• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupidest Pokemon Thread

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Alright, everyone tell me what they think is the stupidest, ugliest, and suckiest pokemon on earth. And don't blame people about hating a pokemon you like. I'll try (emphasis on try) to keep a tally of what pokemon people hate. From now on, if you say more than one pokemon you will get ignored.

My Hated Pokemon:Bidoof

Bidoof:12
Delibird:1
qwilfish:1
probobass:4
Bibarel:15
nosepass:1
Tangrowth:1
Jumpluff:1
Unown:2
Magikarp:6
Caterpie:1
Aipom:3
Honchcrow:1
Arceus:5
Shaymin:1
Shroomish:1
Venonat:1
Budew:1
Zubat:2
Golbat:1
Mewtwo: 1
Dunsparce:3 or 4
Feebas: 2
Luvdisc: 1
Psyduck:1
Lopunny:1
Ambipom:1
Pachirisu:2
Purugly:1
Infernape:1
Mantyke:1
Croagunk:1
Nuzleaf:1
Ditto:1
Pellipper:1
Slowpoke:1

Last edited:

EMike

Windchime Guy
Slowpoke. That's it name, after all. On the other hand, it can evolve into the much smarter Slowking, but Slowpoke is so stupid it can't even feel pain.

Serious answer: Bibarel, a Pokemon that's stuck in my mind as something I wouldn't even waste a Pokeball on.

Hebi

Blasphemy!
I'd go for Bidoof or Bibarel

Riles

yush, bidoof or bibarel, they are my slaves whom i teach hm's :p

Also, i really hate arceus and shaymin

why make pokemon the average player cant get? and what if the event is at the other end of the world? it's not far at all

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
This thread isn't a good idea, as every pokemon is liked by someone. It should be more like, "your least favorite pokemon," or something like that.
As for me, I don't much like tangrowth, since he seems to much like a large Tagela with arms. Not much originality in him.

Black_Winged_Angel

Poringloater
Bibarel is actually a pretty fun toy in the Safari Zone. Once, I managed to hit it with mud a good thirty times before it finally got away. God, throwing mud at Pokemon is fun.

I say Bidoof.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
It seems that Bidoof isn't too popular. I have to say, I didn't like him til I saw the episode starring them. Faced with Steelix Determination I think it was. Anyway, after hearing them say "Bee-doof. Bee-doof Bee-doof." in their tiny voices, then the leader say it in a gruff voice, I couldn't hate them anymore.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
I don't exactly like Bibarel. It's just.. meh. Only really useful for an HM Slave.

Typo

been a while
Bibarel. It looks stupid in it's in-game sprite.

Ok, if we are going about looks, we can start with that overgrown apple on your avatar. I'm more into bad move sets, and the better the set, the more i like 'em. that's why i love lickilicky. and all jumpluff are whimps 0 hp, atk, def, only high speed.

I don't exactly like Bibarel. It's just.. meh. Only really useful for an HM Slave.

now THAT is true.

kingcorax

KingCorax
Bidoof and Bibarel... Nose and Probopass... Jynx... Chansey and all its forms... (most of the pink ones actually)...

Most of the legendaries too...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Never liked Probopass.....just never impressed me

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I hate bidoof... It always appears when I ev train on starly.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
now THAT is true.

Lookie there, someone who agrees with the Azelf for once.

Bidoof is decent for EV training in HP.. and I think Blissey's cute, myself. I've taken a liking to it.