• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SU] Alternate: The Uprising [Pokémon] (PG13)

Jason-Kun

Name: Flamara Volcanis
Sex: Female
Side: Gijinka Alliance
Race: Gijinka (Flareon)

Description: Standing at five foot one Flamara has a rather willowy body. In turn she also posses fiery red hair. In place of human ears she posses deep red ears of a Flareon that match her flaming red eyes. In addition to the ears she posses a rather large cream colored tail that bears a resemblance to an ever growing flame. Clothingwise she tends to wear red fingerless gloves in addition to matching boots. Not only that but she also tends to wear a red or cream colored suite when in a professional setting. Barring that she can most often be seen in a red sundress.

Personality: A kind young woman Flamara looks out for humans and pokemon alike. Although she feels sorry for the way humans are treated she takes great honor in the system and believes that since the legendaries approve of it that it must be correct. Outside of business Flamara has a love for the rich lifestyle: partying, spending money on worldly possessions, etc. Due to her history she can not stand battles and if she sees one taking a turn for the more brutal she will not hesitate to try and put a stop to it even if it means putting herself in danger.

Background: Flamara did not always have a hatred for battles. In fact when she was younger she excelled at them enough that had she continued training she might have gone on to become a gym leader given enough time. However during a mock battle during her high school days her only pokemon at the time died causing her to develop a dislike of battles. Since then she has focused on less violent methods of entertainment such as contest and musicals.

Hits: Flamara is a fan of hotsprings and hotbaths, fire types and pokemon contest.

Misses: Flamara has a high dislike of cold temperatures, water types and pokemon battles.

Name: Flamme
Species: Flareon
Personality and History: Flamme is a cheeky little thing who often gets into trouble. Flamme was given to Flamara as an egg by a friend of hers as a gift for her eighteenth birthday and is one of her most prizen possessions.

Name: Achama
Species: Torchic
Personality and History: A newborn torchic that had recently been abandoned by its owner after losing in a contest. Seems to be rather aggressive towards everyone people and pokemon alike. As a result she is not often let outside of her pokeball.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven

Awesomesauce, nice stuff. You're good to go, and thanks for joining the ensuring chaos.

Looking forward to RPing with ya.

Great stuff, good times, you're set to go. Thanks for joining, and enjoy the RP.

THE CAST

THE GIJINKA ALLIANCE

Malack Harvey - Played by Floorman
Daray Orfeo - Played by Kintio
Vosok Gilt - Played by lawmaster
Laufeia Khruschev - Played by Miss Manipulation
Flamara Volcanis - Played by Jason-Kun

<Reserve> - Mon1010

THE STALWART BROTHERHOOD

Alex Waters - Played by Neo Pikachu
Marx (Shadow) Gordon - Played by Tasslehoff

<Reserve> - Floorman
<Reserve> - Septic Scepti1e
<Reserve> - Miss Manipulaton

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Reserve me in the Brotherhood! XD I'm definitely signing up. ;)

Kintio

Dark Type Trainer
Name: Tesla "Tessa" Isya
Race: Gijinka - Rotom

Description: Tesla, "Tessa" is an orphan now living alone. She has light-blue irises and normal eyes. Her hair is a pale blonde. She wears goggles that resembles a real Rotom's eyes, and the center tends to change depending on the object she is working on/possessing. She also tends to wear an orange jacket which tapers at the end in the arms that Rotom makeshifts. (http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnrnghaWVO1qgj2rto1_400.gif see this for reference. The orange one that's upside down). The jacket is flame retardant and electricity proof. Her eyes, hair and powers change according to the appliance she is possessing or fixing. She also tends to be floating most of the time, out of habit.

Personality: Tesla is a bit of a rough and tough female - not exactly a tomboy, not exactly the image of feminism. She's an orphan and grew up alone for a while, before she was taken in by her adoptive parents. As expected from an electric type, she's quirky and energetic. Her fascination with electronics has made her a big electric-designer. However, Tesla prefers to be alone, tinkering with her big toys. She also is extremely forgetful and and lazy, which does not a successful businesswomen make. She has ADHD.

