• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SU] Broken Sun - Season of Evil [PG-13]

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Charizardfan900
Mortis is what the Abyss turned the town into. It wasn't always that way. The old Kokoro map had the town previously known as "Misha." That's not a big deal though.

Everything else is fine, you're good to go. Accepted.

Can I reserve a spot for a Razor that's with the Followers of Khashan?

Yeah, I've got no problem with that. Reserved.

Agent Tectonic
Awesome sign up for Zix, everything checks out and looks really good. Great job, and thanks for joining it. Hope you enjoy the RP.

Hm....Just a heads up, I am making another character, probably from the Jade Alliance.

Sounds good, I'll put you down for a reserve.

Tasslehoff
Great sign up for Kraxel, nice to see him back in action. Character #2 accepted. And as always, if you feel like making more, don't hesitate. You make awesome characters.

dang, I planned on using my good old victini sign-up in this rpg, but no legendaries. :p

I'll think of something soon.

Yeah, sorry, I was mostly on the fence when it came to letting people use legendaries. Ultimately, I disallowed them to be on the safe side, since legendaries come packed with some pretty extreme powers.

Billy Mays
Awesome to see you here, dude. And Alec looks great, can't wait to see him in action. Enjoy the RP, and thanks for coming on down. Accepted.

THE CAST

THE BATTALION OF UTOPIA

Serron Star-Gazer The Serperior (Divine Sage) - Played by Tasslehoff
Zix Dawnbringer the Typhlosion (Stalwart Skystrider, Brigadier General) - Played by Agent Tectonic
Kraxel the Bisharp (Celestial Starchasers) - Played by Tasslehoff

THE ARMIES OF KOKORO

Ian the Hydriegon (Liberty's Crusade, Paladin) - Played by SoulMuse
Jack Ciron the Charizard (Followers of Khashan, Razor) - Played by Charizardfan900
Alec "Rush" Garadian the Floatzel (Liberty's Crusade, Knight) - Played by Billy Mays

RESERVE: <GalactaKnightisawesome>
RESERVE: <SoulMuse>
RESERVE: <Slipomatic>

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I would like to make a reserve please : ) I'll try to have it up tomorrow if I can

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I would like to make a reserve please : ) I'll try to have it up tomorrow if I can

You got it, no problem. The more the merrier.

THE CAST

THE BATTALION OF UTOPIA

Zix Dawnbringer the Typhlosion (Stalwart Skystrider, Brigadier General) - Played by Agent Tectonic

THE ARMIES OF KOKORO

Jack Ciron the Charizard (Followers of Khashan, Razor) - Played by Charizardfan900
Alec "Rush" Garadian the Floatzel (Liberty's Crusade, Knight) - Played by Billy Mays

RESERVE: <Cometstarlight>

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Just a quick question: if you are a squire or just a low rank(beginner) in your division in general can you be 'promoted'?

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Oh what the heck. I can't ignore this.XD

May I have a reserve for a Kirlia please? It looks like a lot of people are joining already. :)

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Just a quick question: if you are a squire or just a low rank(beginner) in your division in general can you be 'promoted'?

You can be promoted, your character can evolve, and yes, your character can even switch factions if they'd like. Heck, during the course of the RP, you could allow your character to even die and join one of Utopia's factions instead. It's pretty flexible.

Oh what the heck. I can't ignore this.XD

May I have a reserve for a Kirlia please? It looks like a lot of people are joining already. :)

Sure thing, it's all good.

THE CAST

THE BATTALION OF UTOPIA

THE ARMIES OF KOKORO

RESERVE: <Cometstarlight>

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Can i make a second character who is part of the abyss? Its just that no one has made a character for them and they look cool.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Can i make a second character who is part of the abyss? Its just that no one has made a character for them and they look cool.

Well, no one's making characters for them because I'm taking full control of that side.

And yeah, not to spoil anything, but I don't think you're going to find them "cool" once you see them in action...

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. I had a question.

Would it be fine to make a character for Kokoro that's 'somewhat' related to my character in Talandra. I have a history planned that would solve the problem of them being in two different worlds.

