• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid YouTube Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unoin

Those people who try to promote their channels/music through comment ads. Maybe they should think of better ways of becoming popular/successful rather than begging for your time

Icychalk

Ugh. I remember on one guy's channel his age said that he was 26 years old. There were a bunch of kids telling him to get off YouTube because it's for kids... I have never face palmed so hard in my life.

T3chNik4

Ima lyrical murderer
I see the same exact comment on many videos and find it utter stupidity and failed attempts as a troll. It might be disturbing to some people, jsyk.

The disturbing one is three people post after another saying the same thing. Someone asks if there's nude pics of Nicki Minaj, next person say's there aren't any nude pics you fool, and the third says they were released today he saw them along with a link.. It's retarded if you ask me, I don't get it.

Then another one is the constant I made money doing these surveys blah, blah, blah on every video.

Youtube is ruined imo from these idiotic people.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This is the stupidest of all comments:
First!

The comments where people parrot a line they heard in the video.
"X is better than Y" comments, especially when said comments are on a video featuring "Y".
Random hate comments. Almost always related to video games/consoles, religion, and/or My Little Pony.
And those comments linked to virus-ridden web pages. How they get likes is beyond my comprehension level.

...I believe that covers most of youtube. What do you think?

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
I've seen a lot of Spanglish comments.

And also, a lot of so-called sad stories with extremely bad grammar and spelling where "da girl was walkin with her bf she said "bbz will u luv mi 4ever" he said "no" da girl cried an died cuz a car hit her da bf came n began 2 cry n said "i meant i'll luv u FIVEever... (more than 4ever) thubs up if dis made u cry" or something similar.

The Super Kid

The Underdog :(
"Click show the comment to go on an adventure!"
"If you don't read this and do what I say you will die in two weeks..." <--- I believed this once, back when HGSS was coming out, and when it came out I cried because it was my 'last day'...
"If you do this you will find a pink iPod under your pillow"

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
"Say x eleventeen times"
"post this comment on ten videos"
"look at ur wallpaper"

Ugh, these comments bug me so much.

Also as a very young child, I remembered being petrified of some random comment that said something along the lines of:

There was a babysitter, and there was a clown statue, she called the parents, the parents said they had no statue of a clown, REPOST THIS OR YOU WILL SEE SANTA MURDERING A SMALL GIRL.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
"You can't say I can't sprite, this was 4 years ago and I've got better!"
Said when I commented on someone's sprite video about how bad it was, when it was his latest sprite video. I quickly zinged him back and I don't think he likes me now...

This isn't stupid, so much as it was just plain mean. I ended up accidentally clicking on a 30 second of a little girl taking her first steps, and it only had like, 5 views. It seemed to be for the grandparents or whatever, because there were a couple comments that said stuff like, "She grew up so fast" and "She's going to be going everywhere". You know, just normal family stuff. Only Youtube could find the one human being so sad and deprived that he had to post this:

"She's ****ing fat and ugly. She should go kill herself".

After that, I stopped reading Youtube comments. I could not believe that vile of a human could live, even if he was trolling.

Gampi

ガンピ
There's this one genwunner (who I presume is a troll, and I really want to namedrop but I'll probably end up getting banned for it) on one of the videos showing off Mega Kangaskhan who seems to think everyone who likes Generation 5 is a fat, 40 year-old virgin.

In general Youtube comments just make me lose faith in humanity.

Last edited:

Pokemon~Master

There are some very intelligent comments on YouTube, but I find most comments on that site ignorant, rude, insensitive, racist, sexist, homophobic and perverted... Or they are some kind of stupid internet meme that has been completely done to death. i.e. "Thumbs up if you are watching this ___", "____ Brought me here", etc... I've pretty much stopped reading them

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
Some people are trolls and they want to see who would respond to their idiotic reviews.

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
Thumbs up if you're watching this in 2013

Oh man, the only thing I hate about those comments more than the comments themselves are the unoriginal 7-year-olds replying with "lulz no u idiot im watching this in 10000000 bc on my istone like if u agree".

EDIT: Watching a house music video, this guy posts saying "lol u idiots this isn't house. one job, you had one job." Then another guy asks him what genre it in fact is, and he replies; "Dance, it's obviously too melodic to be house. Duh, u idiot". He failed to realise house music is a sub-genre of dance. I wanted to punch my computer at that moment.

Last edited:

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
Anything on a popular channel.
I've just learned not to read comments, really.

I found two new ones. They are from reading the comments left on the anime film, "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" and they read:
(Also spoiler alert, for those who haven't seen the movie. It's very good.)

[spoil] "th pink haied guy is from the future, that's what you get for reading comments before watching!" [/spoil]
^ I don't think I need to explain why this is idiotic.

and

[spoil] So the dude with orangish pinkish hair went back in time.......just to see a painting? Like he couldn't of just used the internet? Googled that ****? I mean if he's from the future, then technology should've taken a giant leap forward since now. Also that dude reminds me of ichigo from bleach [/spoil]

This guy missed the part where, well, that was explained.

Last edited:

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
This isn't stupid, so much as it was just plain mean. I ended up accidentally clicking on a 30 second of a little girl taking her first steps, and it only had like, 5 views. It seemed to be for the grandparents or whatever, because there were a couple comments that said stuff like, "She grew up so fast" and "She's going to be going everywhere". You know, just normal family stuff. Only Youtube could find the one human being so sad and deprived that he had to post this:

"She's ****ing fat and ugly. She should go kill herself".

After that, I stopped reading Youtube comments. I could not believe that vile of a human could live, even if he was trolling.

OMG that is so sad... how can people be so cruel and heartless? It's just terrible! D:

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
there was one on macklemores "Same love mv" just because he supported gay rights:

shove a chainsaw down your throat you f*g

Status
Not open for further replies.