Background: Tesla was left orphaned when she was 2 years old, and she can't remember her parents at all. She was abandoned in a large town where a small, mewling child is easy to miss if you're not looking for it. Luckily, there were some people looking for a child. Tesla's adoptive parents are a Poryon-Z Gijinka, who was her adoptive father and an Emolga Gijinka. They had found her because their own child had died due to a horrible disease, and they were devastated.
For the next 13 years of her life, Tesla lived with her foster family, and eventual younger brother, who was an Emolga Gijinka just as her mother was. Her 'father' was manager at a huge company and Tesla was never at a want for anything, because she usually got it when she wanted it. Her brother looked up to her, she had all the tools to mess with things. She would often alter the machines in the house to drastically alter their function.
One day, her father had to work late. Tesla was busy working on the broken oven (that she had helped break) and her mother and brother were both in the living room. The oven refused to turn on. Tesla decided to awaken her senses to see what was wrong with the oven, before suddenly a Volcorona Pokemorph burst into the house. For the first time, Tesla possessed the washing machine to fend off the monster, but it set fire to the house and flew off. Tesla used her ceiling-fan flying device to run after it, and she managed to break it's wings, before it fell into the water. After a few hours of that, she ran back home to see it burnt to the ground. Her father was standing there, furious. He knew that she had been working on the oven, and he blamed her. He told her that she was adopted, and accused her of killing his entire family. At this time Pokemorphs were unheard of, so when she told him a humanoid Volcorona had attacked, he didn't beleive her.
Tesla ran away, with only her flying device strapped on her back and her tool belt. She vowed to hunt down the strange Pokemorphs and destroy every last one of them, to avenge her mother and brother. Her tech-shop is only a way to get money, but otherwise she's been altering household appliances to make weapons. The government can't be suspect to a Washing Machine with an upgraded spin-cycle ability, and high-end motor. But it's her assurance to defeat the Volcorona that stole everything from her.

Powers:( http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=322031 for reference) Aside from the obvious power to summon electricity and phase through objects, hover, glide and whatnot, Tesla can take on the attributes of certain electronics. This changes the design of her jacket, her hair, her eyes and her powers. For example, as Rotom-W she can summon water from a hose that extends from her jacket. As a Rotom-H, she can blast fire from an oven-attachment on her torso. When she gets angry, her hair tends to become live and her jacket runs currents. Her mechanical prowess stems from her ability to 'talk' to machines and even possessing them to see the problem.
Power Limits: Tesla can not maintain the acquired powers from electronics for very long. The more she uses their specific power, the faster she tuckers out. An easy way to see how much power she has left is to see the color of her goggles. They revert back to cyan as time goes on. She also cannot possess electronics enough to carry them places easily, which means she must absorb their strength. Also, she has to recharge her electricity from time to time by stealing it from various electronics, though some innate power always resides in her.

Hits: Managing to Fix Something, Managing to Give Something, "Extra Features", New Technology(such as smartphones and computers), Annoying Others
Misses: Being Annoyed, PokeMorphs, Bitter Food, Being "Out of Juice", Breaking Something

Pokemon Currently Owned:

Name: Sterope
Species: Blitzle
Personality and History: Because every girl needs a pony. Or in this case, a zebra capable of blowing up houses with electricity stored in their mane. Sterope was charged with producing energy for a small circuit of houses for humans. At first Sterope did not mind, before it began to grow gradually ill and eventually did absolutely nothing. Tesla came to one of the houses that Sterope supplied energy to to fix a broken transformer, when she traced the problem to Sterope not being to able to produce enought electricity. She stole the young colt away and figured out the problem was that it could not produce electricity enough for itself to live. Sterope is extremely gutsy and strong, and produces above-average amounts of electricity. It's extremely affectionate of Tesla and is always ready to defend her, and becomes very bitter and lonely when she leaves. With Motor Drive, Tesla can supercharge Sterope's speed so he can make a good get-away horse.

Name: Lumis
Species: Shiny Lampent
Personality and History: Because every girl needs an evil artifact that can swallow souls. The house that Tesla owns was haunted by a mischievous Litwick. After giving it a taste of it's own medicine in pranks, the ghost admits defeat but asks Tesla if it could stay in her home. She agrees. Lumis is extremely prideful and full of himself, but also prone to mistakes. The soul that he burns in his casket is usually a small amount of life force from smaller creatures and sometimes humans. Lumis tends to stay at home when everyone is gone and tries to keep Sterope company - by telling him stories of how awesome he is. Of course they don't work. As a spy, the wandering ghost can often slink around and dig up clues - after all, who's going to doubt a streetlight?

