• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid YouTube Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
"It's a universal truth that all guys are dumb."

Feminist comments like this really piss me off, and no that doesn't make me sexist to women. :p

Last edited:

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Has anyone seen that one guy who claims to be in the navy? he keeps spaming on pewdiepies videos.

If it's the one that starts with "What the f*** did you just f***ing say about me, you little b****?" then it's a really old copypasta thing that's lost all humor over the years.

Fun fact: That wall-of-text post also misspells "al-Quaeda" and "gorilla warfare."

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

lol I have this as my bio

ebevan91

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

I just realized "gorilla" is supposed to be "guerrilla", I've seen this copypasta so many times and have never noticed until now.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll **** fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive

There are a lot of variations of that. XD

And your signature... That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

ebevan91

People who comment "This band/artist/song/movie/tv show/game sucks!" even though they're watching a video of it. Of course they're just trolls and nobody actually cares about their opinion anyway.

"My *insert family member* was a *insert thing* and this offends me"

Autis-misc

Abridger
If it's the one that starts with "What the f*** did you just f***ing say about me, you little b****?" then it's a really old copypasta thing that's lost all humor over the years.

Fun fact: That wall-of-text post also misspells "al-Quaeda" and "gorilla warfare."

Actually, it's Guerrilla Warfare. not Gorilla.

SoraNight

The sky is the limit
Stupid and youtube comments are pretty much synonymous with each other. When I watch a youtube video, the comments usually have nothing to do with the video itself. It's usually a flame war about something off-topic. You may find a good youtube comment once in a blue moon, but you have to shift through so much crap to even see it.

Was it ever funny to begin with?

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I made the mistake of commenting on an N64 Rainbow Road music video that it didn't have any nostalgic feelings for me and asking for some understanding about it. I didn't go back to that video, but I did once and I found out that a lot of people were bashing me.

I still like the music, but seriously?

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
"still a better love story than twilight" ..... its used too often ...

"still a better love story than twilight" ..... its used too often ...

Still better than Justin Bieber is another overused one.

Pretty much any comment that includes Justin Bieber is downright stupid, whether it's positive or negative. The people that feel the need to say how much he sucks on every video are way more annoying than any of his fans will every be.

Status
Not open for further replies.