• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Styler Destuction?

bookist

no just from last save point

Golden Dragon

BIG PIMPIN
if you dont save, yea the beggining, but other wise last save point

NEW RANK SUKER

redblueyellow

ultimate_pokemaster

Its better to save each time you find those machines.As for me after beating a tough person in that team, I save.

Yeah it takes alot of time

Wow, so that's what happens when you break your styler. I never had mine broken, so I wouldn't know.

kyogrekyle

Sinnoh Master
Or you could just carry around an electric pokemon to recharge it when it's HP depletes

bookist

or just practice with a few to get it maxxed quickly (my strategy took 2 hours before it maxed.

Aruseus Rider

Aruseus Master!
Yeah,my styler broke 6 times.....

raglflagl

Banned
It won't start again from the very begining unless you didn't save from Fall town until the time you break your styler. It will ask you if you want to restart from your last save point or if you don't want.I don't you have to re-do the mission (i think)