Last edited:
Neo Pikachu said:
Kickass, Laufeia is approved, and you've got the reserve for the second character. Thanks for joining in, and all the best.
She is? Victory is mine! I've got writer's block and I can still make a good enough character. I really like myself today. Anyways, here comes my second character
Name: Theresa Lynette
Side: Stalwart Brotherhood
Race: Human
Description: With wavy blonde hair long enough to just pass her shoulders, blue eyes, and fair skin Theresa retains a sort of charming, sweet appearance (at least, that’s what she thinks just about every time she looks into the mirror). This “charm”, however, is bestowed upon a body that is only 5’1”. Her fingers and the palms of her hands are tainted with small scars* (for reasons explained her in background).
Personality: Theresa is an out-going girl with a positive look on life. She is cheerful and optimistic but remains realistic by weighing out how bad a situation could possibly be. If she finds the situation to have less of an up side, she’ll often target someone near her and blame them for her problems. A fault she possesses, is the fact that she is unable to take blame for mistakes that are even obviously her fault. This often results in fights (that she nearly always apologizes for) but they are rare for she does her best to remain on most of everyone’s good side.
(Pardon me for the slightly cheesy personality. My plan is to develop and change her within the course of the RP.)
Background: Theresa’s past is free of tragedy, blood, tears for it is her present that seems to be turning her view on life around. However, as a child, she spent her days mesmerized by Pokemon and idolizing the over glorified Gijinkas (even though she questioned their actions at times). She often dreamed of becoming a trainer and made no attempt to hide it from her parents. Her father was the one that encouraged her, however, to pursue her dream despite their lack of resources. Her mother was more hesitant, afraid that her daughter would only disappoint herself within her travels—if she ever made it far enough the Gijinkas would force her to drop all her efforts.
Still, Theresa did in fact pursue her dream and by age 15 she was able to obtain a Chimchar who seemed to take an immediate liking to her. Her Leafeon, on the other hand, took longer to get used to her. Having been abandoned by her former trainer she saw Theresa as a sort of enemy for quite some time.
By the time she turned 17, Theresa had a party of 3 pokemon and thought she couldn’t be any happier with the bonds she formed until her Infernape learned about a new conflict within the regions. Always having looked up to the Gijinkas (even after what the girl’s Leafeon had said) she was very hesitant to join when Aden told her she had to help end this. She could never understand why a difference in classes was so different but upon a threat to leave her, Theresa joined the Stalwart Brotherhood and slowly is she discovering why she might have doubted the Gijinkas in the back of her mind.(*I never got to fit in that young Theresa and her father would make wood carvings of Pokemon together sometimes. D: But I thought it was such a cute idea!)
Hits: Baked sweets and music.
Misses: Stormy nights, long-term projects, and being ignored.

POKEMON
Name: Aden
Species: Infernape
Personality and History: Aden acts on impulse but does his best to do things for the better of his trainer and him. He can be serious but most of the time is a little more laid back than he should be.
Aden is Theresa’s first pokemon. Their meeting was short and simple but their time together has been a joyful one until recently when the Gijinkas were informed of the Pokemorphs. Since, Aden has convinced Theresa to help the Stalwart Brotherhood fight against them despite her protests, giving her something to hold against him in their arguments that seem to be growing more frequent despite their attempts to avoid them.

Name: Abelia
Species: Leafeon
Personality and History: Abelia is quiet, conservative, and often acts self-centered or superior among the others in Theresa’s party. But this seems to stem from a friendly competition with Aden and Corneliu for Abelia refuses to admit her weakness against their fire-type attacks despite having to nearly accept defeat upon the beginning of her battle with Corneliu. She was a gift from a girl who had been talked down upon by a Gijinka and hurt enough to decide to release her Pokemon.

Name: Corneliu
Species: Houndoom
Personality and History: Corneliu (named after his horns which, according to Theresa, are his best asset) is the pokemon that best listens to Theresa. Although he breaks into fights with Abelia from time to time, he is still the best behaved due to his goal-oriented and disciplined manor.

Floorman

Creeping On Le Floor
Agh, cancel my reservation. I can't think of another character. I'll just stick with Malack.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Gonna put in a reservation for a spot on the Stalwart Brotherhood as a politically incorrect Chimera. No idea what it'll be. Probably something with a hat.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Reserve me in the Brotherhood! XD I'm definitely signing up. ;)

Of course! Wouldn't be a party without ya.

It rocks, nice job! Love the name too.

Tesla's good to go, good work on character #2.

Wow, that's what you come up even with writer's block? I'm impressed.

Great job, and congrats on making the first human character. XD

Agh, cancel my reservation. I can't think of another character. I'll just stick with Malack.

Not a problem, but if you change your mind later on, easy money.

Gonna put in a reservation for a spot on the Stalwart Brotherhood as a politically incorrect Chimera. No idea what it'll be. Probably something with a hat.

Hats make everything better.

You got it, looking forward to seeing it.

THE CAST

THE GIJINKA ALLIANCE

Tesla "Tessa" Isya - Played by Kintio

<Reserve> - Mon1010

THE STALWART BROTHERHOOD

Theresa Lynette - Played by Miss Manipulation

<Reserve> - *Jean Grey*
<Reserve> - Pokefan0234

Kintio

Dark Type Trainer
It rocks, Daray is approved and good to go. Enjoy the RP, and thanks for jumping in.
It rocks, nice job! Love the name too.

Tesla's good to go, good work on character #2.

Thanks a lot!~

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to hide my keyboard so I don't write more characters.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I might make a human after this sign up, but I dunno. I'm feeling conflicted on it.