I'll try to have my Sign up in a day or two since I'm going on vacation today.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. I had a question.

Would it be fine to make a character for Kokoro that's 'somewhat' related to my character in Talandra. I have a history planned that would solve the problem of them being in two different worlds.

I'll try to have my Sign up in a day or two since I'm going on vacation today.

Hey, great to see you again, dude.

Well, send me a PM or VM with what you had in mind as far as that history goes. I just want to have an idea of where you're going with it before giving it the green light. I just don't want something introduced that could throw curveballs into everything.

Anyway, enjoy your vacation, and see you when you get back.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Name: Kyra Sol

Species: Pikachu (Yeah, I'm sorry if that sounds unoriginal :0)

Affiliation: Liberty's Crusade, Initiate

Description: Kyra has a more golden glow to her fur than most Pikachu, but has the normal stance and height of one. A bigger, I guess tuft, of fur rests on her head between her ears and looks very much like hair, but is the same color as the rest of her body. She has two small black, curved triangles that start to come down from the black tips at the top of her pointed ears.
She has red cheeks as any other Pikachu does and has green eyes aside from the normal brown/amber look. Under her eyes she has two dark navy blue (could be mistaken for black) upside down triangles that slightly connect with another set of side triangles on the outsides of her eyes/face.
Another difference between her and others is that on her tail, which is has a dip in it since she's female, the yellow goes all the way up like normal but on the main, I guess panel would be the right word, the yellow is in the shape that almost represents the look of a hook while the rest of the panel of that part of the tail is black.
She currently wears a dark brown cloak with a hood with ear holes in them, although she doesn't always use them. This cloak, hood down, covers her from her neck to her ankles, but may be open in the front or closed by a small chain.

Personality: Kyra has a caring personality; she doesn't ever want to leave others behind if there is a chance of saving them. She always tries to maintain a nice persona and show a kind heart to everyone, but it tends to be pushed aside when a serious decision or matter is brought up. She is not a pushover, she can be harsh when she needs to be and will stand up for what she believes in, which is that every pokemon deserves a chance to do right in the world. Although this moral standard may have been thrown under when the dead and corruptly insane decided to take their claws and destroy the world.
She loves to laugh and tries to give a word of encouragement, but as much as she tries to signify a look of bravery, other times she can be scared straight to where she fears more for her own life than the welfare of others and because of that fear she may become silent on topics she knows she can't win on. She also may be shy, but is trying to throw away that feeling along with her fear, but so far it's not working too well.

History: Kyra grew up Talacola with her beloved sister and parents. Her mother and father were both Raichu and her sister was a Pikachu much like herself. Her father was an esteemed soldier in the armies of Kokoro even before the real threat of darkness arrived. He had taught much to Kyra and her sister Ayar about bravery, although Kyra still has issues, and how every life served a purpose. They were a happy family and often went down to the beach to relax. She just had a normal happy life and that's how she always wished it could be....that was until the armies of death arrived.

Kyra and her family were on a trip in what is now known as Mortis for her father to be granted a medal for his work that he had done over the years, but when they had gone down to the markets to buy food for a celebratory pinic, armies from the nether regions stormed out of nowhere and began to destroy and drag poor victims away. Kyra immediately fled with her mother while Ayar went to go find their father, who was not aware about the surprise pinic lunch they were going to have.

