• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stylish Champion

bichyungu

Do not know if done before.

I know everyone's favourite champion is Cynthia and/or Steven, BUT who is the most stylish champion?
I will say ORAS Steven. Cynthia is a close second although I do not like her hair ornaments.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Steven by far.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Obviously Cynthia, she's literally made to attract the male audience.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!

Pokefan_1987

It's obvious. She was has expensive black designer clothing and in artworks she has been noted with having the largest breasts compared
to other any other female in the franchise IIRC (Still I doubt the developers would admit she was created with that in mind in a kids franchise)

She also has been used 3 times as a recurring character, including a arc in Unova involving Meloetta, has been re-used in
Pokemon Masters along with many characters and is in the Master Class Arc in the newest pokemon series, 2nd only to Leon.
Still making Leon be the #1 ranked in this rank tier seems like Leon is unfairly over-developed a undefeated champion
compared to any other, we have never seen a battle between Cynthia and Leon to prove it.

All that is still proof that she is popular withing the community.

Last edited:

vondecayle

Diantha and Steven

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
It's obvious. She was has expensive black designer clothing and in artworks she has been noted with having the largest breasts compared
to other any other female in the franchise IIRC (Still I doubt the developers would admit she was created with that in mind in a kids franchise)

She also has been used 3 times as a recurring character, including a arc in Unova involving Meloetta, has been re-used in Pokemon Masters
along with many characters and is in the Master Class Arc in the newest pokemon series, 2nd only to Leon.
Still making Leon be the #1 ranked in this rank tier seems like Leon is unfairly over-developed a undefeated champion compared to any other, we have never seen a battle between Cynthia and Leon to prove it.

All that is still proof that she is popular withing the community.
Cynthia, large breasts? She's really rather flat chested. Someone like Skyla, there's some chest, but Cynthia?

Expensive designer clothing? I don't recall anything about cost or maker ever being said in any continuity.

Pokefan_1987

Cynthia, large breasts? She's really rather flat chested. Someone like Skyla, there's some chest, but Cynthia?
Seriously after all these years those above 18+ artwork websites have made me forget what her real measurements are. I guess most artists
have braincells that tell them that flat chest don't fit on reputable adult characters like Cynthia and Diantha. Compared to Iris who is only a champion in BW2.

Last edited:

Random Man2

HYPER BEAM!
Lance unless you're talking about the Animé. Why his Dragonite in the Animé doesn't know Fly or Dual Wingbeat (either of which would have allowed him to easily destroy Diantha with Max Airstream) is beyond me. Same with why he would choose to Hyper Beam a Rock-type Pokémon, Aqua Tail a Grass-type Pokémon, and--worst of all--Max Wyrmwind a Fairy-type Pokémon.