EDIT: I'm making a chimera. Should be finished later tonight,

Name: Alex "Moon" Miller
Sex: Male
Side: Stalwart Brotherhood
Race: Umbreon PokeMorph

Description: Standing at a short 5'3", Alex is pretty much normal in weight for a guy his height. He has piercing red eyes, almost crimson in color, and two Umbreon ears poke out of the top of his head. His body is covered from eartip to pawtip in glossy black fur. On his forehead is a yellow ring, but it is almost always covered up by his hair. Jet black and messy are the only words to describe his hair. He wears just a black T-shirt with a yellow crecent moon design on it. He has two yellow rings, like the one on hsi forehead, right above his elbow and on his thighs. He also wears short black jean pants. His hands and feet are almost pawlike in appearance, but he still has thumbs when it comes to the hand department. He also has an Umbreon tail sticking out of a hole he cut in his pants.

Personality: Alex is creative in many departments of life. He enjoys painting, drawing, and writing, even though he is ameturish in all three of those subjects, he is also creative in speaking. He has a way with words, and he can sometimes catch someone off guard and convince them to do something for himself. He is also creative when fighting, both in Pokemon battles and in true fights. He can either go on the defensive, and wear his opponent out until they're too tired to defend themselves, or he'll go on the offensive, an all out attack. This varies from battle to battle.

Background: Alex grew up working with Pokemon. His family worked for a wealthy Gijinka family who operated a daycare facility right outside Lilycove town. "When the Gijinka goes out to play, the humans have to do work and stay," was a joke around employees, mainly because it was true. All the gijinkas ever did was stand around, collecting money, while the human employees did all of the raising and caring of Pokemon.

The buissness was a very sucessful one, but even then, the workers hardly received anything. Alex and his family struggled to survive, barely having enough money for anything after necesities were fulfilled, (food, clothing, shelter, etc.) They family lived in a small apartment building on the outskirts of Lilycove. Alex learned that the world was an unfair place, but he also learned to resentfully grin and bear it. He did have a few Pokemon, mainly wild ones that sometimes got into the daycare. One of his was a gift from a friend, though.

When Alex heard about the Stalwart Brotherhood, he wanted in. He felt very strongly against the discrimination (as I said before), and he saw this as a flicker of hope. He was offered the chance to become a PokeMorph. He denied at first, but after seeing how angry the gijinkas got about them, he decided to become one. He earned the nickname "Moon" after his transformation, seeing as he had become transfixed with the moon.

Hits: Bright colors, cat Pokemon, and dubstep.
Misses: Ghost Pokemon and having to work inside the box.

His Amazing Pokemon Team

Name: Decat
Species: Delcatty
Personality and History: Decat was Alex's first Pokemon. He found him as a little Skitty, lost in the huge fields of the daycare. When no Gijinka's came to pick him up, Alex claimed the little guy as his own. Decat is considered the leader of the team, and is headstrong.

Name: Kirby
Species: Togekiss
Personality and History: Kirby was the present Pokemon. One of Alex's fellow coworkers and a minor friend found a Pokemon egg abandoned. He gave it to Alex, and once the egg hatched, the little Togepi wouldn't leave Alex's side. He is the quieter one of the group, the thinker, the wise one.

Name: Typo
Species: Porygon-Z
Personality and History: Alex caught Typo, having had some spare change which allowed him to purchase a Pokeball, right after receiving Kirby as a gift. The Porygon had been messing up the computer system of the daycare, and the gijinka owners were glad to be rid of him.

Last edited:

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Wrangler
This will be interesting. ;)

Name: Derek "Powerhouse" Feyr
Side: The Stalwart Brotherhood
Race: Chimera (Metang, Hariyama, Exploud)
Description: Big. That's the first impression you get when you see the man who likes to be called "Powerhouse". He's easily upwards of 250 pounds, and he looks like a person who would be perfectly content to sit in front of a screen all day. He stands at an impressive 6'8", which adds to his "bigness" even more. While his torso looks like its mostly flab (which it is), his arms and legs are strangely normal in appearance. His mostly human appearance draws questions from those who are around him, with the exception of his stark navy blue hair which is tied back into a ponytail at all times. His eyes are the most interesting though, a red background with black soulless pupils which move almost mechanically. His voice is slightly mechanized as well, having undertones of someone speaking through a loudspeaker. His mouth is almost empty except for four flat molars of an Exploud, though he is perfectly capable of eating, and in rather large quantities to keep up his stature. His feet are the flat, clawed feet of a Metang, and his hands are like those of a typical Hariyama.
Personality: He falls mostly into the weird category. He's very loud and outgoing, his natural volume remaining at what most people would consider to be "just below shouting", and if he gets excited, turns the volume up even more. His outgoing-ness is in extreme, preferring to laugh hard, party hard, and fight hard. He's an incredibly dirty fighter, often using open-handed slaps and "bear punches", and more often than not resorting to what most people would just call drunken boxing if he gets called out on it. He prefers things TO THE MAX, and is usually taking on more projects than he can ever hope to finish. His Metang side has given him a natural disposition to computers and technology, though his unwieldy three fingered hands prevent typing efficiency. He will easily and readily guide anyone through the steps to hacking a computers, but doesn't prefer to do so. His taste in music is in music, namely that he will listen to almost anything that can be made very loud. He prefers to really be anywhere where the action is, and can always be counted on to make a dramatic explosion in any situation where stealth is necessary. He loves to sing, even if its said that he isn't particularly good at it.
Background: Before his voluntary metamorphosis, he was your typical computer nerd. He was born and raised in Mauville City in Hoenn, to parents who were both low-level assistants to software developers in a local company. They were bright enough to produce better work than the Gijinkas they were working for, but due to their human status, were relegated to grunt work. His parents knew the tragedy that was the human education system, and pulled him privately to bring him up to their level. However, he preferred the bliss of the night life, constantly sneaking out to rock concerts, dance parties, and all nighters with other humans. His parents eventually gave up on trying to keep him out of trouble and sent him into the human schools. However, let it be noted that Derek isn't dumb. In fact, he learned everything his parents had taught him and then some. The strict and high requirements of his parents had over-prepared him for the lenient schooling of the humans, and so he was able to focus on projects of his own desires, namely partying and programming. He later turned to the Chimera project as a way to take his life, "To the max".
Hits: Anything loud, computers/technology, partying and laughing
Misses: Regimented exercise, being told to be quiet, and being in tight spaces.
Pokemon: He has none, and feels indifferent on the matter. If he can't solve the problem himself, than its obviously a shame, but he doesn't chastise people for having pokemon either.

Last edited:

The Lord 67

Not just any lord.
Actually, scrap that reserve, as I have already finished the sign up:

(Note: the description has some simalarities to Tasslehoff's sign up, due to my character being a Sableye Gjinka. I am just saying now that no plagarism is intended.)

Name: Kenton Garner
Race: Gijinka (Sableye)
Description: If you actually managed to see him for long enough, you would gaze upon a number of features of his. Kenton is quite tall for his age, being around 6’7”, but you wouldn’t suspect it as he is almost always in a semi-crouching position. He is also quite thin, with deathly-white skin as well as jet-black hair (which is also the same as raven-black, slightly different to crow-black, and definitely not black-plastic-black). Kenton has blue, hexagonal eyes, twin-pronged ears (one spike shorter than the other, similar to a Sableye), and clawed hands.

He usually wears a meticulously clean gray suit accompanied by a white shirt, a purple tie, and dark gray trousers. Whilst going on ’a walk in the park’ Kenton wears a similar outfit, but without the tie, his clothes are much darker, and he has a rather heavy sniper rifle. However, this may be subject to change shortly. While Kenton usually wears golden watches, has ruby-studded wallets, etc, on ‘trips’ he does not wear jewellery at all.
Personality: Kenton is quite secretive about his actions, belongings, as well as other things, which means he hardly talks or socialises. This is often mistaken for shyness. While he is often cold and calculating, he does treat his Pokémon with kindness and he can be quite witty, usually at inconvenient times. He is not merciful to those who do not deserve mercy, and vice versa (e.g. he would not show mercy to a greedy businessman, but he would show it to someone innocent who was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time). While Kenton does believe that ordinary humans deserve more rights and opportunities, unlike many of his kind, he still does believe that Gijinkas are better than humans in most ways.

Kenton does care about the ‘order’ of the world, and will…neutralise any Gijinka, Pokémorph, Chimera or Human to keep the world equal. Kenton is also unpredictable at the best of times, backstabbing people at every turn if he believes the time is right.
Background: Kenton was born, in Hearthrome City, Sinnoh, into a family which just so happened to own one of the largest mining companies in the known universe, which was run by his father, Wallace Garner. Wallace was a fan of the ‘Gijinka > everybody else’ regime, and acted as if humans were the scum of the earth. This attitude was only re-enforced when his wife, Lauren, died under suspicious circumstances in the human section of Hearthrome when Kenton was 5 years old. He was also, to put it nicely, a bit nasty. Due to Kenton father’s attitude towards the world, as well as his father not caring much about Kenton, he decided to strive against his father in multiple ways, partly to make the world a better place, but also to spite his parent. As Kenton was driving towards the goal of beating Wallace, he drew further away from friends and family, eventually creating his current personality.

Kenton eventually received enough funds to challenge his father at his own game, and mined straight through the base of Mt Silver with only his Pokémon and a small workforce. Kenton quickly stumbled upon a huge amount of gemstones, rare metals (like platinum), as well as a huge amount of silver. His company (MetaGem ™) rapidly grew, eventually absorbing almost all of the smaller mining companies apart from his father’s, which was situated in Sinnoh. Meta Gem ™ was one of the very first ‘radical’ companies to allow humans in higher positions, and it created a lot of jobs for humans. Of course, most of the Gjinka community, especially his father, did not approve.