Ayar continued to dash around until she saw her father, battling the grotesque monsters with his special weapons, which he had named the Sol Cuffs. He battled the demons before trying to evacuate Ayar out of the city to find Kyra and her mother. It seemed like an eternity, but they were able to reunite just outside the city and were about to flee when their father proclaimed that he had to go help his fellow soldiers in the combat to save the city. Kyra cried out in torturous agony as she saw her father run back into the burning city.
Kyra couldn't help but chase after him, her fears currently thrown away. She dodged each creature, although they struck some kind of chord in her heart every time she saw one, and eventually made it to where her father and several other pokemon were fighting bravely. Kyra's hopes soared until she saw one of the monsters get behind Trint, her father's best friend and a Mienshao, and snap his neck. Her father was next, and he never saw it coming. He was stabbed from behind and through the chest by a Bisharp and she watched him fall. She made her way to her fallen father whose guided her with his dying gasps to take his Sol Cuffs and tell her mother and sister that he loved them dearly.
She remembers the final look of relief on his face as he succumbed to the blood loss as he murmured the final words: "The Utopia..."
Knowing her father rested in a better place beyond this one was bittersweet as Ayar caught up with her and pulled her tearful self away from her father's corpse.
Now Kyra has decided to join in Liberty's Crusade with her father's Sol Cuffs while her family rests safely in Aramas next to Bravo Station.

Weapons:
Sol Cuffs: Named by her father, these cuffs fit around both of her wrists and another set is fixed right around the sockets of her ears. They manipulate a kind of mystic and psychic power that can lift objects, create shields, fire off bursts of energy, and more. They are a silvery black color and by that I mean they give that sort of sheen but are black in color. In the cuffs themselves are these special kinetic crystals that have worn their psychic energies into Kyra's DNA as a whole, hence the Electric Foresight ability.

Cloak: The cloak spoken of earlier as a dark brown color with ear holes and covers the majority of her body is fire proof and can deflect flames.

Powers: Electric Foresight: At random spots and brought on as a side effect of the Sol Cuffs, Kyra can see the future for a very brief amount of time. These visions she see can be subject to change while others are the future. She can't tell which.
Flight for Survival: When down to her last legs, Kyra can perform an instance of speed and maneuvers to get herself out of jam or tight spot.

(Tell me if anything seems sue-ish) lol

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
@ Cometstarlight

No Sueishness at all, everything looks great. Thanks for joining in, hope you have a good time. :)

THE CAST

THE BATTALION OF UTOPIA

THE ARMIES OF KOKORO

Kyra Sol the Pikachu (Liberty's Crusade, Initiate) - Played by Cometstarlight

RESERVE: <strategiser24>

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Name: Electra

Species: Ampharos

Affiliation: Kokoro, Followers of Khashan, Razor

Description: Electra looks like any other Ampharos - well, at first, anyways. If you look closer, you'll see that she actually has a scar on her left eye that runs almost all the way accross her face. Even though she has that, she refuses to cover it with an eye patch or whatnot since she thinks that it's "unnecessary". Another unusual feature of her's are the orbs on her body. Instead of them being blue, her's are light green. They can also change colors are certain times, though, like when she's ill. The only piece of jewellery Electra wears is a necklace. It has a green leaf on it, with some designs carved onto it.

Personality: Electra usually has an aggresive temperant, unlike your typical Ampharos. Because of that, she's usually dubbed as an outcast by other Ampharos. Having a mischievous nature, she has a tendency to play pranks on people and annoy them. That is, only when she isn't in danger or anything like that. When she is, though, she acts like a totally different person. Then, she's willing to risk her life to protect her allies, although she doesn't usually approve of doing selfless things. Electra also likes to fight - meaning? She picks battles with other Pokemon for no apparent reason, and likes to taunt them to annoy them even more. She also has a nice side, though, towards people whom she likes. To actually meet those standards, though, are hard. Very hard. So basically: Electra is an aggressive Pokemon with a nice side, and is very hard to make friends with.

History: Electra, as a child, lived in Kokoro, on Sapphire Isle. Both of her parents were thieves, and had quite a reputation on the little island they were living in. Her mother was a shiny Ampharos, and her father was an Umbreon. At a young age, they taught her how to steal things, how to sneak into a building undetected, and many useful things like that. When Electra turned seven, she had already successfully robbed many stores and was endlessly pleasing her parents…That is, until that fateful day.

One day, when her parents went robbing a particularly important bank, they didn’t come back. Electra, naturally being curious, went to look for them. After a while of searching, she found them. Dead. Probably murdered by some other robbers – because the next day, she found out that some OTHER robbers had gotten the loot first. Enraged, she swore that she would get revenge. Which she did, eventually, after three years of searching for them. During that time, she learned that she also had a talent for controling shadows - later, she found out that it was inherited from her father's side of the family, but only with a few per generation.

