• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy vs. Veneno Oscuridad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

iXsxzIg.png

VS.

swords_zpscafadd7c.png

Rules

This war will be ORAS OU with standard Smogon Rules.
All matches are Best of 3. Not 1, Not 5, 3. No exceptions.
No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
The results of each battle need to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
All battles must be done on PO or PS.
All matches must be completed with both players using the registered PS/PO account listed below.

Matchups

-MMS (Ya Boi MMS) vs. Mickie Hearth (Mick H) (W)

-(W) SilentReaper (CSilent) vs. Blackjack The Titan (Blackjack)

-(W) Crystalninetails vs. Conquer Phoenix (Mr Funny Bunny)

-Ger9119 (SerebiiGer) vs. Master Chief (Tythaeus) (W)

- (W) Cloneblazer12 (C1one) vs. Epicdrill (Epicdrill)

Subs

SE

CrystalNinetales (Shadow_Ngr)
Minedregion (Minedregion)
Venom1960 (Venom1950)

VO

Dew
Metalsonic
BlackJack

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
GL VO, let's do this SE!

Contacted Mickie, should play wednesday

May the hax gods be in everyone's favor.
Especially you Venenonats. You'll need it.

I "Lost" 2-1.

first two games were fine. He haxed me g1 but I wont complain about that. g2 was fine and i won that cleanly. However, a glitch caused me to lose game three.

I lost g3 only because of a glitch on PS. I had three layers of spikes up when his politoed came in. Politoed died to hazards, yet rain still went up. If rain didnt go up, I had literally a zero percent chance of losing the match. His Swampert and Ludicolo both would have been outsped and promptly KOed by Ice Beam and Gunk Shot, respectively.

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-313808

Turn 25 is where this starts.

And for reference, here are the calcs versus Ludicolo and Mega Swampert:

Ludicolo: 40 Atk Life Orb Protean Greninja Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Ludicolo: 452-533 (150.1 - 177%) -- guaranteed OHKO
40 Atk Life Orb Protean Greninja Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ludicolo: 452-533 (124.1 - 146.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Swampert: 216 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Swampert: 146-173 (36.4 - 43.1%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO after 3 layers of Spikes Given that Swampert had only 37% Health left, and that my Landorus-T was capable of living an Ice Punch shown via the replay, Im gonna have to contest this loss. Sorry epicdrill, but it was clear that I would have won the match were it not for the rain glitch.

epicdrill

I "Lost" 2-1.

first two games were fine. He haxed me g1 but I wont complain about that. g2 was fine and i won that cleanly. However, a glitch caused me to lose game three.

I lost g3 only because of a glitch on PS. I had three layers of spikes up when his politoed came in. Politoed died to hazards, yet rain still went up. If rain didnt go up, I had literally a zero percent chance of losing the match. His Swampert and Ludicolo both would have been outsped and promptly KOed by Ice Beam and Gunk Shot, respectively.

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-313808

Turn 25 is where this starts.

And for reference, here are the calcs versus Ludicolo and Mega Swampert:

Ludicolo: 40 Atk Life Orb Protean Greninja Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Ludicolo: 452-533 (150.1 - 177%) -- guaranteed OHKO
40 Atk Life Orb Protean Greninja Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ludicolo: 452-533 (124.1 - 146.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Swampert: 216 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Swampert: 146-173 (36.4 - 43.1%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO after 3 layers of Spikes Given that Swampert had only 37% Health left, and that my Landorus-T was capable of living an Ice Punch shown via the replay, Im gonna have to contest this loss. Sorry epicdrill, but it was clear that I would have won the match were it not for the rain glitch.

We can rematch g3. You can decide same teams, different teams, or w/e, but I want to do it on main server not battletower.

Snorby

Snorby
Got boned out of G1 by two scald burns, got boned out of G2 by a turn 1 crit and a min.

ger9119

TMC won the first game, said he had limited time to fight but he brought stall pretty cheap tactic. Hopefully will finish the series tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.