After a while, Kenton realised that equality and order wouldn’t just pop into being, and several people on both sides were interrupting this. Kenton knew that the only realistic way to create a better world would be to kill those individuals. Through a number of contacts, he managed to acquire a sniper rifle, and began his unofficial job. When the conflicts started, his father’s business quickly collapsed into nothingness, and, feeling pity, Kenton helped his father out. They have forged a temporary ‘alliance’ until the conflicts have finished. Whilst Kenton dislikes the majority of the Gjinka Alliance for being racist, he despises the Stalwart Brotherhood even more for destroying order. Therefore, he is currently working with the Gjinka Alliance.
Hits: SHINY THINGS, order, and cabbage (for some odd reason).
Misses: Light, both sides of the conflict, and the smell of Buneary (again, for some weird reason).

Pokémon:

Name: Nightstalker
Species: Dusknoir
Personality and History: Nightstalker was Kenton’s first Pokémon, and thus has the strongest bond with him. Nightstalker was with Kenton minutes after he was born, so they have a trust that can (probably) never be broken. This Dusknoir is similar to Kenton in nature, and uses a similar type of fighting to Kenton, which is basically hiding in the shadows and practically killing everybody, but instead of a sniper rifle, the Pokémon uses a combat knife along with various special attacks.

Name: Diamondon
Species: Gigalith
Personality and History: Diamondon met Kenton during his first dig at Mt Silver in the form of a Boldore, and was his second Pokémon. Diamondon is an expert with rocks (obviously) and therefore is a valuable ally to Kenton, or practically anybody. The Pokémon is quite mysterious, speaking rarely, and only if the time requires it. This makes the studying the personality of this Gigalith practically impossible, and not even Kenton knows what goes on in the living rock’s brain. However, Diamondon is definitely fierce, ripping apart foes as if they were nothing.

Name: Steelstryke
Species: Aggron
Personality and History: Steelstryke was found as an Aggron during a dig through the mountains near Fallarbor Town, and managed to kill most people on the worksite. When Kenton captured the Aggron, he realised that this third Pokémon would be not just a loyal companion, but also a walking tank. The two quickly bonded, and Steelstryke was trained to use heavy weaponry. This Aggron is fiercely loyal to those he trusts, and would kill to protect them. However, Steelstryke is not a mindless monster; in fact, he is a witty, stoic asset to the team.

Name: Multicaspar
Species: Spiritomb
Gender: Male, female, and genderless (note that it does contain multiple spirits, and thus it shall be referred to mainly as it)
Personality and History: Multicaspar joined Kenton out of curiosity, and the Gjinka accepted as Spiritomb and Sableye have traditionally got on well together. This happened fairly recently, and as thus, not much has changed. Multicaspar has astonishing attack power, being able to bulldoze through just about anything. As Spiritomb have multiple personalities, there is no certain way that it can act, but it is usually very unpredictable, quite funny, and is a fan of practical jokes. Oh yes, it also despises Chimeras with every single one of its souls.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Reservin' a spot as a human in the Stalwart Brotherhood. Oh, and a quick question in case I decide to go with my idea for a second character; can Chimeras start out by having features of two Pokémon, then later on in the RP add a third one in the mix?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Name: Melissa "Mimi" Shannon
Race: Musharna Gijinka

Appearance: Mimi stands at about 5'8", not too tall, but not too short either. Her skin is fair, and she has a thin frame, but puberty has been good to her, and she developed nicely in all the right places. Her hair is really long, reaching all the way down to her thighs, her bangs are also somewhat long, and she parts them to the side to keep them from falling over her eyes. Being a Musharna Gijinka, her hair is also naturally pink, and she wears a purple headband on top of her head to keep it tidy. Her eyes a soft shade of red, and are large and childlike, with long eyelashes attached to them, typical of the Musharna evolution line. They are often half closed, so she often looks like she just woke up from a nap (Which, is usually the case with her.) Occasionally, pink dream mist flows from the pores on her forehead. Usually involuntarily, when she's sleeping, but she can produce it at will if need be. She has two pink oval markings on her cheeks, like a Musharna has. It's only make-up, and not actually a birthmark.

Her wardrobe consists mostly of clothes that are the colors seen on the Pokemon she is a Gijinka of, lots of pink and purple. Her usual outfit consists of a purple long sleeved button down blouse, with a pink petal pattern around the shoulder area and wrists. She wears a pair of purple jeans on the bottom, and a pair of pink slippers on her feet. She also wears a pair of pink fingerless gloves on her hands. She carries her belongings in a backpack that has the same color and floral pattern as a Munna. She also has a pair of stud earrings on her ears which look like the flowers seen on a Munna. When you see her, it is very obvious that she is a Gijinka.

