1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Submerged Embassy

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Snorby, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snorby

Snorby Snorby

Good ol' Highlander returns :]

and I've had no problems with xat myself

2. Eaglehawk

Eaglehawk Banned

At least it's not as salty as the Shadow Tag/Gengarite test.

3. the3rdH0kage

the3rdH0kage Turn my Swag on!

Activity post. Honestly forgot about serebii, been boggled down with school and stuff.

4. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

You'd be surprised at some of the outrage by salty ppl who think that they're better than everyone else and wanted it gone.

5. ger9119

ger9119 Well-Known Member

So Zamrock?

6. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

No lol. He actually voted no ban. If u know who Jukain is, that's the main person I'm talking about.

7. Snorby

Snorby Snorby

>Jukain

unsurprised.jpg

8. Moonclawz

Moonclawz Aura Trainer

Right now I think the metagame is very unstable and somewhat match-up reliant. In late XY, I felt like although there were a lot of threats the metagame was fairly balanced such that large Metagame threats (Keldeo, Latios, Lando-T...) didn't predispose a team to being very weak to more obscure threats. In ORAS, I think the combination of Mega-Sableye + Mega-Metagross + Mega-Diancie (not just anyone single Pokemon in particular) is very hard to build around without making a team weak to certain play-styles or Pokemon. Hopefully no bans are needed and the metagame gradually sets down to becoming more stable :]

9. ger9119

Everything is so match up heavy, makes it sorta boring playing knowing via a matchup if you win or lose. I built a fun team around Nidoking which is pretty underrated as a dedicated special attacker, It can hit a lot of mons has probably the best coverage in the game which makes switching into tough unless you're a pink blob.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  10. C-Demo

C-Demo Sky King

Been playing pokemon gold recently and im at red. i feel like we should do like a nuzlocke of either gen 1 or 2 since those times were simple and to make it more interesting we one person gets to choose 1 pokemon on a person's team so we could have a harder time with like 5 good mons and one dumb mon like caterpie who we cant evolve if the person say so

11. Snorby

Snorby Snorby

My only problem with Nidoking is it's speed. Base 85 is kinda bad considering its meh bulk. The coverage and power is really nice though.

That seems like a cool idea, Demo. We should discuss it further sometime. Anyone else who's interested in something like he was saying?

12. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

Any one playing Smogon Tour this season? It'd be cool to see some of u guys playing. Got to r5 yesterday, but I'm hoping to snag a win at least once.

13. Moonclawz

Moonclawz Aura Trainer

Nice job getting to R5! I might play some BW or XY tours later since they're a lot of fun.

14. Clone™

Clone™ Ded

If u wanna test teams at any point or something (esp older gen ones), hmu in the OU room and I'll be happy to help =] that goes for any of u nerds out there. The Xat stopped working for me and I haven't rly talked to any of u recently ;_;

15. Eaglehawk

Eaglehawk Banned

waiting to be bought for UUPL lol

16. ger9119

I would, but i've been too busy with other stuff to get into mons 100%

17. Nitocrys

Nitocrys Because I'm Happy.

Dropping from the clan. Bet none of you expected this to happen o:
    This whole "clan" has, imo, become more of a "We have a thread, but we're really a xat group" type of thing (similar to another clan you all know), and since I can pop by the xat whenever, there's no real reason for me to have to post a spammy message every month for the sake of "being in the clan". I'll always be in it in heart, so there's no for any more physical attachment. Also I'm overdue to hop to another i'll catch up to your record one day em Now, I already have a clan in mind, and since I'll still likely be talking to you all every day there's no need for byes. Although....

MMS and Gre: GlHF,
    Bay and Clooser, keep being losers,
    Clay and Trubo, stay dry my friends,
    Miror and Kots, thanks a lot(s),
    Ex and Clone, leave me olone,
    Irra and Son, keep on being cuties,
    and to a bunch of people I'm going to offend by not remembering to mention: thanks frens.

;201-y;

18. Eaglehawk

Eaglehawk Banned

thanks for the mention bro

and bye. good luck with your future endeavours

19. Snorby

Snorby Snorby

Bai Crys c:

20. Apollo77

Apollo77 John Doe

>Crys leaves
    >Doesn't even mention me in shout-outs

Oh. I see how it is.

Also activity post I guess except I don't really do anything around here so yeah :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.