• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid YouTube Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebevan91

Here's one that I've seen recently while watching Let's Plays of older Pokemon games (3rd gen mostly), the person playing the game will have like, a level 28 starter by the time he's at the 3rd gym and someone in the comments will say something like "Are you ****ing retarded? My starter was level 50 by the time I got to this gym. You suck at this game."

That can be irritating. So apparently raising your team differently than someone else is classified as stupid or being sucky at the game.

Naito

Here's one that I've seen recently while watching Let's Plays of older Pokemon games (3rd gen mostly), the person playing the game will have like, a level 28 starter by the time he's at the 3rd gym and someone in the comments will say something like "Are you ****ing retarded? My starter was level 50 by the time I got to this gym. You suck at this game."

That can be irritating. So apparently raising your team differently than someone else is classified as stupid or being sucky at the game.

You reminded me of the videos where the people present their team and someone says that the team sucks and they add tons of lolz in the end. These people think the team which isn't filled with lv 100 legendaries is worthless.
Also, I can't stand those hating comments. When somebody comes to the video just because he/she can say how he/she hates it and that everyone who watches it is dumb(or worse). Or, saying that MLP or whatever else is gay. Since when does a TV show have a sexual orientation? Sorry, pega-sister/brony here :p

ebevan91

You reminded me of the videos where the people present their team and someone says that the team sucks and they add tons of lolz in the end. These people think the team which isn't filled with lv 100 legendaries is worthless.
Also, I can't stand those hating comments. When somebody comes to the video just because he/she can say how he/she hates it and that everyone who watches it is dumb(or worse). Or, saying that MLP or whatever else is gay. Since when does a TV show have a sexual orientation? Sorry, pega-sister/brony here :p

Well, I will say that a male watching MLP is not normal, but hey do whatever you like :)

Naito

Well, I will say that a male watching MLP is not normal, but hey do whatever you like :)

I am ok with anyone who says it in the normal way, like you, but some people think that swearing and insulting is the best way to describe your opinion is right.

I am ok with anyone who says it in the normal way, like you, but some people think that swearing and insulting is the best way to describe your opinion is right.

I really hate people who are aggressively anti-brony.

Zech

'' *random comment about the dislikers* ''
'' *insert a Justin Bieber joke* ''
'' Like if you are still listening in 201x ''
'' *insert artist's/band's name* <333 ''
'' I'm listening to Metallica even though im just 10 praise me ''
'' Like this if you (insert something here) ''
'' The song sucks from *insert the last second of the video* onwards ''

And yeah the worst thing is that these comments are usually in the top comments. Then sometimes there are these good old arguments about religion that can be found in almost any video. One guy falling for a troll is enough to start an argument in the comments :( The comments that have spoilers are annoying as well, I have a habit of casting a quick glance at the comments while the video loads, so..

ebevan91

'' *random comment about the dislikers* ''
'' *insert a Justin Bieber joke* ''
'' Like if you are still listening in 201x ''
'' *insert artist's/band's name* <333 ''
'' I'm listening to Metallica even though im just 10 praise me ''
'' Like this if you (insert something here) ''
'' The song sucks from *insert the last second of the video* onwards ''

And yeah the worst thing is that these comments are usually in the top comments. Then sometimes there are these good old arguments about religion that can be found in almost any video. One guy falling for a troll is enough to start an argument in the comments :( The comments that have spoilers are annoying as well, I have a habit of casting a quick glance at the comments while the video loads, so..

I saw the Metallica comment the other day on a video. "I'm 10 years old and already listening to Metallica!"

telivisionhead

On EVERY YGS (Your Grammar Sucks) video by Jacksfilms people spam in the comments about how they like the video but they say it with the worst grammar ever and even copy some of the people who got in the video just so their comment can get featured in YGS. But why would they want their comment in their because then people know they suck at grammar. Now nearly every Jacksfilms video is spammed with bad grammar for it. -_- It isn't even getting them in the video, and most of them are TOP COMMENTS!

I was just watching the dub of Azumanga Daioh and most of the comments were either a. weeaboos, b. people complaining about weeaboos or c. people complaing about the dub.

AD95

I actually love those stupid comments XD. Except that spambot comments about making money. That really annoys me.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Lets see...trolls with 50 different accounts going on to peoples channels and videos saying "close your account, you suk ****** go kill yourself"

Those people have a lot of time on their hands...

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
No matter what section of YouTube I venture into, the peanut gallery always goes something like this:

#1 - furst!!!!

#2 - **** pickle horseshoes *********8723

#3 - You're making some great points there, brother! I personally like to use [insert fake website filled to the brim with viruses and Trojans here], where I can buy [insert popular game here] for absolutely free.

#4 - I SaId ******** piece of face **!

#5 - lul im the reeals smosh bow before me

#6 - .

#7 - ..

#8 - [Insert well thought out argument here]

#9 - shut yer ******* mouth get an lyfe nobody gives ********* mustache about yoo

#10 - #yoloswag

All I can say is to keep your eyes on the video. Sturgeon's Law applies, and the intelligent ten percent of YouTube is located on the main attraction.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
No matter what section of YouTube I venture into, the peanut gallery always goes something like this:

#1 - furst!!!!

#2 - **** pickle horseshoes *********8723

#3 - You're making some great points there, brother! I personally like to use [insert fake website filled to the brim with viruses and Trojans here], where I can buy [insert popular game here] for absolutely free.

#4 - I SaId ******** piece of face **!

#5 - lul im the reeals smosh bow before me

#6 - .

#7 - ..

#8 - [Insert well thought out argument here]

#9 - shut yer ******* mouth get an lyfe nobody gives ********* mustache about yoo

#10 - #yoloswag

All I can say is to keep your eyes on the video. Sturgeon's Law applies, and the intelligent ten percent of YouTube is located on the main attraction.

Why did I open that? My poor brain cells...

Honestly, the YouTube comment section is a breeding ground for trolls and hate. I usually try to avoid it.

Estellise

peachy
http://i42.*******.com/2qktjig.png
^ I found this on a makeup tutorial video... This isn't the only comment calling the girl ugly without makeup either... *sigh*.

fitzy909

Just another guy
90% of the comments on youtube are pointless. 'i'm first.', 'This is stupid Cod is better.' and so on and so forth. it grinds my gears so much. if you want to make a comment say something relevant, polite and don't insult people. it is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.