• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid YouTube Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananarama

The light is coming
When 220 people dislike the video:

"220 people have [insert negative trait here]"

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
The "Watchin diz on 2013!!!", "50 lyks n i wil sing dis song 2 my bf", "Click this link to win an iPad!" or "951 people are stupid for disliking this"
Gee. Stupid people everywhere these days, nya~

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
"Watching this in 1200 BC on my iStone" Funny the first time...

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
It bothers me when people start arguing over pointless/irrelevant topics on a certain video.
Some time ago, I watched a documentary on domestic dogs, and from that video I learned about a brand-new breed of dog used only for airport security in Russia. It's called a Sulimov, after the original breeder. I always thought they were beautiful, so I decided to watch a short clip of the dog in action. In the comments section of the video, there was some stupid argument. In short, someone said that "God created all these wonderful dog breeds", or something along those lines. Then, someone came along and corrected the poster by saying "man bred all those dogs for over thousands of years". It blew up and became a pointless religious debate.

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
"CoD is the best series ever because every single game is different"
Any comment on one of raywilliamjohnson's video's that says old format

Last edited:

ebevan91

"CoD is the best series ever because every single game is different"

If whoever said that was serious, he needs to go play in traffic lol.

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
"you don't beat red,you survive him"
"lance you stole red's theme"
"............"
and anything to do with red>lance,or leaving comments as red,or anything not insulting red(am i the only that hates red?)
"get your FREE minecraft account here!"
"free ipad comment"
"wow,pokemon is stupidly easy compared to CoD,the only reason it exists is to make dumb noobs feel good"

ParaChomp

be your own guru
"Bring back (insert cartoon here)!"

I will admit I miss a good chunk of those shows but we should remember them for what they were and fear what they could have become. Imagine if Young Justice were horrible...

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Pewdiepie fans spamming up other "Let's Play!" channels with things like: "PEWDIEPIE PLAYED THIS! UR COPYING!" (yes, because only one person is allowed to play a game ever. It's totally how video game companies make all their money) and "'x' IS A <offensive slang>! PEWDIEPIE IS BETTER! WOO HOO BRO ARMY!". Of course, this could be said of any idiotic part of any fanbase spamming up places where they are not wanted with their moronic comments, I just tend to notice the "Bro Army" comments the most.

"LIKE IF YOU'RE WATCHING IN <year>!" or any of the "thumbs up if "x"!" comments.

Religious debates in the comment section. Oh boy. Those are especially fun in videos with have absolutely nothing to do with religion. For that matter, the nation war comments (you know? The "AMERICA IS DUMB!" and "ENGLAND IS THE SUCKS!" family of comments). I wish people could just shut the hell up and watch the video.

"Just don't read the comments" you may say. Occasionally, you'll find a diamond in the rough--a good, funny comment. Those nearly make it worth sorting through the garbage.

EDIT: Probably going to be stoned to death for this, given how many bronies frequent this site, but it irks me when someone posts something related to MLP on videos that are completely unrelated to MLP. I don't slather Pokemon crap (or Digimon, or The Elder Scrolls, or Silent Hill, or anything that I like) on things that are unrelated. They shouldn't, either...especially since that begins the bronies v. anti-bronies (and amongst them, the least articulate of either sides, usually) wars.

Last edited:

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
On any music video I watch, there's these youtubers that cover songs and they post this pointless comment on every video they see. (actual comment from youtube)

"if you actually care and read all of this, then thank you.
i work my butt off 2 make it in the youtube biz, but its impossible 2 make it if noone
ever hears you, and its hard to get people to hear you when you have no
exposure....i dont have the money for amazing music videos or big youtube
advertisements....so all im left with is spam.
if you could take two seconds to give me a thumbs up just so people know i
exist.... you dont have to like me, just gimme a chance to be liked"

You'll know you're a good youtube artist once you stop having to post on youtube comments just to get noticed.

Another common youtube comment would be the amazing virus. Oh man, you made 200$ an hour by sitting in your house doing nothing? I'll obviously copy and paste this random link that I've never even heard of into my search bar. Yeah....this is getting pretty old.

Then there's the political, religious, racial, stupid, and pretty much any arguement comments. I have to facepalm everytime I look at a comment reply chain of random points that have to do nothing with the video its posted on.

To me, anything that's quoted from the video... is pretty lame.

Oh, and there's more youtube comments out there, but I'm just too lazy to type all of them. Maybe one out of every eighty videos I watch, I'll see something funny. Other than that, I just ignore looking below the video.

sophia

I feel like I seen to much stupid comments on youtube. Though the most stupidest ones are " Write this and your crush will kiss you or whatever ".

Missingno.Fan

Like 99.9% of them. I think the ones that spring to my mind is on a video with a baby gorilla learning to walk, practically every other comment was some sort of racial slur and/or a comment on the Mama gorilla's breasts.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
''U spent 300 hours on **** while you could do something productive ****ing no lifer''

- On Dominic Monaghan playing Skyrim. This made my day.

Lanik

"People still watch dubbed shows? I feel like I'm surrounded by fourth graders or something."

He definitely went full retard with that comment. I'm pretty sure he would recommend something like Death Note to a fourth grader.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Every fourteen year old music producer who posts comments trying to get people to check them out is so annoying. And the people who reply to somebody by saying "I know! My sister just started last week and has already earned <some outrageous amount of money>!"

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
i remembered a new one.can't remember the video or what was exactly said,but basically:
he said that LPs make you braindead,make you a zombie and should be banned
and his response to most things was:OMG dumb******.you are a brain dead brainwashed zombie and are an example of what LPs do to you and need to be banned.
i wanted to try and shoot him down,but youtube doesn't like well thought out comments

Status
Not open for further replies.