• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SU] Team Elite - "Because Money Talks!"

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Okay! I'll be adding another @!#$%!@% insane character to the cast. I love this RP so far, and I hope he'll be able to make everything more interesting, in his own special way.

OBJECTION! Nah, just messin' with ya.

Gamer junkies are an ABSOLUTE ESSENTIAL to any tactical team. Especially ones who play Angry Birds, and I'm quite the Angry Birds junkie. Approved, oh yes.

NAME: Lila Kirby

Holy crunch nugget, I can't get that Annoying Orange song out of my head now. I had to go and quickly play Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train just so I wouldn't be hearing "Friday Friday" all night long as I tried to sleep.

Anyway, approved. Besides, we need that one crazy person using medieval weapons in a modern day setting. Hey, every RPG has one of those kinds of people!

THE CAST OF THE EPIC TEAM ELITE

Alex Waters - Played by Avenger Angel
Theresa Del Monico - Played by *Jean Grey*
Krisofer "Kris" Riveraid - Played by GoldenHouou
Ian Blackwood - Played by SoulMuse
Janine Price - Played by Avenger Angel
Marisha Cynthia Valentine (Dr. Valentine) - Played by GoldenHouou
Nathan J. Sparks - Played by GalladeofSpades
Harold Lott - Played by Billy Mays
Yuki Thompson - Played by Aura Of Twilight
Amy Matthews - Played by GalladeofSpades
Donald Greystaver - Played by chanseychansey77
Lila Kirby - Played by GalactaKnightisawesome

RESERVE: <alteredegoX>
RESERVE: <leafstormfire>

EDIT:

AND THE ANARCHY IS ONLINE!!!

Last edited:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Dammit, my power went out last night whilst I was posting, I was hoping the SU went through but now I've got to re-write it T^T I'll try get it done today

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Dammit, my power went out last night whilst I was posting, I was hoping the SU went through but now I've got to re-write it T^T I'll try get it done today

Well, it only JUST got started, so don't sweat it. I'm sure you'll get it done soon and there won't be all that much to read to catch up to everyone else.

Looking forward to seeing it. :3

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Name: Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone

Appearance: Leo stands at exactly six feet tall. He works out regularly, and while he does not have bodybuilder proportions, but he does have a toned athletic build. He goes outdoors often, and wears sun protection, so his skin is lightly tanned. Not bronze, but not pale white either. He has short, close cropped black hair, with messy bangs that go to his eyebrows. One strand of hair on top of his head always stands up no matter how much he tries to comb it down. His face is round and rather boyish, marked by large, expressive, electric blue eyes. These features give him a youthful appearance. Except for the top of his head and eyebrows, the rest of his upper body is void of any hair. (No chest hair, no armpit hair, and he is unable to grow any facial hair.)

The uniform he was given consists of a form fitting black camo tank top, a pair of black camo cargo pants which are held up by a brown belt, and black boots that go up to his ankles, and a black cap that he usually wears backwards. He wears a red wristwatch around his right wrist, which functions as his capture styler. He also has a pair of aviator goggles on top of his head worn around the cap. He rarely ever uses these goggles, and he only wears them because he thinks they look cool. He carries his things in a backpack that's pink with a purple floral pattern (Like a Munna.)

Personality: Leo is a bright and cheerful person, with an optimistic outlook on life. He can often be seen with a smile on his face, even when things look bleak. He believes there is some good in everyone, and for that, he is very trusting of others. A genuine nice guy, he is always willing to help someone in need, often putting the needs of others before his own. Sometimes though, he can be too nice, often to the point of gullibility, and he is often taken advantage of because of it. Leo likes meeting new people, and making new friends. He is not afraid to strike up a conversation with someone new. He is loyal, empathetic, and protective of those he cares about, making him a good friend to have.

He is very energetic, so much so that it can be difficult for him to stand still and focus on one thing for long periods of time. Although he thinks quick on his feet during intense situations, he has a habit of jumping into things without thinking. Due to his cheerful nature, it is very difficult to anger him, but push him too far, and he can be quite dangerous. That said, he is also very quick to forgive those who have wronged him. After all, holding grudges like that is bad for your health. Although he likes many different kinds of Pokemon, he has an affinity for things he considers cute.

History: Leo was born and raised in Straiton City, Unova. His mother and father divorced when he was young. He is closer to his mother than he is with his father, and he lives with her and his two younger sisters. They were not wealthy, but they weren't poor either. His mother had to work long hours to support the family, and being oldest child, Leo often had to take care of his younger sisters, and take care of household things while his mother worked. Unlike a lot of other boys though, he didn't really have a problem with this. As a result of this, he became very good at taking care of people, and he learned a lot of domestic skills, most notably cooking.

He was rather scrawny as a child, and he was often picked on by bullies who thought he was weaker than themselves. It did not help that he was a rather sensitive child, and his favorite Pokemon was Munna. (Apparently, boys weren't supposed to like pink things with floral patterns, or cry in public. That stuff's for sissies.) He came home with bruises on a regular basis. (His father, on the rare occasion he does visit, did not help matters by suggesting that he needed to "Man up" and that living in a house full of females was turning him into one. It's comments like these that are the reason why Leo and his dad have a strained relationship.)

He did have friends though, lots of them. Pink, floral, dream eating ones. He would often run off to the Dreamyard near his home to frolic with the Munnas and Musharnas that lived there. One of those Munnas, who Leo had affectionately named Shawn, had taken a liking to the boy, and followed him home, and the two became good friends. When Leo was finally old enough to go on a journey, Shawn became his starter.

Together, he and Shawn traveled throughout the region. Leo managed to catch many Pokemon, earn all eight gym badges, and compete in the Pokemon League Tournament. He didn't win, but he didn't really have a problem with that, and was just grateful for the experience.

The Journey also gave him a lot of time to think, and after meeting a few Pokemon Rangers on the trip, and being interested in what they do, he decided to be one himself. He had always wanted to do something to help people and Pokemon, and this seemed like the best fit. So, he begged his mother to enroll him in the Ranger Academy. Which she did, being the supportive mother that she is.

Leo spent his high school years at the Academy, and his life seemed to change during that time. He started puberty, and also started getting into sports and working out more, which caused him to put on a little muscle. Something he was very proud of, and he started wearing tank tops more often, (when he wore a shirt to start with.) He also made some human friends, and became quite popular on campus, particularly with females. He also maintained good grades. At 18 he graduated from the Academy, and became a full fledged ranger.

In four years, he and Shawn (Now a Musharna) managed to rise through the ranks, and become a Top Ranger. Unfortunately, after doing so, he started to become bored. ( Not much happened after the whole Team Plasma fiasco, and saving Purrlions stuck in trees every day gets old after a while.) Then, the whole "Gas thing" happened. He was one of the ones that got to evacuate, and when he was offered the mission, he happily accepted. This was the kind of thing he was hoping he'd get to do when he became a Ranger. Plus, the fifty million dollars is a nice perk.

Weapons and Equipment: Leo was never really into guns, and didn't take any when offered. He does have his Styler, worn as a watch on his right wrist. This is the number one piece of equipment all rangers carry. The styler allows him to recruit wild Pokemon by drawing circles around them that transmits Friendship to the Pokemon, making them more inclined to help. He can carry five Pokemon at a time (Six counting Shawn) and they remain with him until he dismisses them, or he leaves the area.

The Styler also functions as a phone (Unfortunately, it's getting bad reception so he can't call anyone outside of Unova...) and a Browser, the Ranger equivalent of a Pokedex. It also has Voice Nav, allowing it to give advice when needed. He can also use Ranger Signs, allowing him to call back certain Pokemon he's recruited when needed.

Since the Styler talks, she has a personality of her (yes, her) own. She often forgets that she is a machine, and she has a crush on her wearer, causing her to get jealous of other females that talk to him. She is quite vocal about her opinions, and because of this, people find her annoying. Fortunately, Leo can turn her off when he needs to. She's also been known to break the fourth wall on occasion. Leo calls her Tara.

He also carries various berries, a first aid kit, Pokemon Medicines, snacks, sunscreen, and other essential survival items.

Skillz: Being a Ranger, he is very adapted to surviving in the wild. He is also nimble, athletic, and physically fit. He has good endurance, and can do a lot physical activity without getting tired. He also has knowledge on Pokemon, and has his Browser avalible when he needs it. He is also good at taking care of people, as well as lightening the mood when things get serious. Lastly, though by no means a master chef, he can cook.

Hits: Nice people, Making Friends, Cute Things

Misses: People who are jerks for no reason, Excessive violence, Swearing (He rarely swears aside from the occasional Damn and Hell. When he drops an F-bomb, you know it's serious.)

Theme Song: Pocket Full of Sunshine Natasha Bedingfield (Link to be added later)

Pokemon

Name: Shawn
Species: Musharna
Personality and History: Shawn's been Leo's friend and partner since the beginning. He's a lot like his trainer in a lot of ways. They both have the same cheerful nature, both can be rash and impulsive, and they're both a bit hyperactive. Leo views Shawn like the brother he never had. Shawn is very affectionte towards his trainer, and other humans. He has an appetite for sweet dreams, and he has a habit of munching on the dreams of those sleeping nearby. On missions, Leo uses Shawn for the Dream Mist he makes, using it to project positive images to enraged Pokemon, to get them to calm down.
---

It's ironic that I'm using a Ranger, as I actually dislike the Ranger games. :/ Though, I've only played the first one...

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Name: Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone

WHAT!? Doesn't like swearing and violence!? But those are... nah, just messin' with ya.

Leo's good to go, so get in there and enjoy the action!

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone - Played by Mon1010

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Could I reserve a spot please?

You got it, not a problem.

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone - Played by Mon1010

RESERVE: <Aloz>

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
My History's a little bit rushed...hope it doesn't show.

NAME: Skylar Lyons

APPEARANCE: Striking and beautiful, Skylar has wavy pitch-black hair with side bangs reaching just past the center of her back. She has high cheekbones that stand out and stormy blue eyes. Her lips are small and are often curves into an 'only-really-popular-girls-can-successfully-pull-that-off' smile. Skylar's body is stronger and more athletic than most other girls, and her figure is shaped well. The only thing that she hates are her tiny breasts, which are sadly only small humps. Finally, her legs are long and built for running.

Skylar's night camouflage uniform is a short-sleeved shirt and shorts, both obviously black. She wears black combat boots, which are also black, and have a knife concealed in each one. Her belt holds her Pokeballs, and her hair is always in either a low bun or ponytail.

When dressed casually, Skylar will pretty much wear just about anything, though she likes nicer clothing. She usually wears tanks and short shorts in the spring and summer, and sweaters and skinny jeans or sometimes sweatpants in the colder seasons. Her hair is usually worn down or with a hairband, but she likes buns, too. Skylar's wrists are decorated with a couple bracelets as well as a gold cross around her neck symbolizing her Christianity. Her nails are almost always painted, and she can go pretty wild with make-up.

While playing sports though, Skylar's physical appearance is very different. With her uniform on top for either fencing or soccer on and her Nike shorts, she is almost unrecognizable. Her ebony hair is always tied into a high ponytail and smack-dab in the center. Though her attire is very different, she is still the magnet of everyone's eyes and she knows it.

PERSONALITY: At first glance, Skylar can be that stuck-up gal with the crappy attitude that you're jealous of just because she has the looks. And well, that kinda is true. Skylar knows that she's beautiful and sometimes uses it as a weapon - usually, getting a guy to do something for her via flirting and than stomping all over him in her high-heels. She's never truly fallen in love, which is probably why she acts that way around guys. But with her family and friends, she's very different. Surprisingly, she is very caring and loving to the people that are close to her. Though Skylar can pick fights with her flaming temper, she will 99% of the time get over whatever happened. She is as loyal as it comes, though that may be her downfall.

Skylar is very competitive, especially with the sports she plays and Pokemon. With that comes determination and a very short patience. She has no problem jumping into a situation without any thinking, planning, or anything related. She hates losing as well and will angrily practice hard until her drive turns to dust, which can be a very good thing or a very bad thing.

HISTORY: Skylar was born in a well-off family in Virdian City, Kanto. Skylar's parents were very calm and kind, and as Skylar came out kicking and crying, they realized that they were in for a wild ride. They struggled to understand her because their daughter was so different from them, but they did have one thing in common: Pokemon. Her parents encouraged her to be with Pokemon since she was young and she's spent her entire life with them. Skylar also grew up with Blue, who helped her train her Pidgeot, and lived a decent childhood. Skylar was always one of the popular girls at school and didn't need to worry about bullies or not fitting in or any of the things teenage girls worry about. She was average in academics, and her parents never got mad at her for getting a C+ as long as she 'tried her best'.

As a kid, Skylar always excelled at Pokemon training. She seemed to have a special bond with them, as if she understood their feelings and was right with them on the battlefield. She didn't study strategies, just made them up right on the spot and hoped they would work out. She knew each of her Pokemon's capabilities and, depending on the situation, what was best for them. With Blue teaching her she became better and better until she could beat him - almost. So she decided to go off into Kanto and return home after she had gotten stronger to beat Blue. Skylar pummeled through her first four badges, fought hard for her next two, and almost didn't get her last one before Blue. With a drive that shocked him, her Pokemon fought hard and pulled through.

Skylar was just about to challenge the Pokemon League when she got the letter in the mail for the mission. As she read it, a smile slowly crept across her face. That much money? Hell yes!

EQUIPMENT AND WEAPONS: Skylar has her fencing gear, which she just couldn't leave behind, two knives hidden in her boots, and a couple smoke bombs. She also has special contact lenses, which, thanks to the nerdy scientists, have a Pokemon's power of Attract infused within them. Blink rapidly three times, and whoever's looking will fall deeply in love, if they haven't already. Unfortunately, it's a one-use item. She has three pairs.

SKILLZ: Being athletic, flexible, and having annoying snippy comebacks

HITS: Sports, chocolate, anything that requires physical ability

MISSES: Nerds, losing, waking up in the morning

THEME SONG: Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia

OTHER: Nope.

NAME: Ardere
SPECIES: Ninetales
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: Ardere is the gentleman of Skylar's Pokemon. He's very polite and formal, executing his moves in battle with the utmost elegancy and gracefulness. He was Skylar's starter when he was a Vulpix and constantly tries to convince Skylar out of the rash and impulsive things she does. Ardere and his trainer are very close and despite their differences, they somehow understand one another very well.

NAME: Caeli
SPECIES: Pidgeot
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: Caeli is the speedy ride Skylar uses to travel places. Caeli is very shy but loyal to Skylar as well. Skylar caught her as a Pidgey. It was her first catch.

NAME: Pracella
SPECIES: Vaporeon
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: Vaporeon was hatched from an egg as an Eevee that that Skylar received. Pracella is cocky and mean, and can fight very well. She always keeps her cool, unlike Skylar.

NAME: Tenebris
SPECIES: Absol
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: Tenebris is not exactly cold, but likes to sit to the side and listen more than talk. He has a lot of one-word answers, but if you know him very well, he's more friendly and actually smiles...approximately once a year. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating, but you get the message. Tenebris is an excellent strategist and occasionally disobeys Skylar during battle if he has a better idea.

NAME: Bronte
SPECIES: Pichu
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: Bronte may be the smallest member of Skylar's party by far, but he likes to pretend that he's not. He's a prankster and a joker and gets away with everything just because he's little. Bronte is always happy and loves shocking people and Pokemon alike just for fun. Skylar's uncle had him but gave him away to Skylar because of Bronte's personality.

Last edited:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
NAME: Traynor Lein

APPEARANCE: For her age, Traynor can at times look a little younger than she actually is due to her choice of clothing. She maintains long platinum blonde, or as people often tease, white, hair that reaches past her shoulders and seems perpetually perfectly straight, despite never spending time on it in the mornings. Standing at only 5 feet tall, she often feels she has to wear heeled shoes to match the height of others her own age, but due to their impracticality when venturing, she has begun wearing black boots instead. Although she does make slight alterations often, her more 'default' outfit consists of a slim fitting purple tank top with a 'skull and crossbones' on it, stylised after the common pattern on Koffing and Wheezing. On top of this, she often wears a black leather jacket, the sleeves long enough that with her arms down, they pass her hands and hide them away, but the main body is short enough that her stomach is exposed. As such, she often leaves the jacket open to not look 'off' and despite it's purpose, she also chooses not to show off her midriff, the style of the jacket is simply because she liked how it looked. Black skinny jeans cover her legs, with several keychains attached around her belt and dangling off, always clattering together. Many of such are 'chibi' Pokémon, as such having to keep her Pokéballs in the small black shoulder bag she carries with her. Her 'uniform' is only a simple alteration on her regular clothes, as well as her dark blue 'scaled gloves'.

PERSONALITY: Traynor is rather lazy when it comes down to it. If her Pokémon aren't tired, she's likely to pester them for a ride somewhere just because that way she can fall asleep on them. However at the same time, her Pokémon all understand that they care for them greatly and despite her pestering, she would never be forceful. She shows almost the same respect to other people, she can often pester her close friends as she knows that they know it's just one of her little quirks, but she doesn't push them to doing things. Her Pokémon are quite literally her family away from home, often speaking to them rather freely and having a rather deep understanding to what they're saying in return. Her preference towards the type of her Pokémon has always amused her, as although she often says it's coincidence, it's simply due to believing that Dragon types have "the purest souls".

HISTORY: Traynor was born in a small town to the north of Opelucid City, as such Dragon types were rather well known about, but still rather rare to find the in the wild. Her mother was a trainer who had traveled Unova after competing in the Kanto-Johto Pokémon League, settling down when she met Traynor's father whilst wanting to compete in the Unova league. Due to this, Traynor's family is rather spread out across the world, her mother's parents which she often spent weeks with at a time in her childhood living in Cherrywood in Johto, and her father's family living in Hoenn. Due to this, Traynor travelled a lot, and expanded her knowledge of Pokémon species quickly, especially as Unova Pokémon were rarely seen outside, and vice-versa. When she came back to Unova with a Pokémon egg, she shocked most of her friends by having a 'rare Pokémon'; a Swablu. During a camping trip on Mount Chimney with her father's sister, she was attacked by a Trapinch, which she fought with her young Swablu, and eventually captured. From then, her mother became rather protective, and Traynor never left Unova for many years. But she still had her Swablu and Trapinch.

At the age of 14, Traynor got bored of her little town, no new trainers would come through that would battle a 'no badge newbie', as many would call her, so she was left without a challenge. With her mother refusing to let her journey, she did the only thing she could; ran away. She chose Kanto as her first destination, competing for gym badges and obtaining the 8 required to compete in the league. However, she didn't want to wait the 2 months for it to begin, so instead she moved on back to Unova after much pleading from her mother, accompanied now by new partners, Seadra and a Druddigon.

Back home she was given the freedom she'd wanted, setting out for the gyms around Unova too not long before the problems began to arise. She conquered most of the gyms quickly, the exception being the actual Opelucid City gym leader; Drayden. Her whole team was devastated by his Haxorus. Noticing her team's apparent mono-typing, he told her to go to Johto for the Dragon Shrine in Blackthorn, giving her a Dragon Scale which she used for evolving her Seadra. Becoming a pupil within the temple in Blackthorn, the problems across Unova began, pushing Traynor into working harder. She quickly advanced and became known around Blackthorn as one of the frequent girls with the Temple, publicly battling Clair for fun weekly for the town's amusement. It was the combined focus of Clair and Drayden that put her name forwards to those seeking the trainers to clear out Unova.

EQUIPMENT AND WEAPONS: A long Garchomp fang, crafted into a ceremonial dagger, as proof of her internment into the temple in Blackthorn. She also has gloves, crafted from Ariados silk with Flygon scales coating it for a little more parrying ability.

SKILLZ: Due to quickly adapting to a simplistic life in the Dragon Shrine temple, Traynor has become quickly adept at making repairs and the like from the Pokémon themselves to equipment.

HITS: Chocolate. Cookies. MooMoo Milk. [she's rather easy to please]
MISSES: Mornings. Arrogant trainers.
THEME SONG: Lilium - Noma Kumiko [First time I heard that song, I fell in love with it.] I just rather feel it's something that Traynor would likely sing when she's at the Blackthorn Temple.

POKÉMON

NAME: Bluu
SPECIES: Altaria
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: Traynor's most loyal and friendliest Pokémon due to being her first. She's the most protective of the team over Traynor's well-being. She may not be Traynor's strongest in strength, but she remains Traynor's 'favourite' of her team, as a Swablu having been rather arrogant over that fact, but losing that trait for the most part upon evolution.

NAME: Fly
SPECIES: Flygon
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: Fly is an enormous glutton for food, rivalling even a Snorlax on many, many occasions. This also means he can have a very short fuse when denied his food, or when something gets between him and eating. As such, he's generally bigger than the typical Flygon. Until his evolution to Flygon, he prioritised his own hunger and needs before anything else and was a general annoyance. He liked Traynor very much, he just liked food a lot more.

NAME: Kin
SPECIES: Kingdra
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: The pampered Princess of Traynor's team. A Pokémon once abandoned by her original trainer as she was 'no longer cute' after evolving. As such, she's rather self concious about her appearance how the look of her moves, her prior trainer likely being a co-ordinator. However Traynor treated her like any of her other Pokémon, even as a Seadra. Called a 'gorgeous Kingdra' upon her evolution only solidified her self concious attitude. She avoids battles to avoid being dirty, which is also why her actual battling tactics involve ranged attacks, and avoiding close range and harder to dodge battles.

NAME: Drudge
SPECIES: Druddigon
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: Fierce and hot headed, he acts as Traynor's body guard very often; standing and walking closely at her side, glaring at, and crossing his arms when anyone approaches her. He also acts as the major sparing partner to the rest of Traynor's Pokémon and is her physically, strongest Pokémon. He also has a small rivalry with Ilous, which nobody can really understand.

NAME: Nair
SPECIES: Dragonair
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: One of the two Pokémon she got after joining with the Dragon Shrine, given to her to see if she would be worth to be a part of them. As a wild Dratini, she was wild and rash, attacking Traynor often, and as per the rules she was set out, Traynor had to tame the Dratini without Pokémon aid, and without actually catching it. A total of a month of work, and Dratini was hers. Idolising Clair's Dragonair, she spent day and night working, and another 2 weeks after her capture, Nair evolved to Dragonair... and vanished for another week. Blackthorn residents rumoured that Traynor's Dragonair could have been a couple with one of Clair's. The fact that both were female, didn't really stop the rumours.

NAME: Ilous
SPECIES: Deino
PERSONALITY AND HISTORY: Given to her before leaving the shrine to give her assistance back in Unova. She was given this, due to Deino being a native-Unova Pokémon, and from a Dragon Type town in Unova's custom of handing out young Dragon types, telling them to return only when it was fully evolved. It didn't fully translate over to Johto too well. As such, Deino is young, but holds a powerful Dragon Rage, and has on occasion shown the possibility to knowing Draco Meteor already too. Due to her age, she is childish and often in need of attention.

Left Behind: Back at the temple, she has a Staraptor and a Charmeleon she had on her journey, but chose not to bring with her to Unova. [Just for reference, they won't appear]

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
My History's a little bit rushed...hope it doesn't show.

Nah, it doesn't. Everything rocks, you rock, Skylar rocks, now get in there and rock out loud for the sake of all rock and roll. Word.

Neat song too, I liked that.

NAME: Traynor Lein

That Altaria keeps reminding me of Blu from that Rio movie. XD

Everything looks great, Traynor gets the thumbs up, the green light, and the welcome aboard package.

Enjoy the RP and thanks for being a part of the crew.