• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
i'll vote for Diancie

ger9119

Built some HOT Teams, going to be warring TEFG after this VO War so we'll try to get some new guys into the lineup once we find out what their lineup is.

Snorby

Snorby
We won the war guys! Congratz to Silent, Crys, and Clone for pulling thru!

ger9119

So we are warring with TEFG, whose in? I'll be considering myself a sub for this war still not totally comfortable in ORAS but i can be in the lineup if needed.

Apollo77

John Doe
If I miraculously become acquainted with the new meta in the next couple days, sure, count me in. Otherwise I'll continue to sit in my corner of lolcan'twinawarmatch

Also activity post. I guess. I mean you guys see me all the time but I never actually post here so yeah

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Great job to everyone on the war team! I knew you guys could pull through :]

On a side note, Voting for Garchomp for the CCAT.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I'd be interested in trying out for the war team against TEFG

count me in for the war against TEFG. ive been working on some teams and theyve performed really well so far (got me to the semis in OU room tours 3x, as well as generally performing well in test battles)

Snorby

Snorby
The war team has been decided.

SilentReaper
Clone
Minedreigon
Cryssy
Aeon

Subs:
MMS
Ger9119
The Dragonknight

the war thread will be submitted tonight or tomorrow. If anyone on lineup doesnt want to war, tell me and I'll take you off and replace you.

:]

ger9119

CCAT Update

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run/Protect
- Knock Off/Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- U-Turn

Lando-T won the vote, starting nominations for the 4th Slot now.

clefable @ leftovers
ability: magic guard / unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SDef
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower / wish
- soft-boiled / protect

we need to kill mega sab and a fairy type in general would work well. clef is a good pick for the spot. unaware is for more reliably taking on sab, but magic guard also works to be a better late game wincon. the last two slots depend on what ability is chosen, tho magic guard is given priority since its better imo

ger9119

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Return
- Drain Punch

I prefer Clefable for sure, but i'll throw in a nomination here.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Activity post and junk, been busy with school and a game I'm good at.

ger9119

Does anyone else have CCAT nominations? I'll give it until the end of the day.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
I agree that Clefable's probably the best option right now, but here's another option for people who want more choice.

Raikou @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 SpA / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Extrasensory

Mega-Beedrill hates flying-types like Mega-Pinsir and Talonflame, who could ruin its sweep with a priority flying-type attack. Our team is also very weak to Keldeo, who can hit Lando-T with Scald and Porygon with Secret Sword. AV Raikou, while not being able to counter, can act as a shaky check by switching in to a flying-type move/special attack and forcing Mega-Pinsir or Keldeo out. Raikou can also take down Skarmory, who would otherwise completely wall Mega-Pinsir. Finally, Raikou can use Volt Switch, which helps to maintain momentum and get Mega-Beedrill safely in.

ger9119

clefable @ leftovers
ability: magic guard / unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SDef
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower / wish
- soft-boiled / protect

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Return
- Drain Punch

Raikou @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 SpA / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Extrasensory

Voting for Clefable

Snorby

Snorby
Gonna have to take a bit of a leave of absence. IRL kinda RKO'd me outta nowhere, and I have my first ever finals tomorrow-friday to boot. I should hopefully be back to a normal activity level on Sunday, but until then, I'll still pop in every so often, but not nearly as much as usual. Ger, expect a PM with the war team stuff (sorry I'm dumping this on you again bro) in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.