• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid YouTube Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
So, I was on a Pacific Rim soundtrack video, and so...there was this comment, and this is how it went:
Random ****ing Idiot: "Al u noobs wetching tis vido r loooooooosers the storylne in dis moovie (xD sounds lik a cow) suux"

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Comments that look like they were left by 14yr old.
Comments on Munching Orange's Pokemon X an Y part 1 (which was an obvious joke) in which people legitimately though it was real, despite X and Y not out yet and the video being uploaded on April Fools and Agumon being in the thumbnail.
Just any comment where someone is being ignorant or immature also gets to me.
Sub4Sub is still a thing apparently...

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
This isn't stupid, so much as it was just plain mean. I ended up accidentally clicking on a 30 second of a little girl taking her first steps, and it only had like, 5 views. It seemed to be for the grandparents or whatever, because there were a couple comments that said stuff like, "She grew up so fast" and "She's going to be going everywhere". You know, just normal family stuff. Only Youtube could find the one human being so sad and deprived that he had to post this:

"She's ****ing fat and ugly. She should go kill herself".

After that, I stopped reading Youtube comments. I could not believe that vile of a human could live, even if he was trolling.

I'm going to go punch a tree for a few hours now

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Some guy named "I'm Godzilla" started picking fights with random people in the comments section

Ugh.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
On my recent delve into brony-ism, the flamers, trolls and all around jerks on MLP videos are apparent now

Such as: "U guys r all gay for lieking dis show for da littl girls" "You're all old perverts" "PEDOPHILE ALERT! FLAG THIS VIDEO!"

Yeah, I'm sure a 16 year old guy from Denmark is a) old or b) a pedophile

Shadow XD001

Comment on Nintendo related videos: "nin10do iz so stoopid n 4 babiez cod iz much betr"

Also, "wow under 300 views club"

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
For my experience on youtube commentary, finding optimistic or formal critical comments is like finding the 10 needles in a haystack since in there, there are lots of viewers who just love shoing their cynical side waaaaayy too much

Estellise

peachy
I was watching a video about a person explaining why she disliked Justin Bieber, when I came across this:
"N BTW U KEPT THE KIDS VIDEO RYT? WHO WAS TALKING ABUT THE DISLIKE THING FYI LADY EVEN UR DOING THE SAME THING TALKING **** N UPLOADING VIDEO EVEN UR DOING THE SAME THING"

...Yeah...

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
image.jpg (LANGUAGE) I found this shmuck and just couldn't stop laughing. I love the Internet.

PokemonXY

#PokemonXY
Hey I'm a singer/rapper. Please go to my channel. It will mean everything in my life.

Any comment left MONTHS after a video goes up. For reference, I was once watching a game video that went up 7 months prior and some people were posting suggestions to the uploader still...

All of those stupid advertisements from spamming bots. They take up like half the comments.

My favorite spam bots are the ones that so desperately sound like they aren't spam bots.

"Hey, yeah, love your video, you hit the point right on the head. If you like this, then you would love >>>singlesmingle.org<<< it's a great place to meet girls. I found my girlfriend in just 3 days! Y'all should check it out! >>>>singlesmingle.org<<<<<"

... But you're watching a video of a gopher or something, so nothing in that ad makes sense.

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
"Some people are just stupid........."
"Who ever that guy is if I was the boss I would've of fired him"
"wth he tricked the participator ! thief !"
"would you stupid moron please not reply at all? how come that idiot ****** English man could not comprehend him properly and easily? a 7 years old guy can simply get that one million dollars prize. got it drunk pilot :p"

And the video was actually just a parody.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np98nEU6nCU

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
My favorite spam bots are the ones that so desperately sound like they aren't spam bots.

"Hey, yeah, love your video, you hit the point right on the head. If you like this, then you would love >>>singlesmingle.org<<< it's a great place to meet girls. I found my girlfriend in just 3 days! Y'all should check it out! >>>>singlesmingle.org<<<<<"

... But you're watching a video of a gopher or something, so nothing in that ad makes sense.

The funniest spambot comments are when they attempt to 'reply' to the video's content with a certain set response, but the response and the content are polar opposites. Say, it's a hilarious comedy sketch, but there's a spambot that begins "That must suck, I know how you feel, but [insert rest of advertisement here]". Those are the most hilarious spambot fails.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
Has anyone seen that one guy who claims to be in the navy? he keeps spaming on pewdiepies videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.