or island, etc.).
New Cartoon Network shows in 2002-2005 Cartoon Network was SO GOOD! They f'd up my childhood badly with al the real life BULLCRAP! It makes me mad, really. The Cartoons on there are crappy too.
Nick^ Pretty much
Disney, too awful to describe
I hate most anime shows, but I can make a few exceptions.

Mageziya

SpongeBob, The classics are great and I still love and watch them, but when it comes to the new ones, there so horrible there are no words for it.

Family Guy is pretty much stupid. South Park is off the wall sometimes,but nothing compared to Family Guy's stupidity. I used to be a SpongeBob fan but the newer episodes are completely off the wall.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I wish they would make more of Tom & Jerry,Disney's Aladdin,Powerpuff girls. They were pretty cool you know.
All of the cartoon are pure junk and that Hannah *****tana.She's the absolute worst pig on earth!