• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
User Name: TheBluePorygon
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: PS: OptimusPory
Reason for Joining: currently clanless and I want a place to chill when I visit the forums
Referred by: nadie
Timezone (in GMT: gmt-5
Battle Experience (0-10): 8/10 in BW/BW2 0/10 in XY
Additional Comments?:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Reason for Joining: currently clanless and I want a place to chill when I visit the forums
Additional Comments?:

hi person. welcome =]

Snorby

Snorby
Additional Comments?:

welcome fren :}

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Additional Comments?:

Welcome to the clan. :D

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
User Name: Sparkbeat
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Something with Spark
Reason for Joining: Friends and so I can go ahead and be here if I ever want to get competitive again
Referred by: I guess Irra from a while ago
Timezone (in GMT: -5
Battle Experience (0-10): Probably a 7/10 at my peak, but I'm rusty and don't really battle much anymore
Additional Comments?: Just gonna set up camp here and stuff. I'll probably talk here, but won't be battling much. And of course here for Irra <3 and ORAS shenanigans when it gets released.

Turpoo

S|utbro
Reason for Joining: Friends and so I can go ahead and be here if I ever want to get competitive again
Battle Experience (0-10): Probably a 7/10 at my peak, but I'm rusty and don't really battle much anymore
Additional Comments?: Just gonna set up camp here and stuff. I'll probably talk here, but won't be battling much. And of course here for Irra <3 and ORAS shenanigans when it gets released.

Oh its Spark
and Welcome Pory.

Last edited:

Apollo77

John Doe

Sparkkkkkkk ^-^ Good to have you here, and welcome to Pory as well.

Snorby

Snorby

eyyyyyy it's my boi Spark :]

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild

Nice save, sparky.

Accepted.

Welcome aboard! Here is a complimentary water-proof cookie. Enjoy :).

welcome fren =]

Also welcome Eaglehawk =]... Or not... Idk... :$

Last edited:

Eaglehawk

Banned
User Name: Eaglehawk
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: wtf who still uses Pokemon Online
Reason for Joining: fck it everyone from DD's here.
Referred by: im an independent soul i maek my own decisions
Battle Experience (0-10): 11/10 brooooo
Additional Comments?: fck the police comin straight from tha underground.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
User Name: Eaglehawk
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: wtf who still uses Pokemon Online
Reason for Joining: fck it everyone from DD's here.
Referred by: im an independent soul i maek my own decisions
Battle Experience (0-10): 11/10 brooooo
Additional Comments?: fck the police comin straight from tha underground.

Rejected.

Reason: I honestly don't think here is a right fit for you. It would be a crime in itself to keep you =x. Best of luck wherever you go ~.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Rejected.

Reason: I honestly don't think here is a right fit for you. It would be a crime in itself to keep you =x. Best of luck wherever you go ~.

College Decisions all over again D:

Irra I do hope you reconsider the application. As joke-filled my application was, I very much still wish to join this clan.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. :]

ger9119

League stuff is almost done, we will also be having some more stuff in the upcoming days so be prepared :33

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
What major changes do you guys think will ORAS bring to the metagame altogether? Ubers, OU, etc.

Personally, I'm not knowledgeable of how the metagame changes, but I'm sure the new megas will make their presence felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.