1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid YouTube Comments

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by UbersSuck20, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UbersSuck20

UbersSuck20 #FreeGenesect

NOTE: I'm not 100% sure this thread goes here...

There are people on YouTube that have the IQ of a sack of hammers. In this thread we're going to post the stupidest comments they have to offer!

Warning: If you post a comment that contains obscene language, sex jokes, racism, and more that might not be safe for work, please specify.

Here is an extremely stupid comment (warning: language)
    947037_460940170658434_465690663_n.jpg

2. 725roy

725roy ambivolent

To give context: This LPer doesn't want to do Mario and Luigi: Dream Team blind because he thinks It'll be bad. In response, this idiot posted this:

"this is stupid i dont know why he wont do o its blind its not the format excuses excuses excuses thats a it is"

3. Garbodor.

Garbodor. Well-Known Member

Someone once stated that Lord of the rings is just a rip off of harry potter.

4. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

Just rename this thread "YouTube comments."

5. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

Any comment with obscene language and racism and bad humor that I see are stupid already. I have waaay too many comments to tell because I've seen tons of them, some being the highest rated... :(

Not to mention that some of the stupidest I've seen are some chain messages, dunno if youtubers still do that a lot...

6. Will-powered Spriter

Will-powered Spriter Pokédex Complete!

Pro tip: There are several add ons for firefox and chrome, and probably the rest of them, which prevent youtube comments from loading.

A noted increase in general happiness levels guaranteed.

7. Sadib

Sadib Time Lord Victorious

Hey now! My comments aren't stupid. They're the smartest ones on the site.

8. The Federation

The Federation Why Not?

Here is the number one most stupid, paraphrased:

"@ylolqwe yeah, its super fun right? yippee! just got my FREE iPad3. go check out @url.xx.cvbdf1!`~ to get your very own free ipad3!"

Who falls for this? Every single link is either spam, a virus, or redirecting to awebsite that just included an advert.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  9. Rezzo

Rezzo Donkey Kong is here

Thumbs up if your watching this in 2013

はるひ and InVicta like this.
  10. Peter Quill

Peter Quill star-lord

I think my favorite youtube debacle was when all the angry straight people got mad that you could have male/male romances in Mass Effect 3. A personal gem I remember was "I love gay people, but gay romance in games isn't necessary". Ah straight people :)

11. Janice Quatlane

Janice Quatlane helloooo ladies

'Lolz bronies are totally stupid and gay so is mlp'

- Comment on a my little pony video.
    My response:
    'Well, I guess that you are stupid also, and a homophobic little jerk. Besides, if you think that Mlp is so 'Gay.' I would suggest that you stop watching pony videos and stop commenting how much you hate stuff. Don't buy tickets to a Justin Bieber concert just so you can stand around yelling how much you hate Bieber - just don't buy tickets.'
    The response:
    'Lolz keep ur sockz on lol'

12. Rezzo

Rezzo Donkey Kong is here

You mad bro
    welcome to Internet have nice stay

13. Buuz

Buuz Smash Trainer

They still do that, but not only on Youtube. That stuff has moved to other websites such as Facebook, Smosh and so on. I still can't believe people are actually dumb enough to believe that ****. There's probably also a lot of fake accounts not controlled by humans whatsoever. But some of the dumbest comments are about pointless arguments. Like, people get extremely upset over which battle theme is better. I was listening to Antasma's theme from M&L Dream Team a few days ago. There was an argument going on about if this theme was better than the final battle theme from Bowser's Inside Story. And boy did people get pissed off. They seem to forget their opinions are just opinions, and not facts. Now THAT's a fact.

14. UbersSuck20

UbersSuck20 #FreeGenesect

15. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the word stupid is redundant here :p

And when you actually have a comment that isn't stupid, it gets buried under all of the stupid comments so nobody will ever see it.

16. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

The worse comment that I have ever seen is when people read the comment before watch the video and cry about being spoiled when it's their own fault. I also hate any "first" comment, just how sad are you to be first comment on the internet where no one really cares

Ugh I hate those kind of comments.

17. Shadow Caster

Shadow Caster Plasma Executive

Obvious troll is obvious. YouTube is no intellectual utopia, but stupid comments can be found anywhere. I will admit though, there are a lot of stupid people on YouTube, just like how there are many trolls on YouTube...

18. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

I can compare them to some of the stuff here. They don't really matter unless you're the the Fine Bros. or someone of the like who takes criticism from their comments. There's a good chuckle here and the but the ones with the most hits are usually obvious responses to dumb statements. I don't see this thread going far.

19. disposable_heroes

disposable_heroes <- Best PKMN Ever

And now there are people who actually vote up these comments. They must either be adbots themselves, or extremely stupid. Or trolling.

20. HoennKyogre

HoennKyogre Well-Known Member

The "First!" comments are pretty annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.