• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Niner Steak

wow very tm87

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Yeah, I saw the new changes, but didn't see Goodra being moved down for some odd reason :c I also thought the same as Wari as myself and I'm sure many others were viewing a pokemon's tier via. PS team builder. My explanation on Goodra and my vote still stands for Steak's suggestions.

Cherche

Banned
I'm just posting here to give some quick thoughts on the dropdowns.

Goodra: (Dunno what this does, but solid 'Mon.)

Volcarona: (May get quickbanned, but still a threat.)

Lucario: (Easily a huge threat to any team.)

Infernape: (Pretty solid Pokémon all around.)

Alakazam: (Could be extremely annoying due to Speed, Special Attack, & Coverage.)

Blissey: (Annoying to any Special Sweeper.)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
None of those drops really surprise me (some of them people argued should be uu last gen), but I am going to focus a little on Goodra for a moment (if anyone feels differently about it in uu let me know):

Goodra:

Oh my lord, this thing in uu with a specially defensive hydration rest set... Modest Choice specs Noivern doesn't even Ohko with a draco meteor without stealth rocks up and absolute maximum damage, to give another example Boom Burst Modest Choice specs Exploud does under 50%. That bulk is ridiculous. Not to mention it isn't limited to that single set, being able to run AV sets, special or physically offensive sets, and various shuffling sets I see Goodra being a complete monster for UU.

Possible Team mates:

Toed is currently Nu so it can be tossed on the team, with Cruel or Mega Toise with rain dish as the teams spinner. Give it Florges and you've basically shut down every special attacker in the uu metagame (which can further support goodra with wishes or aromatherapy if you miss count rain). If you choose Cruel you can easily throw on Mega Aggron and run a physically defensive set. Finish up the team with a physically defensive Porygon 2 and you literally have something to wall every mon in the uu metagame. The only mon capable of 2hko'ing these six mons is Medicham which would be relying on High Jump Kick and since misses and protect are things (plus Medicham being uncommon without its mega).

TlDR; I am more than excited for Goodra uu stall.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Adding on to what Wari said, Blissey on rain stall in UU sounds most troublesome. It's getting very close to this deadly rain stall team I saw, but for OU where Kingdra (now UU!) wiped out countless teams due to the opponent's HP dwindling from stallmons.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Has anyone tried Volcarona in UU yet? I feel like a sub/quiver dance set would be pretty interesting in the tier

I haven't, but dual screen support from the likes of Uxie (with memento) would give it an excellent opportunity to set up. I think a bulky lum set would work or even a substitute set as it would be pretty hard to break Volcarona's sub after a quiver dance and screens behind its belt.

~

So everyone is kept posted~ I am getting art made for the tournament, so whenever I obtain it, I will create the thread~

Cherche

Banned
I've been tearing it up with Swords Dance Lucario with Dual Screens Memento support from Uxie, she's utterly amazing, & once Luke gets going, he cannot be stopped. Reminds me of the old times, such fun.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
I've been tearing it up with Swords Dance Lucario with Dual Screens Memento support from Uxie, she's utterly amazing, & once Luke gets going, he cannot be stopped. Reminds me of the old times, such fun.

Loving the new name change! Also! You're making me want to try out that idea..I used to use Uxie with Lucario back in 4th. Good times indeed.

Utopian

faults & feats
still waiting on mine even tho i was like on the 2nd page of that name change thread zz

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Turbo is making the tournament banner and should be finished by tomorrow. Also, tomorrow (since no one else has voted or given units) I will post our selected CCaT team. The main core by Dragonicwari and the support core given by me.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Turbo is making the tournament banner and should be finished by tomorrow. Also, tomorrow (since no one else has voted or given units) I will post our selected CCaT team. The main core by Dragonicwari and the support core given by me.
A tournament. yum. and what might be the tier?

Activity post. haven't posted in ages, and honestly haven't had a reason too. As you all are well aware, life sucks for me rite now. Had other things to do.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
A tournament. yum. and what might be the tier?

Activity post. haven't posted in ages, and honestly haven't had a reason too. As you all are well aware, life sucks for me rite now. Had other things to do.

Yeah. I really do hope things work out for you ^^. The tier is going to be mixed ~ The team will consist of various tiers and I will say no more :3

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
YEo8c88.png

XY UU Stall Team​

~
306M.png
/
671.png
/
479B.png
/
652.png
/
245.png
/
151.png
~

---​

The Bulky Shuffler

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Careful Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock/Rest
- Toxic/Sleep Talk
~~~

The Physical Crippler

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 132 Spd / 252 HP / 124 Def
Bold Nature
- Overheat
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
~~~

The Cleric

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Wish
~~~

The Hazard Stopper

Mew @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 232 HP / 52 SAtk / 156 SDef / 68 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Defog/Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
~~~

The Annoyer

Chesnaught (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Bulletproof
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Spiky Shield
- Hammer Arm
- Leech Seed
~~~

The Bulky Set Up Sweeper

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

---​

Most of you have voted and through many suggestions and nominations, this is our selected, first-ever in-clan Community Create a Pokemon team! I encourage everyone to try it out and to let us know through his/her personal experiences with the team how it does overall. Hopefully this team can get a lot of us into the 1800s. It looks pretty solid from visibly looking at the team as is. As discussed in some of the latest posts, some pokemon got bumped down to UU. The list of changes can be found here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-current-smogon-tier-lists.3504634/. Let us know how this team deals with the new threats. If we should add any of said threats onto this team or change something on this team in general. If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns in regards to our team, private message myself or scubasteve and we will be happy to assist in whatever he/she needs help with.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
roar > calm mind for cune imo

Try out the current team first. If you find roar to be more beneficial/invaluable than Calm Mind, awesome. Please let us know which seems to work better on the ladder. I like your new picture in your sig btw ~

Utopian

faults & feats
Try out the current team first. If you find roar to be more beneficial/invaluable than Calm Mind, awesome. Please let us know which seems to work better on the ladder. I like your new picture in your sig btw ~

sig = find random pic on google images + crop + cut + border

Status
Not open for further replies.