• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
User Name: Can't read it, it's red
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Too many to count
Reason for Joining: :$
Referred by: Irra
Timezone (in GMT): PST, whatever that is
Battle Experience (0-10): Used to be somewhere up there, probably a 0-1 now
Additional Comments?: :$

Welcome! :)

Congrats to MMS for making the war team!

Last edited:
tumblr_mehcw5imhy1ruznjjo1_250.gif

User Name: MMS
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Ya Boi MMS, Piccolo Jr.
Reason for Joining: My bruddas Turpoo and Clay are here. Also Wari. Also Ger. Also Irra. Also p much this whole guild.
Referred by: Me
Timezone (in GMT): -5
Battle Experience (0-10): -10
Additional Comments?:

No mention of my name :(

Welcome fren =]

Snorby

Snorby

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
I'm not able to get on the Xat for another hour or so. If you can wait, great. If not, some time tomorrow after school would be cool.

I can wait, it's not a problem ~

Edit: After three try-out battles, I can say Clone now holds a spot on our prestigious war-team. Clone as well as MMS both have shown a great grasp of the meta-game and they both know how to adjust and deal with the latest threats.

Once again, congratulations to you both~

...Also, don't anyone think I hand out these spots like candy; you gotta show mama that you have what it takes to be on the team ~.

Last edited:
So yesterday I found out that I fight Bad *** on Smogon for the third tour in a row. This time for the LC. open. And I just finished beating M Dragon in r2 (who beat bloo r1). Yay me. Anyone have any good LC Teams that I can use?

tumblr_mehcw5imhy1ruznjjo1_250.gif

User Name: MMS
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Ya Boi MMS, Piccolo Jr.
Reason for Joining: My bruddas Turpoo and Clay are here. Also Wari. Also Ger. Also Irra. Also p much this whole guild.
Referred by: Me
Timezone (in GMT): -5
Battle Experience (0-10): -10
Additional Comments?:

User Name: Can't read it, it's red
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Too many to count
Reason for Joining: :$
Referred by: Irra
Timezone (in GMT): PST, whatever that is
Battle Experience (0-10): Used to be somewhere up there, probably a 0-1 now
Additional Comments?: :$

WEEEEEEE nice to have y'all here. Also I'm back in school n stuff so Tuesdays and Thursdays i won't be able to battle. I'll still be able to get on xat most of the time though.

Last edited:

ger9119

So yesterday I found out that I fight Bad *** on Smogon for the third tour in a row. This time for the LC. open. And I just finished beating M Dragon in r2 (who beat bloo r1). Yay me. Anyone have any good LC Teams that I can use?

I got one you can use for sure

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to popular demand and also by constant reminder, we are hosting our own league. This league will use the common/standardized tiers ie.) Ubers/OU/BL/UU/RU..etc.etc. along with any additional novelty tiers. These novelty tiers will be created through suggestions from our most active members. And ofc. This league will need active people. If any user believes they will be too busy to join in the league, then DO NOT join. Simple as that. If a user is able to acquire a spot and something happens during their time holding the position, let me know in advance of the situation, so we can go about finding a temporary replacement. This league will be taken very seriously. Don't misuse your position, be active, and most importantly remain your cool against your challenger. The league will use the simulators as well as through wifi 3ds game-play, so we will need users who can play through wifi and or on the sims. To make this the most amazing league possible, any suggestion for a novelty tier from any of our active users gives, will automatically be included onto our list of tiers a challenger can challenge. There will be no nominations.

..Scuba Steve is stepping down as my co-leader as he is extremely busy with school,having a job, and life. All that 'fun' stuff. But don't threat! Scuba is one of the founders of this place and will be honored and remembered through our war team, The Scuba Stevers...which I refuse to change unless something comes up. I will be finding a new co-leader to replace Scuba gradually overtime, so that I may have a bit of assistance with running you goons :3 I will make a personal announcement of the next co-leader as soon as I find someone who is deem worthy of that position+title.~

Last edited:

ger9119

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to popular demand and also by constant reminder, we are hosting our own league. This league will use the common/standardized tiers ie.) Ubers/OU/BL/UU/RU..etc.etc. along with any additional novelty tiers. These novelty tiers will be created through suggestions from our most active members. And ofc. This league will need active people. If any user believes they will be too busy to join in the league, then DO NOT join. Simple as that. If a user is able to acquire a spot and something happens during their time holding the position, let me know in advance of the situation, so we can go about finding a temporary replacement. This league will be taken very seriously. Don't misuse your position, be active, and most importantly remain your cool against your challenger. The league will use the simulators as well as through wifi 3ds game-play, so we will need users who can play through wifi and or on the sims. To make this the most amazing league possible, any suggestion for a novelty tier from any of our active users gives, will automatically be included onto our list of tiers a challenger can challenge. There will be no nominations.

..Scuba Steve is stepping down as my co-leader as he is extremely busy with school,having a job, and life. All that 'fun' stuff. But don't threat! Scuba is one of the founders of this place and will be honored and remembered through our war team, The Scuba Stevers...which I refuse to change unless something comes up. I will be finding a new co-leader to replace Scuba gradually overtime, so that I may have a bit of assistance with running you goons :3 I will make a personal announcement of the next co-leader as soon as I find someone who is deem worthy of that position+title.~

This is great news, i'll be working on teams and stuff to decide what tier i think i can most be effective in.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Thanks for all the support :)

I also have lots of teams if anyone wants them. Most of them haven't been tested very well though.

The league sounds really cool. I probably won't have time for it due to school though.

Status
Not open for further replies.