• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

stupidest thing u hav ever done in any pokemon dungeon game

AstralEon

The one and only.
Using Flamethrower in front of my partner.

I was moving too fast that my partner went in front of my range line and I spammed Flamethrower without noticing he was there.

Calm PokeMaster

In PMD1,I taught my partner Swampert Dive,then took that HM along with me to (I think)Sormy Sea.I lost on the first floor(got KO'd by a water gun;I was a Blaziken)and lost HM Dive.

Illusione-Tempus

For me, it should have been eating a doom seed by accident and also throwing one at a foe, but it catches it and throws it back at me and I lose a level! I was really mad when that happened.

... I ate 2 Doom Seeds just to empty my bag, but I don't mind about that ._.
I was around lv 70 when that happens, at Sky Stairways, no problems with it

ViewtifulJoe

Hero of Movie Land
I threw a stick at a partner, imagining he'd catch it and it would be his item.
Big mistake.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
ugh, on pmd1 it was 4getting 2 deactivate pikachus discharge on all the lightningrod floors
on pmd2 it was closing my ds so it wouldnt die while i was eatin dinner, then 4getting it was still turned on... i was just about 2 enter regirocks room and i turned "on"(off) my ds, thus needing 2 start over the entire pain-in-the-*** dungeon. ugh.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Accidentally throwing my Reviver Seeds and letting an enemy picks it up >.>

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Getting all the way up to floor 98 in silver trench finding the staircase then when healing up myself and my partner then used an escape orb. I felt like killing the next person i saw.

charredknightsword

royal strength
this is a long story.You know the way that in the first one when you level up to like 100 you do 200 damage with a silver spike....... i was in Wyvern hill and i was a level 100 marowak and i kept on getting hit by traps and tossed items.so i was on 150hp and i see that the message bar says that a salamence picks up a scarf. I know that it reflects items back at the thrower. then i see the stairs blocked by three salamences. I toss a silver spike at the one in front and BAM!!! i lose 210hp from a bounced back spike. Then i get hit by three dragon rages and lose 90hp and die. That cost me my friend bow because i quicksaved it the floor before my death..... Yep that unlucky enough for you. update! tossed a blast seed at a foe..... unfortunately they catch it toss it not at me but at my client.... a level7 wurmple

Last edited:

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Accidentally feeding my Delibird a Doom Seed and letting a wild pokemon throwing one at me.
Allowing myself to be killed by a Poliwrath around 20 or so floors away from Mewtwo. And I was a GRASS type.

Team Brushfire

A duck I am.... Not.
Trying to use encore on a Beldum. -_-; woops.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm, i tried something rather classic out lately:
screwing with nicknames, it's too childish too talk about>_>

... I ate 2 Doom Seeds just to empty my bag, but I don't mind about that ._.
To empty my bag, I just toss randm items away near a stairway.

Acidently using Solarbeam at my partner, Swmpert, and realising too late that I was confused.

42ruby42

Erm...Before I Knew Loads Abot Pokemon, I Went All The Way To 99 Floors To Get Luiga. Not Knowing How To Get Pokemon To Join Your Team (Since None Had Yet Cause I Always Click To Fast And I Always Clicked No Without Knowing) I Ran Around Trying To Avoid Luiga And Got Beaten. Meaning I Lost Luiga! Its Quite Funny Now. I Got Him Now Though! Lol!

Koridojo_Blaziken

Let's see...probably it would be the time I paused during a battle against Palkia and went to check on something outside of the room, then came back to find out I had just gotten killed 'cause my baby brother had picked up my DS and started pressing random buttons.

Or, in PMD1, tossing out my Dive HM by mistake. >_<;

zetsu

Akatsuki rules!!!
Ugh. ACCIDENTALLY using Lunar Dance when I had 0/100 Belly :( As soon as I clicked Lunar Dance and realized what I had done, I wanted to shoot myself lol. I lost my Golden Mask :( I worked so hard to get it :'(

I once died in a dungeon and accidentally said yes when it asked if I wanted to send a rescue request. When I got back to the main menu I decided to find a way to erase the request and go with the loss, at which time I found a handy-dandy option that read "delete save file." 'nuff said.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
This might be bad luck, but in Buried Relic I recruited Regirock and it fell down a pitfall trap...
In PMD2, I had great items and decided to stir things up by stealing from Keckleon and then I lost all my items...