12,000 feet below the sea, through the corals and many fishes, laid an Embassy hidden in the abyss. This Embassy focuses on rigorous training provided by the cold induced waters and intense pressure to produce maximum power. Do you think you can handle the intense adrenaline brought from sheer force? Join and make your way to the bottom of the ocean floor and discover the hidden power that the Embassy has hidden away up until now. You’ll be astonished and amazed of all the interesting marine life that you’ll meet while on your way here!
1. Follow all SPPF rules! They were made for a reason!
2. Post at least twice a month on the thread. Not doing so will result in one strike. Two strikes and you won’t be allowed to participate in any event that the clan does for ONE week. Three strikes, you will be removed from the list and will be removed from the clan. If something comes up, let one of the leaders or any of the clan members know. Things happen and we’re left to assume you left the clan unless otherwise notice. But yeah; use the thread! We have it for a reason!
3. We WANT to hear about any events that are going on in your daily life. We also want to hear your thoughts about the metagame through the guild in its entirety. Make sure to keep most if not all conversations relate to either the guild or pokemon, so it isn't marked as spam. We also have a xat that we want to remain active! This will probably be the fastest way to find battles and we can also talk about various topics that are completely unrelated to pokemon. Since we are already discussing about the rules, some additional rules are as follows:
4. Be respectful on the thread and xat. In the event you don't enjoy how something is being handled, private message or private chat a leader. We are here to make every member enjoy their experience in this guild. If you are making any member’s time here unpleasant or uncomfortable, any leader who is present or hears about any risen problems will take the appropriate actions to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
5. Be a devoted member, if you leave this clan 5 times you will not be allowed to rejoin.
6. Make sure to always use the correct forms when you post a battle. It is easier when scanning over pages to find them. In the event you do not use the form, either it will be missed or we will count the match as a loss for you and a win for your opponent.
7. Don't forget to have fun! This is why we come together in guilds; to learn things and make friends.
8. Any username that was created less than a month after the account creation date and having no posts listed in their activity or any user who creates an account on the same day that the account was made with a post count of 0 will not be accepted. The user must also have at least 10 posts in any thread throughout the forum with the posts actually containing substance. It's pretty obvious when a user posts things just to gain a post count. This is to prevent potential alts and trolls from joining. If a new user was referred by at least two people from within the clan, he or she may be accepted, but first myself or scuba will run a background check to see if the user in question is an actual user of whom anyone might know or recognize.
Thanks to Skarm™ for the Main Banner
Thanks to Extroph for the Leader Userbars, Rank Userbars, Text Designs, Achievement Medals, and War Banner.
Thanks to Dragonicwari for revising and formatting
As you descend into the ocean, the pressure becomes much higher, more bone-crushing. To weed out the gummies from the sharks, the points system will be similar to that of a group pool. You all start at the lowest rank and ascend your way to the deepest depths of the ocean. In order to achieve a new rank, you must accumulate a certain amount of wins against someone who is also in your current rank. So if you want to gain a new rank, you must battle the same person from your current rank x-times (and win) or if there is more people in your rank, then of course, challenge them. Variety is encouraged!
All users who join will start near the land. Being able to breathe and see the radiant sun. (The Shoreline Zone).
Results of Battle Form
[b]Your Rank[/b]: [b]Your Opponent's Serebii Username[/b]: [b]Your Opponent's Rank[/b]: [b]Win/Lose/Tie[/b]: [b]Score[/b]:
Any user who does not use this form will not have their match counted towards the points total because as far as anyone is concerned, the match never happened since no one can see when such a match took place.