• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupid YouTube Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I hate it when people never read the video description then they make a stupid comment. Some of the comments may not be dumb, but it's Youtube after all....It's Troll heaven.

Last edited:

michael147

With best wishes
If a video didn't meet audience expectations, I often see stupid comments like "Return me 3 minutes of my life!" (in Russian) as if 3 minutes are worth a day.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
pressfarttocontinue

That is all...

Talonflame

Hatching Eggs
A funny comment I saw a couple of days ago:

The title of the video was something along the lines of: "Guys fight over Cardiff football match"

And someone wrote: "Stupid english *naughty word, rhymes with 'bankers'*!!! They can't even land a proper punch!!!"

*facepalm* Yeah.... because Cardiff is totally in England....

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Jokes about deporting Bieber...
I've seen these ones a lot if someone mentioned either Canada or the US...

Yet again complaints about the new YouTube layout.
Its hard to get used to it, but everyone reminding of it just makes it worse.
I think another Bob and his tank nonsense will come up soon

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
The Bob dude and his stupid tank comments.And this one comment on one of the Japanese OPs for Pokémon, I think Spurt!, the guy who uploaded it said to another guy, "The creator of Pokémon has Aspberger's so that means he has no empathy, which is why he makes stupid games, and should kill himself!", or something like that. I mean what kind of guy makes fun of someone with a problem like that?! It seems like the uploader has no empathy!

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I came across one yesterday, the comment itself wasn't that funny, whats funny is what Google did to it. Now, we all know that if a comment is in a foreign language, occasionally google will put a little button under it that says "Translate" and then if you click on it, it translates the comment into English. Well the comment read "True dat" and yes there was a "Translate" button under it, and if you clicked on it, it changed it to "True that". Ah, Google.

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
"wtf is gold i only heard of butter"

This was in a Pokémon Gold Version Let's Play.

why, SkyDoesMinecraft, why

But anyway, I saw a comment on a video of Pantera's song "Floods" that said how the song's solo derived a lot from Jimi Hendrix. I agree (a lot of guitar players have emulated Hendrix in one form or another), but apparently, a lot of fans can't handle it when one person shows the least bit of criticism. There were SO MANY comments ripping the poor guy apart and calling him names just for stating something that can apply to a bunch of great guitarists -- and it's not like taking elements from Jimi Hendrix is a bad thing, either.

But just because Dimebag Darrell's dead doesn't mean his previous work is absolutely 100% perfect.

And this is why I love metal, but hate metal elitists.

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Like if you're watching/listening to this in 2014.

*Spoilers* No one cares js.

Whenever I'm watching something by Chuggaaconroy there's always that guy who's like "GRAH! why are you playing Nintendo blahblahblah Nintendo is for p***y's blahblahblah play COD!" or when I'm watching the Super Gaming Bros. there's that guy who's like "Hey John, where's Metroid 2? It been a year since you lp'd Metroid 1. I thought you loved Metroid."

Status
Not open for further replies.