Personality: Mimi is a relaxed, cheerful, carefree, laid-back girl. Often just going with the flow. She is easy to get along with, and it is nigh impossible to get her angry due to her calm nature. She is a bit lazy, and she often procrastinates to get work done. She has a habit of falling asleep randomly at the most inappropriate times. She claims this is a side effect of being a Musharna Gijinka, but there are plenty of others who don't have this problem, so it is unclear as to whether or not she is telling the truth. She likes being a Gijinka, and the Psychic powers that come with them.

Though she is lazy, she is by no means stupid. When Mimi is actually determined to do something, she can produce fantastic results. Although she doesn't like bragging about it, She enjoys the lifestyle that being born into a rich family brings. Not having to work, being able to sleep untill noon, going to extravagant parties, and being able to spend large amounts of money on anything your heart desires. She just wishes her mother wouldn't place her hopes and dreams onto her. Unlike a lot of other Gijinkas, she no issues with humans, (she has yet to meet a Pokemorph or a Chimera.) and doesn't understand what all the fuss is about.

History: She was born in Straiton City Unova, though they moved to Goldenrod City Johto after the Uprising happened. She was born into a wealthy family, and she comes from a long line of successful, (and mostly female.) Musharna Gijinkas. Her mother, Madeline, a Musharna gijinka herself, is a socialite, and businesswoman who made a fortune investing in Dream Mist. Her father is a Samurott Gijinka in the military who is away in Unova dealing with that pesky Stalwart Brotherhood. Of course, the Shannon family supports the Gijinka Alliance, and provides them with funding.

Madeline is trying to groom her daughter Mimi into following in her footsteps and carry on her family's reputation, but it hasn't been working. Due to her sleeping habits, and carefree nature, her grades in the elite private school Maddie spent good money to put her in have been plummeting. Worse, she doesn't seem interested in anything besides sleeping and having fun, and she doesn't seem to be applying herself at all. Though, that still won't stop her from trying. Mimi loves her mother dearly, but she finds her behavior overbearring.

Though she is a Gijinka, and she will support her family no matter what, she doesn't understand why humans and gijinkas can't just live together peacefully. She really wants this stupid war to end already so she can go back home. Sure Goldenrod City is nice, but she misses her hometown. Especially since it was close to the Dreamyard and she misses frolicing with the Munnas and Musharnas that lived there every day. She also misses her dad, and she wants him to come back already.

Hits: Sleeping, cute things, living the good life
Misses: Being told what to do, hard work, people fighting/being mean to each other.

Pokemon

Name: Luna
Species: Musharna
Personality and History: Since she was born in Straiton City, which is close to the Dreamyard, and she is a Musharna Gijinka, getting one of her own just made sense. So, she went and caught the first Munna she encountered. Mimi later won a Moon Stone in a contest, but she didn't evolve her Munna untill some time later. Luna takes after her trainer in a lot of ways. From there carefree attitudes, to their habit of falling asleep randomly. She's practically like a sister to Mimi. Luna does nag her about things though, which Mimi doesn't like.

Name: Hoodie
Species: Scrafty
Personality and history: She caught him as a Scraggy while going through the desert to get to Nimbassa City to go to the amusement park. She thought he was adorable, but her mother dislikes him, which convinced her to keep him. He has a Jolly nature, and he can be quite a handful for Mimi. He has a tendency to pick fights with others, even when he's at a disadvantage. He also has a mischievous, and he tends to pull pranks on Mimi's mom, much to Mimi's pleasure, and Maddie's annoyance.

Name: Angela
Species: Togekiss
Personality and History: She was given to Mimi as a gift from her mother as a Togepi egg. It was sort of an apology gift for having to move to Johto so abruptly. Mimi fell in love with her as soon as she hatched, and she quickly became a Togetic, then a Togekiss after receiving a Shiny Stone on her birthday (Among many other things.) Angela has a calm, and motherly nature. She cares for Mimi and her other Pokemon like her own children. Though, she's not into violence, if provoked, she can be quite dangerous.

(I may have her catch/obtain more Pokemon during the RP.)

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Urf... grizzly day at work.

Quick question Neo, do both sides have HQ's and if so, got any ideas on where they would be at?

Hmm... didn't really think about this, but I'll wing it and say Goldenrod for the Gijinka Alliance (because Johto rocks), and Castelia for the Brotherhood (because it's cool).

And we'll say both are extremely well defended. Right-o.

Thanks a lot!~

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to hide my keyboard so I don't write more characters.

Hey, write up as many as you'd like! No problem here, dude, I'll read 'em all.

I might make a human after this sign up, but I dunno. I'm feeling conflicted on it.

It's all good, Alex rocks, enjoy the RP. And yes, Umbreon is awesomeness.

