• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid YouTube Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is the new google+ youtube comment really bad?

Is it bad ? IS IT BAD?! Oh HELL yes! Google+ have been randomly deleting comments (as stated in the aforementioned New Leaf Playthrough), Now comments are no longer sent to the inbox and, the eyeball on top of the slime cake? Now only certain comments can be replied to!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
I was watching a Bajan Canadian video then I stumbled upon this:

"And mitch! Bring back some of the old series' like search and destroy! I wish you never changed."

Seriously? WTF? People change all the time! That's one selfish comment, and nostalgiafag worthy. I mean, if people change for the worst, yeah you're somewhat obliged to say that(Maybe not for some people) but Bajan Canadian actually changed for the better, and saying that is very childish... And this comment has 11 likes!

Damn, Google+...

NotABeginningTrainer

I can't post the exact link yet, (under 10 posts), but on a video for Mars from The Planets Suite, a bunch of people were saying that Gustov Holst stole the music from Star Wars. Mars was written in 1912ish. This was before John Williams was even born.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
I forgot about this place nice to see you guys :)
People seem to think that just because they post some spam with stick figures will get Google to bring back the the old comment section.

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Most gaming videos (and some non gaming ones too) where either some trolls say that Call of Duty is way better than every other game or where someone compares something to it as well.
I was watching a poorly animated but very funny clip and someone said ,,Still better than Call of Duty".

And the sheer amount of ,,Just die" , ,,Kill yourself" and others when replied to trolls and grammar Nazis.(Like for just one troll the last two pages of comments just get spammed by these ones).

Also:
My sister is getting paid 20.000$ for working at home.
Visit this site to find out how.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Too many to list, but here's a few:

"Still better than Justin Beiber"
"still better than call of duty"
ANY post that mentions MLP
like if your watching in *insert year here*, dumb*** replies with Im watching in 10000BC on my iStone
Bob and his google+ vendetta
Those chain replies (Ex. dont stop reading this, reply to 25 videos before midnight or someone you love will die, sorry cant afford the risk)
Posts about minecraft premium accounts
Grammar Nazis
PC "master race"

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
If there's a single horrible, vile creation the may be attributed to the internet, it is Youtube comments.

There has never been so much truth in a statement as this one.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
If I had a nickel for every "Still a better love story then Twilight" coment i saw, i could rent out the White house! Also any "#th!" comment.

Or remarks about people disliking a video, is it such a crime to not like the same thing you do?!

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Those ones that are somewhat akin to :

"I know you probably won't read this blah blah blah but I am currently in the process of becoming a [inset ridiculous noun here] blah blah blah hacked off my arms blah sliding everywhere for training blah blah blah"

bidoofdude

Legendary Trainer
Comments that say: "I like *insert less popular today band here*. I'm not like all the ****head kids at school who like One Direction and Justin Bieber etc." Good for you, join about a quarter of the world. You're honestly not that special.

Wishmaker Latias

Idiots calling you a Genwunner for saying that the Honeedge line is weird.
Someone posting a weird smiley(or art)from random symbols and someone copy pasting it in the very same video.(Prime example-Bob and his tank,attack chopper,rifle etc.)
Someone quoting a line from the video.(It gets useful only if the quality of the video is bad)
Disguising some link as the time in the video like 2:30 and adding ,,best part!" ,,OMG!" to make it look more realistic.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
So, some guy on my YouTube channel said that it was "ironic" that I was supposedly accusing some big-time YouTube gamers of being "fake," although mine were supposedly fake (they were Guitar Hero custom song previews).

Now, the only thing that's even remotely "fake" about the particular video this guy commented on was that I used a bot (mostly because of frame rate issues with this freakin' laptop), so that all the notes were being hit. I clearly outlined this in the description of said video; I recorded my own gameplay in other videos, so I don't see how that's fake either.

Plus, I don't ever recall calling PewDiePie (or any other YouTube LPer) a fake. Even if I disagreed with some decision made by a YouTube gamer (e.g. PewDiePie's "I'm Sorry" video and the events that preceded it), I wouldn't call them "fake." If anything, I probably said that their reactions (to horror games, for example) were fake/staged, although that shouldn't even matter if people were really watching for entertainment value.

So I combined those points and decided to PM the guy. It's probably been over a week. Still no reply.

That's what happens when rabid fanboys descend on anyone who dares question the motives of [insert big YouTuber here]. They get served.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
So, some guy on my YouTube channel said that it was "ironic" that I was supposedly accusing some big-time YouTube gamers of being "fake," although mine were supposedly fake (they were Guitar Hero custom song previews).

Now, the only thing that's even remotely "fake" about the particular video this guy commented on was that I used a bot (mostly because of frame rate issues with this freakin' laptop), so that all the notes were being hit. I clearly outlined this in the description of said video; I recorded my own gameplay in other videos, so I don't see how that's fake either.

Plus, I don't ever recall calling PewDiePie (or any other YouTube LPer) a fake. Even if I disagreed with some decision made by a YouTube gamer (e.g. PewDiePie's "I'm Sorry" video and the events that preceded it), I wouldn't call them "fake." If anything, I probably said that their reactions (to horror games, for example) were fake/staged, although that shouldn't even matter if people were really watching for entertainment value.

So I combined those points and decided to PM the guy. It's probably been over a week. Still no reply.

That's what happens when rabid fanboys descend on anyone who dares question the motives of [insert big YouTuber here]. They get served.

People like that make me feel bad that I'm a PewDiePie fan.

Wishmaker Latias

People like that make me feel bad that I'm a PewDiePie fan.

This reminded me of those Toby vs. PewDiePie flame wars everywhere.
Also my cousin was called PewDie wannabe for commenting and liking on an Amnesia video.(It wasn't even on PewDie's channel)

A thing I noticed after the whole Google+ and Bob flame war. When someone posts an empty post and get tons of likes for that.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
This reminded me of those Toby vs. PewDiePie flame wars everywhere.
Also my cousin was called PewDie wannabe for commenting and liking on an Amnesia video.(It wasn't even on PewDie's channel)

A thing I noticed after the whole Google+ and Bob flame war. When someone posts an empty post and get tons of likes for that.

I've been wondering about that because they always show up on the mobile verison of YouTube.

Psychic

Really and truly
It was implied since i did not watch the video fully what my argument was invalid. Odd since i was still giving an argument if thou me is apparently invalid.
This guy pointed out seven "flaws" with a video, and I countered every one (since they were mostly non-existent). I'm not sure what the heck he was trying to say in the second sentence though lol.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
Any sort of youtube comments 'war' between two people. These are the saddest by a long way. They could argue in private mail but they wouldn't be interested in that. Those sort of people just want to look big to the other youtubers even though nobody cares... at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.