She murdered the robbers in cold blood, but received a scar on her eye while battling them. After a few more months of wandering around without a home, she finally joined the Followers of Khashan and dedicated her life to thievery. She loved her new life, even though she occasionally had memory flashbacks of her old one – she made the most of every day she spent with them, and stole as many things as she could.

Once, while she was off robbing a museum, she found a metal sword with emeralds on it’s hilt…and she just knew that it was meant for her. She took the sword, and has kept it ever since. When she found out about the invasion, she didn’t really approve of helping some random people (or so she thinks), but if that means the Followers of Khashan are doing it – she’s doing it too.

Weapons: What kinds of weapons your character carries. Electra prefers to carry around her sword, which she didn't give a name (yet). The sword that she carries has a jeweled hilt, with a few emeralds on it. The blade itself, however, is just made out of metal. Electra also wears armor at times, although she usually doesn’t. It’s basically saved for last resort kind of things, where the situation is really, really desperate.

Powers: 1. Electra has the ability to control shadows and can form them into different things (eg. a shield, spheres of energy), but she can't use it too much…I mean, like overkill. 2. Electra also has a slight talent for sneaking into places and stealing things undetected. However, sometimes, this doesn’t work – it’s the most affective when her life is in danger of something like that.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
GalactaKnightisawesome
Electra looks great, no problems here. Approved, enjoy the RP.

THE CAST

THE BATTALIONS OF UTOPIA

THE ARMIES OF KOKORO

Electra the Ampharos (Followers of Khashan, Razor) - Played by GalactaKnightisawesome

RESERVE: <Aura of Twilight>

Last edited:

OkikuMew

Long time no see? :p

Please reserve me a spot in the armies of Kokoro (not affiliated to any battalion Nevermind that, seems it would be fitting to be in the Jade Alliance), I'm bringing in an old friend back! ;) I know 70 years has passed since the Alien Invasion! Crusades though, don't worry I'll figure something out related to this.

Edit: Speaking of figure things out, AA, you'll have to tell/pm me in semi-detail what happened between those 70 years, so I can get into character more easily.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Name: Lilan

Species: Flygon

Affiliation: Kokoro – ABM - Flock Leader

Description: Lilan wears a head comm. device that is standard among all pokemon part of ABM. Adorned on her chest is a platinum wing badge, with gold letters encrypted with her rank and name on it. She wears a leather satchel on her left side that holds various supplies and equipment and her comm. relay unit. Her eyes are blue and the edges of her wings are dark blue. She has a thin scar across stomach.

Personality: Lilan is a very gentle pokemon, often helping those in need with no worries over herself. She is compassionate of pokemon, although it is somewhat of a flaw of her to be too compassionate at times. She is however, strict in her faction and will deliver disciplinary actions to those that don’t follow protocols. She mourns for any pokemon that dies under the ABM as she feels like the faction is more or less her family. She despises the Abyss and yet accepts the fact that the ABM probably wouldn’t have formed if the Abyss monsters weren’t around. She enjoys being around pokemon and listening to conversations, giving her opinion when needed. She is a fierce battler in combat and will fight to see her comrades see another day even if it means getting herself injured in combat.

History: Lilan was once born in Tanrock where she was raised with care by her parents. Peace and tranquility was short-lived in her life as her parents, part of Khashan faction died in a siege against the Abyss army. She was in a depression for years, having to live as an orphan and with very little money and support. While she was young, she despised the faction of Khashan because her parents had died in their care and did not join them when she was old enough. She had to do small tasks to get by in Tanrock and she didn’t always have a shelter to stay in. She vowed to herself to become strong and avenge her parents. She trained herself though until she became a flygon and left her town.