Thanks for joining in!

All I heard in the back of my mind while reading this was...

"HULK SMASH!"

Awesome work, amigo, Mr. Hulk is good to go. Have fun, and be careful around the fine china.

Actually, scrap that reserve, as I have already finished the sign up:

Geez, definitely a creepy dude you've got there. And I love the bit about him hating the smell of Buneary. I can just picture one hopping along and giving him the finger.

Great job, he's good to go. Have fun and go wild.

Reservin' a spot as a human in the Stalwart Brotherhood. Oh, and a quick question in case I decide to go with my idea for a second character; can Chimeras start out by having features of two Pokémon, then later on in the RP add a third one in the mix?

Uh huh... interesting question. I found it a bit hard to answer, but I'd have to go with no on this one, because I have a tough time trying to figure out a way to just tack on extra Chimera features like it's as easy as putting on an extra article of clothing. It makes a little more sense if and when you transform, you're done.

Hope that doesn't rain on your parade.

Easy money, kickass work. You always make great characters.

Thanks for joining in, enjoy the RP and go wild. Cheers.

THE CAST

THE GIJINKA ALLIANCE

Tesla "Tessa" Isya - Played by Kintio
Melissa "Mimi" Shannon - Played by Mon1010

THE STALWART BROTHERHOOD

Theresa Lynette - Played by Miss Manipulation
Alex "Moon" Miller - Played by Winterbreezesrule
Derek "Powerhouse" Feyr - Played by Wile E. Coyote

<Reserve> - *Jean Grey*
<Reserve> - Pokefan0234

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Wrangler
All I heard in the back of my mind while reading this was...

"HULK SMASH!"

Awesome work, amigo, Mr. Hulk is good to go. Have fun, and be careful around the fine china.

That pretty much sums it up. You need someone to knock down a brick wall with his voice or with his fists? Call in the Powerhouse. Need to dexterity, precision, and quietness? Fer God's sake, DON'T CALL IN THE POWERHOUSE! ^^

Second Character En Route. :)

Name: Michelle 'Jonah' Matthews
Sex: Female, but always refers to self as male (Will Explain)
Race: Gijinka (Carracosta)
Description: She keeps her looks as conservative as it gets. Her hair remains at a haircut that adds to a more male look than you could grant her. She keeps her waist and chest wrapped to add to her non-feminine looks. She stands at a rather average height, with dark blue hair, and pale blue eyes. She keeps her body wrapped in a navy blue shirt with long sleeves that extend over her hands, resembling Carracosta's flippers. Whenever she thinks she's in danger, she puts on a black face mask which covers her entire face, and drops down into two triangular points on her cheeks. She wears baggy black cargo pants which run down over her feet, which she keeps bare at all times.
Personality: She keeps to herself as much as she can. She has the timeless attitude of the turtle; simply be, and allow things around you to be. When it comes to people that she doesn't know too well, she tends to keep to herself. She has Gender Identity Disorder as the result of being a female Carracosta Gijinka (since Carracosta have a higher male to female appearance ratio). She tries to fit in with guys as best she can, and tends to shirk and shun the things the company and things that seem feminine to her. She absolutely loves nature and swimming, and can often be found enjoying either activity when she's not working. She goes with the flow on just about everything, always adding her own two cents of opinion, but always agreeing to go with the general consensus. She's a great friend, but not a very threatening enemy.
Background: Born to Gijinka parents, a Carracosta father and a Blastoise mother, she had a fairly normal childhood, albeit that she always struggled to fit in with her female classmates and friends, who always seemed to have a different opinion on things than she did. She found that the often flowery, fragile, graceful female Gijinkas were very different from herself, and since then has embraced the fact that her mindset is more like that of a male. She graduated from school with normal grades for a non-psychic Gijinka, and went into the family business, being the guardians of a nature preserve off the coast of Lilycove City in Hoenn. Her work has eventually sent her to Johto to help establish a new marine reserve off the coast of Cianwood City.
Hits: Swimming, nature, and just going with the flow
Misses: Radical change, pollution, and aggression

Pokemon:

dpicon131.png
- Elise the Lapras: Michelle's primary assistant in almost any situation. While her abilities are more used to help Michelle get around tough waters and not to fight, she will defend Michelle with her life.

dpicon062.png
- Toad the Poliwrath: Michelle's primary fighter. While Michelle prefers not to use him, he's often the pokemon that is found along her side protecting her with a vengeance. He'll die before she does.

dpicon279.png
- Skibi the Pelipper: Used primarily just to keep contact with her parents in Hoenn, Skibi is mostly a pokemon that rarely hangs around, and is the least bonded to Michelle, though Michelle is her owner.

Attachments

• dpicon131.png
    dpicon131.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 94

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
I'd like to reserve a Gengar Gijinka, please.