• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid YouTube Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this:
"Shh! I think it is trying to communicate. (This got top comment after replying to that one)

Actually I kinda like those comments because people are making fun of the trolls which is always amusing.

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Watching a tutorial of how to make a homemade thermos.
Then someone posts:
"The instructions weren't clear enough. I got my d*ck stuck in the drinking hole."

Also the "FAKE" comments get me when it is obvious. (Too obvious even)

Also I've seen a couple "LAST!" Comments lately.

And comments that say what the dislike bar represents.
"The dislike bar is twenty times larger than Justin Bieber's penis.(The video had 10 dislikes and 50.000 likes)
"<Number of people who disliked> had no childhood."

All Bieber comments.

Last edited:

Dr. Koga

Master Pokehunter
I see a bunch of people that comment on videos that have a part after it already uploaded saying, "When is the next one?"

Hellken

There is this Youtube channel where an attractive young woman makes Calculus tutorials: TheIntegralCalc

As expected by Youtube's perverts, some people make all these disgusting sexually explicit comments. If they said those things to her in real life, they would be paying fines for sexual harrassment.

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
It aways makes me laugh whenever I see spam comments as top rated.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I for one am getting really tired of these:
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻/ This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ Youtube if you are with us░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.

and these:
If you're reading this then you're parents will die in. 5 years copy and paste to stop the curse sorry couldn't risk it

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻/ This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ Youtube if you are with us░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.

The point of this supposed to spread the word across Youtube ,but it seems it just spamming now as some people cannot see the other 5 comments like this in the same video.
Also some comments like:

Click expand comment to see a(n) dog,rainbow , orange etc.
And it is either a link (Probably to some scary face),trolling ,or something inappropriate.

Hydreigon6507

Just about everything mentioned here really wracks my nerves, but my least favorite are probably when I go to watch a tribute or something of that nature and someone flames the people who actually enjoyed the video and the person who made the video, especially those really lengthy flame comments. Then why are you even watching the video, you idiot? Other than to flame those people... -.-

Mi-tan

The comments that frustrate me are always those from people who could figure out the subject in question if they just took a look around.
Case in point(s): song covers with 500 "sheet music plz" when the uploader specifically says they don't make sheet music, and/or Touhou music with "what anime is this?" when the word "Touhou" is plastered all over the title and description and one could just do a search to find out what it is. Touhou videos also get a lot of "link to picture plz" - that one's not quite as bad, because I remember a very short while ago when I didn't know how to use Google's reverse image search, but still...

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
"Stop Google+! I hate the new comment layout!"

Sohryu

Be a Man!
"I am here because of (X reason)"
Man, it's annoying! I mean, why? Why even bother commenting something just so useless?
Also, those comments:
Sad comments on most songs... I'm not trying to be rude, but he majority of the time I'm thinking they're just ways to get attention, and it is annoying.
Also stupidity. Just. Plain. Stupidity.

Yeah, I agree. It does annoy me sometimes!

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi
The amount of stupid YouTube comments I've seen has probably dropped my IQ down into the negatives. All of the copy and paste/chain-mail comments are virtually never ending, and seem to be on almost every video in existence. The one thing that annoys me the most is when people post comments like "thumbs up if you're still listening to this in 2013". Like, no, sorry, I'm listening to this in 1066. Honestly, just be original with your comments.

flarye

and these:

Same here :/
Although I want the old comment system, I loved reading the comments and seeing how other people felt about the video.
Now, all I see is spam
Can't they be mature and sign a petition or something?

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Click expand comment to see a(n) dog,rainbow , orange etc.
And it is either a link (Probably to some scary face),trolling ,or something inappropriate.

I'm actually happy when the comment is actually the doge meme and not a Jeff the Killer "Go To Sleep!" page or the freakin' Pedobear.

Or, for that matter, the penguin copypasta.

Also annoying: all the anti-Google+ spam, especially the ones involving Bob. I hate the new comment system too, but only because these screwballs ruined it with their "This is Bob. Bob is building an army. [insert Benjamin Franklin-esque Join or Die thing here]" They think they're solving the problem, but they're only making it worse.

i just might utilize this for spreading the navy seal copypasta or the lyrics to "hier kommt alex" though

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
"Bob is building a tank to stop Google+"
"Bob has become a hostage to google+"
"Bob gone to war with Google+"
Grow up all of you, as I'm sure the majority of you have better things to do. The comments now nothing but this sh**.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
"Bob is building a tank to stop Google+"
"Bob has become a hostage to google+"
"Bob gone to war with Google+"
Grow up all of you, as I'm sure the majority of you have better things to do. The comments now nothing but this sh**.

For me, this getting way too much attention in a way. Even Chuggacconroy says it in his Animal Crossing New Leaf Playthrough that it is very disturbing and distracting to see those things. Its like it just may end up like the sad Kennedy event again. An assassin may kill Google's president I guess is how they are saying it if the comments don't return to normal.

So, is the new google+ youtube comment really bad?

rocky505

That freaking image of a dog is getting irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.