• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stupidest Pokemon Thread

Anaya

Synthesis
There is no stupid Pokemon. Some are ugly some are not. Some are strong some are not. Just like humans....So I say no Pokemon are stupid.

Drkecho

Retired
Delibird. Why? Why?
Cause it only learns 1 move. And that move is almost pointless. I hate Bidoof cause he always breaks my chain >= O and hes a less effective HM slave than Bibarel

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Bidoof or Bibarel...

The 4th gen Rattata and Raticates, the best HM slave ever. Which is t say the worst. At least Magikarp can learn Flail. It's true people.

Princess Reina

lalala....
Bibarel is actually a pretty fun toy in the Safari Zone. Once, I managed to hit it with mud a good thirty times before it finally got away. God, throwing mud at Pokemon is fun.

I say Bidoof.

Yes, it is a fun toy - it is everywhere, even in the Safarii Zone and plays on my nerves.

I vote for Aipom. i hate this little thing. It is annoying; weak and stupid looking, but almost all love it - I dont know why.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Caterpie, ah it's so weak and stupid. It's sóó annoying. >_>

Yay For Sarcasm.

None is stupid. Some are annoying, but not stupid. =/

Euphoria

Soul Salsa
I'm gonna go with the majority and say .. Bibarel. I was going to say Bidoof but 'arel's cry's way more obnoxious and his facial expression far more dim and "kill me plz.. take me out of my misery".

Ridley

Rawr
honchcrow

honestly, what is the point in the 10 character limit?

To prevent you from just saying Honchkrow and not giving an explanation why you think it's stupid.

I agree that there aren't stupid pokemon. You can disagree with their designs, their stats, their moves, their cries, and how common they are...but someone out there has some appreciation for it. Just call it annoying then.

Koriinku

Shinx <3
I hate Shroomish in R/S/E. I'm pretty much annoyed by it. As for D/P, Bibarel looks weird enough.

Black_Winged_Angel

Poringloater
honchcrow

honestly, what is the point in the 10 character limit?

SHUT UP!!! *foams at the mouth angrily*

...Sorry. But Honchkrow isn't bad. I mean, appearance wise, its just... eww, but for battle, it's not horribly bad. I use one myself. Plus it can learn Haze.

Unown can help you get certain Seals in D/P. It's also fun to try to spell words with them.

Bibarel's expression is kind of vacant-looking, but if you were to compare that to Quagsire's, the HM using beaver is easily outmatched.

EMike

Windchime Guy
To me, it's not that Bibarel looks braindead. I like Quagsire and Slowpoke, after all, and they do easily beat Bibarel for "actually stupid". Unlike Slowpoke or Quagsire, Bibarel's entire design just doesn't sit right with me at all. It's just ugly. I think Quagsire's vacancy is it's appeal, and Quaquire has Wooper going for it. Bidoof definitely isn't Wooper.

To the rest of the people in this thread, the "in my opinion" of everyone's posts should go without saying. There's no globally stupid Pokemon? Of course there isn't! It's just the stupidest Pokemon in someone's personal viewpoint.

DaMike52

Banned
Alright, everyone tell me what they think is the stupidest, ugliest, and suckiest pokemon on earth. And don't blame people about hating a pokemon you like. I'll try (emphasis on try) to keep a tally of what pokemon people hate.And by the way, say ONE pokemon so I don't get confused.

My Hated Pokemon:Bidoof

Bidoof:5
Delibird:1
qwilfish:1
probobass:2
Bibarel:10
nosepass:1
Tangrowth:1
Jumpluff:1
Unown:1
Magikarp:1
Caterpie:1