She wandered around Ondago Desert, training herself in harsh conditions to toughen herself against hardships. When she made a stop in Southridge, she encountered what would be her best friend until an ambush took her best friends life. Her best friend was a staravia who dreamed of flying with a group of flying pokemon as he had been picked on by his neighbors. Although they didn’t do much at first, they spent a lot of time flying together and Lilan eventually came up with the idea of forming a group of flying pokemon that could do things for people. Her friend jumped on the idea and they spread the idea around the town to other flying pokemon and soon she had a small group. They had an opportunity to deliver supplies from Southridge to Junater as they were low on certain food stock.

Her group agreed for a set price if they managed to deliver it all. At first the mission went smooth, encountering no trouble reaching Junater, but when they delivered it and started to leave the following morning they were ambushed by the Abyss army. Her group fought as best as they could against a surprise attack and it seemed like they were driving them back but as they were retreating, a few of the abyss launched attacks that looked like razor winds, but very sharp. One of them hit her best friend’s wing and severed it rendering him incapable of flight. There was one coming at her and she barely dodged getting cut in half, getting a very thin and slightly deep cut along her stomach. At the height they were fighting at, she knew that her best friend couldn’t have lived as the drop would have shattered everything and mourned when she did find her best friend.

From that day onwards, she vowed to train herself and her group to become more agile combatants and made a creed in which all members of her faction would abide by, chief among which was leave no comrades behind in battle.

Weapons: Left arm claw enchanted with fire element and a right arm claw enchanted with ice. (It can create a mist from touching her left claw with right claw weapon if they’re left touching long enough.)

Powers:
Serene Grace – Lilan is capable of healing other pokemon from their injuries that aren’t fatal or crippling. A major drawback is that it uses her energy and if she uses too much, she will faint and be rendered unable to do anything for a few days. As she uses it more, she becomes more exhausted.

Color of badges dictates rank: Platinum, gold, silver, bronze, and grey

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Can I make another character?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I was also considering another character XD

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Long time no see? :p

Please reserve me a spot in the armies of Kokoro (not affiliated to any battalion Nevermind that, seems it would be fitting to be in the Jade Alliance), I'm bringing in an old friend back! ;) I know 70 years has passed since the Alien Invasion! Crusades though, don't worry I'll figure something out related to this.

Edit: Speaking of figure things out, AA, you'll have to tell/pm me in semi-detail what happened between those 70 years, so I can get into character more easily.

Hello there.

In the last 70 years, it has been mostly a period of reconstruction, as the battle with the Scorned was pretty costly. Shortly after the war, the Pokémon of Kokoro were in dispute of what to do with the human technology. Some, like the members of Liberty's Crusade, sought to put it to good use and perhaps develop it further, giving many Pokémon new rules of becoming technicians and engineers. Others, like the Jade Alliance, felt that while the technology proved to be useful and essentially saved Kokoro from being eradicated, they felt the deed was done, and Pokémon had no business to continue using what was made by and for humans only.

During the period of reconstruction, these arguments often got heated and turned to violence. The battles and conflicts were minor and were more like gang wars as opposed to full-fledged battles. Tensions were always present, sometimes things settled down, and at other times, it picked up again. Regardless, many Pokémon of Kokoro benefitted from the human technology by using their tools to build stronger housing, utilize agriculture, improve living conditions, and the like.

The disagreements were still there until the Abyss arrived, and the Pokémon of Kokoro knew what was rapidly defiling their world was the real threat. Setting aside their differences, they simply agreed to disagree on the subject of technology, and banded together to face the dark hordes of the Abyss.

Name: Lilan

Looks great, you're all set to go. Flygons rock. :)

Can I make another character?

Yep, that's no problem at all. Just as long as you don't abandon them.

I was also considering another character XD

Cool, again, make as many as you like, as long as they're not abandoned.

THE CAST

THE BATTALIONS OF UTOPIA

THE ARMIES OF KOKORO

Electra the Ampharos (Followers of Khashan, Razor) - Played by GalactaKnightisawesome
Lilan the Flygon (Aerial Brigade Mercenaries, Flock Leader) - Played by Slipomatic

RESERVE: <Aura of Twilight>
RESERVE: <OkikuMew>