1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Stupidest Pokemon Thread

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Copygoo, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

There is no stupid Pokemon. Some are ugly some are not. Some are strong some are not. Just like humans....So I say no Pokemon are stupid.

2. Drkecho

Drkecho Retired

Cause it only learns 1 move. And that move is almost pointless. I hate Bidoof cause he always breaks my chain >= O and hes a less effective HM slave than Bibarel

3. Mr.saturn

Mr.saturn Chicken Tamer

Unown, they are the most worthless Pokemon.

4. angrycaterpie

angrycaterpie Gaze upon the slayer

Bidoof or Bibarel...

The 4th gen Rattata and Raticates, the best HM slave ever. Which is t say the worst. At least Magikarp can learn Flail. It's true people.

5. Prio

Prio Well-Known Member

Saying that they are just like humans contradicts there being no stupid Pokemon.

6. Princess Reina

Princess Reina lalala....

Yes, it is a fun toy - it is everywhere, even in the Safarii Zone and plays on my nerves.

I vote for Aipom. i hate this little thing. It is annoying; weak and stupid looking, but almost all love it - I dont know why.

7. Arbok

Arbok aka Arbok

Caterpie, ah it's so weak and stupid. It's sóó annoying. >_>

Yay For Sarcasm.

None is stupid. Some are annoying, but not stupid. =/

8. Saorio

Saorio Mario+Sonic=Saorio

Arceus and Shaymin....

SO BORING.

9. Euphoria

Euphoria Soul Salsa

I'm gonna go with the majority and say .. Bibarel. I was going to say Bidoof but 'arel's cry's way more obnoxious and his facial expression far more dim and "kill me plz.. take me out of my misery".

10. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Wow... a lot of people in 1 and a half days....

11. chorusco

chorusco Well-Known Member

Magicarp Lol

12. Black Hawk

Black Hawk ready to strike

honchcrow

honestly, what is the point in the 10 character limit?

13. Ridley

Ridley Rawr

To prevent you from just saying Honchkrow and not giving an explanation why you think it's stupid.

I agree that there aren't stupid pokemon. You can disagree with their designs, their stats, their moves, their cries, and how common they are...but someone out there has some appreciation for it. Just call it annoying then.

14. Koriinku

Koriinku Shinx <3

I hate Shroomish in R/S/E. I'm pretty much annoyed by it. As for D/P, Bibarel looks weird enough.

15. Black_Winged_Angel

Black_Winged_Angel Poringloater

SHUT UP!!! *foams at the mouth angrily*

...Sorry. But Honchkrow isn't bad. I mean, appearance wise, its just... eww, but for battle, it's not horribly bad. I use one myself. Plus it can learn Haze.

Unown can help you get certain Seals in D/P. It's also fun to try to spell words with them.

Bibarel's expression is kind of vacant-looking, but if you were to compare that to Quagsire's, the HM using beaver is easily outmatched.

16. Tyranidos

Tyranidos Well-Known Member

pokemon aren't stupid, but i hate venonat's cry. it is probably the most annoying cry ever for me.

17. EMike

EMike Windchime Guy

To me, it's not that Bibarel looks braindead. I like Quagsire and Slowpoke, after all, and they do easily beat Bibarel for "actually stupid". Unlike Slowpoke or Quagsire, Bibarel's entire design just doesn't sit right with me at all. It's just ugly. I think Quagsire's vacancy is it's appeal, and Quaquire has Wooper going for it. Bidoof definitely isn't Wooper.

To the rest of the people in this thread, the "in my opinion" of everyone's posts should go without saying. There's no globally stupid Pokemon? Of course there isn't! It's just the stupidest Pokemon in someone's personal viewpoint.

18. Dokichan

Dokichan Well-Known Member

bibarel is quite terrible. he's very ugly...and i suppose you could say he's stupid as well...

19. DaMike52

DaMike52 Banned

k dont care

20. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

Charizard.

Ooh, controversial!