• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Style of the box

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Well today after seeing the shiny new boxes for diamond and pearl,i decided to start a discussion on which pokemon game old and new has the best art!!

Discuss :D!!

Last edited:

JONNO.FRESH

D/P FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!

bloody hell, people need to learn to read

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
its about all the games not d n p....i shoukd define it more meh

JONNO.FRESH

Bloody Hell
The D/P forum is for discussing the D/P games. The General Forum is for General NON-GAME RELATED discussions.
If u wanna talk about a game GO TO THAT FORUM

Vent's Theme

Pretty Dolls
Bloody Hell
The D/P forum is for discussing the D/P games. The General Forum is for General NON-GAME RELATED discussions.
If u wanna talk about a game GO TO THAT FORUM

It's about every Pokemon RPG game that has been released, not just Diamond and Pearl, so, take your own advice 'learn to read' and STFU. This is the most appropriate forum for this topic.

Anyway, my favourite has always been Pokemon Red, if only for the sake of nostalgia.

JONNO.FRESH

if u wanna ask what people's fav. box art is ask in the POLLS section as it's the most appropriate forum for this topic ya noob

JONNO.FRESH

Yea well now that he's edited that first post from just the D/P boxes to all of them it has changed the forum you idiot. The Pokepolls and the general discussion are also different

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
he,he dont you read profiles noob?? i'm female haha ps minimodding is against the rules isent it?

Last edited:

JONNO.FRESH

Sorry about that. I dont really take the time to read every members Profile. Theres like 25000 plus members

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
apology accepted..and i think that silver had the best box art:p

JONNO.FRESH

Well if this thread isnt going to be moved............
The best box art was Emerald,Crystal or Yellow imo. The 3rd game of each set was better to