• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

stupidest thing u hav ever done in any pokemon dungeon game

what is itthen. feel free to say

my stupidest was getting to darkrai and gettin' killed by mah damn confused partner!;078;;078;;078;;078;

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
You know in PMD1 you have to defeat legendaries and see if they join. For PMD2 you defeat and a cut scene happens. I kept on restarting for Uxie because I thought he will join you like the legendaries in PMD1. This may sound confusing, but who cares.

I kept on restarting for Uxie because I thought he will join you like the legendaries in PMD1. This may sound confusing, but who cares.

I did that with Dialga.
*facepalm*

In PMD1, I linked Quick Attack and Shock Wave on my partner, and he kept using the linked Quick Attack... Which would be all fine and dandy, if Shock Wave DIDN'T HIT ME. *rage*

And on PMD2, I quicksaved in Rayquaza's dungeon thinking the Wonder Mail legendaries had a 100% recruit rate, so I killed him and had to restart.
..And I lost my Amber Tear and Wonder Chest. ^_^;

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Technically, the stupidest thing I've ever done was stare so long at the walls outside Craggy Coast (behind the Kangaskan rock there) that i came to firmly believe that it looked like Abraham Lincoln, and then thinking that Id discovered the presidential Mountain Face of Pokemon...:D
But in all truth, the real stupidest thing is using metronome and getting a rebound attack when my Munchlax was weak...

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Using a OH-KO when confused...

I LOST IN A 99 FLOOR DUNGEON!!

ShoujoKitten

Getting separated from my partner, then watching it get brutally attacked. =p

rekreatur

While I was trying to get all the Unown keystones I needed to get to the Regis and knocked out the last one I needed while it was floating above water. Then it's stone fell in water and I had to spend 15 more minutes in the dungeon just to find another one.

That's all I can remember. =/

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
While I was trying to get all the Unown keystones I needed to get to the Regis and knocked out the last one I needed while it was floating above water. Then it's stone fell in water and I had to spend 15 more minutes in the dungeon just to find another one.

That's all I can remember. =/

That also happened to me, it took me 20 minutes to find another one.

I accidently threw away Dive in Stormy Sea back in PMD1

Emo_Kirlia

On the way to were Temporal Dialga is, I beat a Pokemon, It wanted to join my Team, I said yes. I brought about 20 Reviver seeds with me and when I got to were Dialga was that Pokemon that joined my team kept fainting in one hit and using all my Reviver Seeds up. <.< I didn't know you could use the Badge to send it Home. -_-

talala

On the way to were Temporal Dialga is, I beat a Pokemon, It wanted to join my Team, I said yes. I brought about 20 Reviver seeds with me and when I got to were Dialga was that Pokemon that joined my team kept fainting in one hit and using all my Reviver Seeds up. <.< I didn't know you could use the Badge to send it Home. -_-

that happened to me, sadly in tiny meadow v.v

I didn't know that you could do multiple missions in the same dungeon for the longest time, and was at a loss for how I was supposed to complete all the missions when for every one I did I got three more . . .

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
tried to get a item from kecleon in the dungeons when I didn't have enough money ( didn't count)! I got sooooo riled up. Still, I am now strong enough to beat a kecleon ( after a reviver seed or two).

coolespeon

I dont know.
I spended a month trying to beat gyarados on miracle sea only because I´m a charmander.

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
In PMD1: Blue Rescue Team, I quicksaved in Mt. Thunder when my battery was low, and lost BOTH of my Pecha Scarves because I used up my only Reviver Seed and restarted. Bye-bye, Pecha Scarves! >_<

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call
I was going through Buried Relic for Mew, i didn't see it til floor 99. I beated the crap out of it. BUT....... MY freaking party was 1)Bulbasaur 2)Charmander and
3) the pokémon that ruined it all with his 4 tiles body size Rayquaza, byebye mew. so i had to do the dungeon again :(

Error_404

PMD1: I was the only person in my entire town to get even close to completing a 99 floor dungeon. I got to floor 98, and accidentally angered the local Klecleon shopkeeper. He turned me into a teddy bear, causing my partner Sceptile to repeatedly whip me with a vine until I was close to death. Fortunately for me, my bag consisted of only reviver seeds.
20-ish Reviver Seeds later I got past the Klecleon hordes and reached Lugia.
"Cue Boss Battle"
After a long and grueling fight, involving 5 Hydro Pumps, 13 False Swipes and a Leaf Blade, Lugia was on 1HP, I was on 203 and Sceptile was on 72. I had just used the 13th False Swipe, and was moving in for the kill...
But Sceptile got there first, taking Lugia down with a measly A attack.
Needless to say I got really angry and threw my DS at the wall, followed by me covering my bedroom walls with pictures of dead Sceptiles.

aaron-now

Spending money on the game. It's a headache in a cartridge!
But on the actual question, it would be when I take to much mail and then a mad one comes on the board, but all the ones I have are kickarse and I can't choose which to keep. Not to troblsome but...
Then on PMD2, I was Chimchar and chose Mudkip as a partner. And all the levels are against waters in the game (I had no idea). Kabutops and Omastar kicked my arse like 50 times aswell.
EDIT* I just found out I can use seeds to put Bosses in Status change. I NEVER DID THAT!!!

Last edited: