• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid YouTube Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
You know who's an annoying commenter? PressFartToContinue. EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' VIDEO -- that guy/girl/whatever has to make an incredibly stupid comment.

You know what's worse? People actually upvote this guy. I would be using much more explicit language to describe this user if this wasn't SPPf.

pressfarttocontinue

That is all...

^ THIS PERSON. This person GETS IT.

Last edited:

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Eh this thread >.>

I dont care what anyone thinks of this comment, but half the comments on youtube are utter nonsence..

You know who's an annoying commenter? PressFartToContinue. EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' VIDEO -- that guy/girl/whatever has to make an incredibly stupid comment.

You know what's worse? People actually upvote this guy. I would be using much more explicit language to describe this user if this wasn't SPPf.

^ THIS PERSON. This person GETS IT.

I used to have conversations with him (the only time I upvoted him was at the beginning of his career when I truly believed that he was the only other person who enjoyed the weird combination of DailyGrace and GameGrumps). I'm honestly fascinated. I have a sick obsession with trolls. There is just some part of me that wants to find out why they exist. Why do they do what they do? PressFart is the pinnacle of this, because I can't imagine someone who would willingly live their life commenting on dozens of videos a day. It confuses me.

But I've all but stopped. The novelty has worn off, and now he's easily ignorable. What isn't ignorable is that now half the comments are talking about him.

rocky505

Those who make a slight mistake and when someone corrects them it becomes a massive flame war. I've seen these a lot in Pokemon Showdown videos. It happened in one of Blame Truth's recent videos.

ShachonianX

Spheal Lord
There's a reason I have the comment section disabled on my videos.

mew661

Crush the Oppression
when Call of Duty fans hate on other games and youtuber for liking games other then CoD

They should of called the game Call of Hater haha- okay im not going to make that joke again.

neophenx

Pokemon Strategist
The problem (for me anyways) with ignoring YouTube comments is that some of it might actually be valid discussion and critical feedback that YouTubers would actually want to pay attention to. Of course, this makes some assumptions, but we must also realize this is the internet: A cess pool that proves what anonymity does to people (giving them unhinged freedom to be as depraved and nonsensical as they desire without fear of real consequences).

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
The other day I came across a Pokémon/Angry Birds crossover fan made trailer. I hate Angry Birds so without thinking, I posted a stupid comment talking about how frustrating Angry Birds is and that there are better puzzle games like Bejeweled. So a user replied to me saying:

"Just because you hate it doesn't mean it bad. Just don't play it. Your comment says nothing about Angry Birds but more about yourself."

I realized I was trolling so I deleted the comment along with the reply.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I liked commenting on YouTube until people take it so personal for your opinions. I mean if a person puts out a viral video of him/herself acting stupid, are we not allowed to poke fun at em? So why people take it personal. That's what it is for, to view and comment (unless commenting is disabled).

Trubbish

How people bring the topic of racism into every comment section of youtube videos. Like Avril Lavigne's new music video of Hello Kitty -.-

T5000X

Indivijul
"Your assumption that you have any knowlege regarding my intellectual capassity is just sad."

"You spelt capacity wrong *******."

He also spelled "knowledge" wrong.

Last night I was watching a voice over reel by Christine Marie Cabanos and somebody asked if it was CMC that was talking.

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
Hmm...
-Any and all chain mail spam
-People commenting on how much they dislike something (on a video about said something)
-Comments about the youtuber's personal life (Ex: Ian and Anthony (smosh) are gay, it's so obvious!)
-On love songs, anything about the person's personal sap story about how some person wronged them (Taylor Swift videos are an excellent breeding ground for these)
-Anyone sharing a controversial opinion just to argue or who is very mean about it
-People who post under the name of a celebrity/cartoon character/video game character/political leader
-People who go on religious videos to post offensive things about religion (and other things of the like)
-And lastly, middle schoolers trying to act cool because they like [insert thing here]

FieryLucario

Just a Person
Comments that start like this "DON'T READ THIS OR YOU WILL DIE!" ugh, stop it, it's spam and really annoying. Also, when people advertise their channel indirectly "this song is okay, but you should really hear me sing it" just...no. There's more, but i dont remember them right now

ChewedTrooper

AGrassyDiamond
Seems to be the newer age too RAGE out on Youtube nowdays. When Youtube was first around it was alot calming/mature posts on videos.. Now.. I wont even look.

Status
Not open for further replies.