• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SU]PMD:Dawn of Destruction[SU] PG-15

Mickmon95

always thinking about Pokemon~
Thou art accepted!

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I get what you mean, but we could just roleplay a day or two before going....?Ah, whatever.I'll wait.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Some say that I'm all fake
Boy that's a big mistake
I challenge anyone, life or death, your choice to make

Bumping this thing.

Bump
Up
My
Page

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Pretty sure i will have my SU up this weekend. and i have friday off ;)

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Name: Brian
Species: Cubone
Appearance: Normal Cubone. Except it has a orange bandana wrapped around its neck, and its skull helmet has a orang tint to it.
History: (At least two good paragraphs)
Personality: Brian is hard headed, always arguing ot get his point across. But he is very caring and smart. He is shy at first, but loves to help others. He is also hot headed and short tempered, so when agitated, he will most likely blow up. He loves to make friends and tries his best ot alays be thre when he is needed. Brian's family and friends come first before anything. Especially himself, he isnt very selfish and will give his last piece of food to a strving pokemon. He is very Brave, and when he is hyper, very energetic, not caring what others think. But when he finally calms down from his hyer state, he calms down and is very shy about everything he does. Brian is very smart and wise about what to do, he thinks of how things will affect them in the long run, the futre. Will it help or hurt the team.? Brian will find a way whether its a minute or a day. He tries to find whats better for others.
Side: Exploration
Other: Willing to be on any team :)

Will finish the rest tomorrow!!!

PixelByte

Pokemon Trainer
Name: Darron
Species: Bulbasaur
History: Founded from throughout the depths of the abundance of shadows that lurked beyond. His family dissipated, entirely eradicated from his current knowledge and memory. Fading into just a silhouette of the dark ambience he used to know. The warmth and security he felt.
The flames cast over the horizon, the screams, the pain. The flash of death.
Darron is a definitive example of one that escaped the pain, and call of death. Whenever within proximity, his presence is almost discernible. His desolate eyes stare into the tyrannical world that has harmed him.

(He has kind of, an inhumane background. I'll explain further as the RP broadens).

Appearance: A broad gash just above his lower fore-head; when in conflict, and fleeing of his home town, he obtained this scar. He looks back on to it as an emblem of his crippled history.
Personality: Quite and apprehensive, as stated, his presence is almost discernible. Easily swayed and pressured in one simple direction, often wavered within the conflicting majority.
One of the sole reason he has journeyed, to yet risk his individual, apathetic life is because of the icons he looks up to. That have catered to several, many, varied others, in favor of them.
Side: Exploration.
Other: As 'I'manokie12'; he'd be willing to part with any.

Last edited:

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
Name: Robert
Species: Riolu
Appearance: Normal Riolu, except he has a red bandana around his neck.
History: In another world, Robert was a young teen in a world where Pokemon were nothing more than a popular video game series. He was a typical high school kid, but he had an undiscovered secret to him, one that would make itself apparent one winter day. He and his best friend Lilly were out taking a walk one day during a light snowfall. She soon during their walk confessed her love to him. Robert felt his heart thump in his chest, but soon after his energy and consciousness began to fade as he collapsed. According to the paramedics, Robert had Arrythmia, a heart disease that weakened the muscles of the heart. They were surprised he had been able to go for so long without this ever making itself present before.

As he lay there unconscious in the ICU bed that night, in his mind he saw a bright light and a gentle voice, asking for help. Not sure if this was real or some sort of afterlife, Robert agreed. He felt himself pulled through some sort of portal before appearing a mile high over a beach. Evidently whoever sent him and transformed him into a Riolu didn't have the time or decency to simply place him on the ground. The now Riolu crashed onto the beach, once more losing consciousness.

Personality: Robert is a tough, no-nonsense kind of guy. He hates bullies and people who use others to get their way. He is a kind person at heart, and is easy to become friends with. And he will defend his friends at any cost. He has a strong sense of justice and is not easily fooled.

Side: Exploration

Other: Taking the traditional route of the PMD games for this character. Willing to form a Team, known as Team Alpha.

Last edited: