• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SU]The Legend of Sparx[SU][R] - [CLOSED]

Tangeh

I’d prefer discord personally, I’m way more active there (also if I remember right you need mod permission to create a discussion thread lol? Unless hydra’s removed that)

Mickmon95

always thinking about Pokemon~
Discord is already integrated into my life, so that would be fine with me. I am also up for not having to obtaining permission for stuff.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Name: Frederick "Eric" Damon III (dislikes being called his full name, just call him Eric Damon

Gender & Pronouns: (male, female, nonbinary, etc.) Male, doesn't mind "They/Them/Theirs" occasionally, but highly prefers "He/Him/His"

History: Eric has gone through quite a lot in his life. He spent most of the first half of his life being raised by various wild Pokemon after his parents died in a boating accident. He was kind of an outcast being the only member of his species he knew. Shortly before his 12th birthday, a group of young Pokemon Rangers were sent on a training mission and ended up in his vicinity. While most of them were unsure about this feral youth, they began warming up to him after he saved them from an rampaging Rhydon by distracting it long enough for them to escape. One of the Rangers, a girl named Peggy Owen, gradually realized she had feelings for him. Eric felt the same way, and she ended up teaching him how to speak, read, and write human language. He ended up going with the Rangers to civilization once their mission was complete a few months after. Since Eric had no known living relatives, and he and Peggy had basically began dating, he went with her to Nacrene City, in Unova, living with Peggy's Aunt Lenora and Uncle Hawes.

Eventually, Team Plasma found out about this mysterious boy raised by wild Pokemon, and Ghetsis himself ordered the Shadow Triad to bring Eric to him, alive, to be used as some sort of propaganda. Peggy's partner, Snivy (who is now Eric's Serperior), who had very little experience in battles, went off to find help. Eventually, Nigel, a Galarian Butler for Rex Damon, the CEO of Damon Enterprises, found the Snivy, and his powerful Copperajah (Eric's Copperajah is this Copperajah's son) fended off the Shadow Triad. Nigel recognized Eric as the long-lost heir to the Damon PokeBall fortune, and offered him a life of luxury. Eric wanted to, but only if Peggy would come with him. Peggy, now twenty-one years old, and a full-fledged Ranger, was unable to. The offer still remains open, though.

So Eric eventually traveled with his beloved girlfriend. While stationed somewhere remote in Kanto, Eric and Peggy suspected that one of the other Rangers, a man named Mordred, was actually a spy working for Kanto's infamous Team Rocket. Mordred eventually caught on to this, and had a plan to eliminate them both permanently. One day, about two years ago, Mordred sabotaged the Ranger communication systems, and with the help of several Rocket Grunts, started a massive Pokemon stampede. Peggy sacrificed her life to save Eric, standing between the traitorous Mordred and her beloved.

Eric vowed to avenge her, becoming a Pokemon Trainer, wandering many different regions, from Kanto to Paldea. However, the story about Sparx in Orre intrigued him, and if Eric could be the hero that Orre needs and deserves, then even Giovanni himself would fear him.

Personality: Eric is very brave, but knows when to back down, usually..... He is friendly to Pokemon and people in need. He can be prone to anger at times, but.... His heart is always in the right place. His IQ is an impressive 143, and his sense of justice is quite strong. Eric despises any and all evil-doers. He may have an occasional panic attack due to the PTSD stemming from a certain tragedy in his life. He still remains hopeful, though, his honesty may come off as a bit brutal, but his intentions seem to be pure. He tries not to come off as arrogant, but sometimes it happens by accident. He can communicate with Pokemon, but he is better in some "dialects" than others. When it comes to human interactions, he isn't that bad for a someone raised in the wilderness by various Pokemon, but he still does make a mistake or two every know and then. He also occasionally struggles with finding the exact words he wants to use for certain situations.

Pokemon Team: Serperior (Female), Copperajah (Male), Alolan Marowak (Male) Baxcalibur (Female), Galarian Rapidash (Female) Honchkrow (Male)

Appearance: Eric has relatively pale skin, with dirty blonde hair, often spiked up somewhat, and his eyes are almost like sapphires. He has a roughly average build, slightly chubby but relatively muscular in his arms and legs regardless. His height is barely over six feet tall. He tends to wear a black hoodie with the image of a Master Ball on the front, Khaki shorts, with his PokeBalls around his waist. His sneakers are a deep crimson, and seem to be ever-so-slightly too large. His backpack looks like it's made out of gold, but it's just the fabric it's made out of.
Other: Eric speaks in what sounds like your typical Russian accent.

Last edited:

Mickmon95

I apologize for the confusion. I meant to communicate that it's not too late to sign-up. Let me know when your character sign-up form is complete. I'll review it and we go from there.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
I apologize for the confusion. I meant to communicate that it's not too late to sign-up. Let me know when your character sign-up form is complete. I'll review it and we go from there.
I'm basically done. I would like some constructive criticism, if you have any...

Mickmon95

You have met the requirements so you are accepted and can begin posting whenever you're ready.

My only critique is that I think you could have some more fun with the personality section to reflect his upbringing. I think one things that stands out from your character is that he was raised by Pokemon. You could add some stuff for dimension. Can he talk to Pokemon? Does he miss social cues? Does he have different speech patterns? Things of that nature could make for some fun interactions down the line, in my opinion.

We also have a Discord for the RPG that you are welcome to join. I believe the link should be towards top of this thread.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
You have met the requirements so you are accepted and can begin posting whenever you're ready.

My only critique is that I think you could have some more fun with the personality section to reflect his upbringing. I think one things that stands out from your character is that he was raised by Pokemon. You could add some stuff for dimension. Can he talk to Pokemon? Does he miss social cues? Does he have different speech patterns? Things of that nature could make for some fun interactions down the line, in my opinion.

We also have a Discord for the RPG that you are welcome to join. I believe the link should be towards top of this thread.
I added a few more things. Thanks!