• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Bye cryssy! Tbh it would nice if had more activity though. (Maybe another guild CCAT?)

Bai cryssy

Cryssy is right in a way in that guilds are basically ded unless u do the whole wifi thing. Tbh I've been thinking of leaving myself because I don't do anything here and because I p much main smogon, but it honestly doesn't rly matter if I leave or not because all it rly does is change whether or not my name is on a list. Wars are ded. Ccat is ded. Irra is ded. Hell, serebii comp in general is ded. It sucks saying this but serebii isn't gonna last much longer, at least in comp section what with no one really doing much now that DD and tdk left. It's the sad, sad truth, but it's pretty easy to see when I was doing a lot here a year ago but now am doing basically nothing. All we really are is a Xat and that's pretty much independent from serebii in that this guild could disappear off the face of the earth, yet things would p much remain unchanged in regards to our interactions. I'll stick around here but honestly what's the point anymore lol.

Lol idk why I even typed any of that but I cbf to delete it so it'll stay. See Yall in the OU room or on the xat peeps.

ger9119

Guys we have to pick up the thread activity, the Xat is cool and all but I enjoy having stuff to talk about on here. If we all can't do it, we may as well close this place and focus on being a Xat/Showdown guild.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
User Name: Ghosts of the Forums
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: I have a lot. "GotF", "The Awakened", and "Aurumator" are three that I go by quite often.
Reason for Joining: This seems like a pretty chill place, and I wanted to get back into the guild scene.
Referred by: Nope.
Timezone (in GMT: -5
Battle Experience (0-10): I used to be very good, but I haven't battled in probably a year. 5, I'd say.
Additional Comments?: Nope. Sorry if I'm intruding or did something wrong haha.

Snorby

Snorby
Welcome GotF :]

If you guys think we should become xat/showdown exlcusive, that's fine by me. Discuss here, and if the consensus is we should close, I'll give y'all some time to say what you want to say and then have Miror shut the joint down.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Personally, although 'tis true that I've just joined the guild, I'd prefer to keep the guild thread up. It provides a nice atmosphere, or at least clan threads did back in my day, and plus, I never use xat's and rarely visit ps anymore.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
User Name: Ghosts of the Forums
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: I have a lot. "GotF", "The Awakened", and "Aurumator" are three that I go by quite often.
Reason for Joining: This seems like a pretty chill place, and I wanted to get back into the guild scene.
Referred by: Nope.
Timezone (in GMT: -5
Battle Experience (0-10): I used to be very good, but I haven't battled in probably a year. 5, I'd say.
Additional Comments?: Nope. Sorry if I'm intruding or did something wrong haha.

Welcome to SE! :]

I like the thread but we should probably have some sort of weekly topic or group activity - otherwise the thread just kind of drags along with small random bursts of conversation (not that small random converstations are bad)

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Has anyone seen the Giratina-O OU suspect test? I was actually pretty surprised that the OU council decided to test bringing Giratina-O to OU, especially to balance out other powerful OU threats. I can't say its clearly a bad idea, but I would have preferred banning all the Pokemon that are making OU unbalanced instead - plus 2 weeks is a painfully short time to test how Giratina-O would function in OU (especially since most people are just laddering to make reqs).

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Has anyone seen the Giratina-O OU suspect test? I was actually pretty surprised that the OU council decided to test bringing Giratina-O to OU, especially to balance out other powerful OU threats. I can't say its clearly a bad idea, but I would have preferred banning all the Pokemon that are making OU unbalanced instead - plus 2 weeks is a painfully short time to test how Giratina-O would function in OU (especially since most people are just laddering to make reqs).

Personally, I'm pretty confident that this will turn out to be an April Fool's day joke.

If not, though, I'm not that worried. Stats wise, it's about on par with Black Kyurem

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Reopened upon request

ger9119

Leaving guild, this just isn't for me anymore. Still going to be on Xat and here on Serebii just think the whole guild thing is old news. If the whole section became super active again I would rejoin.

Snorby

Snorby
Aight guys, that sealed the deal, so to speak.

We are, in fact, closing up shop thread-wise. The xat will remain intact, though, so feel free to pop in there.

I guess if someone wants to run this joint instead of me, they can try to swing it with Miror, but I dont recommend it. Serebii guilds are really, most sincerely, dead. Let this be one of the final nails in the proverbial coffin.

That being said, the thread was reopened for the sake of closure; if anyone wants to have their final statements or goodbyes heard, now's the time. When people dont post for a few days, Miror's gonna close this again, for good.

I guess I'll start off by mentioning people still here:

Ger- My brudda. You done so much for the guild for so long. Thanks a mil bro.

Miror- Cya in ASB Vampire Spock c:

Turbo- Love you bb see you on xat maybe

Clay- Been fun bro, see you on xat to talk about DBZA and stuff :]

CDemo- you're a pretty cool guy for all the sh!t you get. Cya on xat :]

Suhnny Nguyen- F*ck you

Moonclawz- You're a really cool guy, and I hope to keep seeing you around. If you catch me in the OU room on PS or something, don't be a stranger :]

And of course, thanks to everybody who's joined for making SE an awesome guild. Love you all <3

Except Suhnny

f*ck that guy

ger9119

Thanks everyone for being so cool all the time except Suhnny f*ck that guy. We are all still going to be on Xat and stuff just consider this the end of the serebii thread and a new fresh start.

Suhnny™

Another Eternity
alrite. shoutouts.

fk every1 especially ger.
going to take him to suplex city.

cloos ur an idiot.
mms fk u.
cdumbo is terrible. cyndaquil is bad

is that all the members.

clay ur cool. get me m4zz's autograph.

hate u all.

except suhnny. dude is rad.

>not mentioning me.

ok i c how it is

--

i havent been active here ever since i migrated to smogon but back when i still did stuff here se was waht did - and still does - bring me back to this ded site. im serious. i might have said this before but literally the only reason why i even log onto serebii anymore is because of se and a few people outside of that. i realize i dont rly go on the xat anymore and that ive really fallen out of touch with u guys, but thats honestly one of my bigger regrets that i havent been doing so. it also doesnt help when the xat decides to bug out for me too. anyways just know that ur all still frens and despite me being ded here, im always open to talk on ps if you feel like swinging by the ou room or something. ill try to come on the xat more but no promises.

also shoutouts to mms for saving this guild when irra died, and for being a fren in general. ger too. the rest of u peeps, c demo, moonclawz, clay, turbo: ur cool cats too. suhn ur annoying but ur cool too.

i guess this can also be considered my retirement post from serebii. i havent done much here and doubt i ever will. the only part of mons that i care about is comp, and comp is ded here. once the highlander tour finishes up i doubt ill be logging on here anymore because theres really no reason to. i can talk to u guys on the xat and i hate the rest of these forums for reasons that may or may not be obvious.

take care peeps. clone out.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Bye guys. I wasn't really active, so yeah. I guess I'll see you guys in the Xat, or maybe in some other guild or something and too be cool F*ck that Suhnny guy.

C-Demo

Sky King
hate to see it go but i guess it has to be done. shout out time

ger-cool bro since legacy and did alot for this dying place
mms- most kids now and days are idiots and ignorant but u are more mature than most of the people here (including me :p)
clay- the definition of a gentle giant. and redownload sf3 so i can smash u
cloos- a good battler who was dedicated to the game and the meta
miror- thanks for not killing me all those times i called u MIRROR since we first met lol
clone- more afk in the thread that i was and that saying something. but u a cool dude
moonclawz- seemed like a cool fellow

And as for the guy named Suhnny- was the best punching bad a guy could ask for. he was always around and willing to get smashed in ranbats and OU and never stopeed even tho he was losing 100-0. has the best hipster homo look i have ever seen in all my years. so the main point i want to say is F*CK U SUHNNY :). ps cyndiquil is the best starter and totodile sucks almost as much as u do

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
I was never really here often, but still always a shame to see a guild go.

Before I'm gone, though...

Why did everyone hate / love / w/e this "Suhnny-" person?

Status
Not open for further replies.