1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Submerged Embassy

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Snorby, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonicwari

Dragonicwari Artistically angry

"Irra told me to make a core so I made a core," core

The Central Wall

[​IMG]

Aggron @ Aggronite
    Ability: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
    Careful Nature
    - Dragon Tail
    - Heavy Slam
    - Stealth Rock/Rest
    - Toxic/Sleep Talk

Mega Aggron is considered one of the best megas in uu right now for a reason. It would be indestructible if it weren't for it's lack of reliable recovery. Dragon Tail gives our team a phaser while Heavy Slam hits the only type immune to dragon moves for super effective damage while also being an excellent stab. Stealth Rock will make it so we don't need to add a hazard layer later and toxic allows us to toxic shuffle. Meanwhile Rest and Sleep Talk will make Aggron sturdier than ever before.

The Type Support Wall

[​IMG]

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 132 Spd / 252 HP / 124 Def
    Bold Nature
    - Overheat
    - Pain Split
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Volt Switch

Originally I wanted to suggest Arcanine over Rotom as it is an excellent wall in UU. However I realized Rotom H pairs far better with Mega Aggron when you only focus on typing. The ev's will allow Rotom to outspeed Mega Heracross even if it is Jolly allowing us to burn it, scare it out, or ko it. The spread also gives a single more defensive point than a spread of 128+ spd/ 128 def. So Mega Cross got banned apparently so the current ev's allow us to outpace max speed base 60's just incase something weird like 252+ Emp or Crawdaunt comes in at some point.

The Primary Support Wall

[​IMG]

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flower Veil
    EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
    Calm Nature
    - Aromatherapy
    - Moonblast
    - Protect
    - Wish

Florges works with the others nicely. Covering Aggrons fighting weakness for Rotom which is the only weakness coming to mind that isn't covered by Rotom. Next it carries Aromatherapy which will be really useful with Aggron if we choose to run Rest on it. Otherwise it's useful for the standard fare. Wish allows us to not run Rest on Aggron though and then we can be a little more predictable with using Pain Split with Rotom. Florges also gives us a dedicated special wall which neither Aggron nor Rotom do exceptionally well at the moment.

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  2. ElxlceL

ElxlceL Xwisher Sweet

1. All of Serebii's rules apply here.
    2. ALL of my Pokemon are clones. I do NOT offer or accept hacks
    3. I accept clones as well.
    4. I do NOT offer EV, Cloning, or Pokedex entry services
    5. Do NOT rush your trade. If you do so your post WILL be ignored.
    6. This is a competitive Pokemon shop. I do NOT care how rare your poorly IV event pokemon is.
    7. I ONLY accept competitive viable Pokemon. This means 5-6 IV Pokemon with appropriate IVs/EVs

My Wants
    -Shiny Flawless/Near-Flawless Timid Helioptile. Ability: Dry Skin. Hidden Power: Ice. With Egg Moves - Agility, Electric Terrain
    -Shiny Flawless/Near-Flawless Modest Helioptile. Ability: Dry Skin. Hidden Power: Ice. With Egg Moves - Agility, Electric Terrain
    Note: I will also accept Fulled Ev'd and Evolved forms of this poke.

-Shiny Flawless/Near-Flawless Timid Espurr. Ability: Own Temp. With Egg Moves - Assist, Yawn, Barrier, Trick
    -Shiny Flawless/Near-Flawless Modest Espurr. Ability: Own Temp. With Egg Moves - Assist, Yawn, Barrier, Trick
    Note I will also accept fully EV'd and Evolved forms of this poke

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  3. User Name: James Bondage
    Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: "Joel1980", "SkipTG" (alt), and "Joel" (alt) (all usernames on PS)
    Reason for Joining: Been considering getting back into the Guild scene on Serebii since my return to the forums. I also have a desire to become re-acquainted with Smogon tiers for competitive battling.
    Referred by: n/a
    Timezone (in GMT): GMT -5
    Battle Experience (0-10): X/Y Smogon tiers (3-10), VGC '14 tiers (7-10), PGL Rated Singles tiers (6-10), PGL Rated Doubles tiers (6-10), PGL Rated Triples tiers (9-10)
    Additional Comments?: Formerly known on Serebii as "jeyre80". Former clan co-leader of Team Freezing Cold. Former team tester, tournament organizer, and new member tester of Team SeaSoul. Former owner, founder, and war manager for 7 Deadly Sins.

4. Scubasteve23

Scubasteve23 Dath Scuba

Hey I remember you. Welcome to the guild man! Have a good time.

5. Cherche

Cherche Banned

Welcome to the clan, friend.

6. Irrationality

Irrationality Founder of SE Guild

Welcome, James!

..For all who are participating in our first ever CCaT, if no one else is electing 3 pokemon for nomination; come Sunday, I will list the current nominations to be voted among. I will also give another week-extension to it. Also, don't forget that movie night=pointz, so if you wish to have points added towards your rank, make sure to give a brief description on the movie. I already gave an extension for movie night, so if no one wishes to take part, he or she won't be able to receive points for these past two weeks.

7. Thank you for having me. I remember Steve and ElxlceL from when I used to be around. They are mostly why I joined. Old, friendly faces, inside of a fresh, new clan.

Whenever anybody wants a battle, and sees me on, feel free to shoot me a PM. But please note that when I do Smogon tiers, I usually do those battles on PS. My don't have enough singles battle Pokémon on my cart to do wifi battles yet since my main focus in Gen 6 so far has been on VGC '14, and Triple battle formats.

Also, if anybody in the clan needs anything that can be bred in Gen 6, I probably have it. I can breed 5IV flawless where necessary, 4IV + 0 speed (for Trick Room spreads), and flawless for Hidden Power types. Feel free to ask if help is needed.

8. Utopian

Utopian faults & feats

2nd'ing this cause crocune is my lover

9. Dragonicwari

Dragonicwari Artistically angry

We have a war lined up everyone! Can everyone on the war team pm me the ps alt name they would like to use for this war and future wars?

This war I'm just using the alt name you signed up with

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  10. Moonclawz

Moonclawz Aura Trainer

I'll post nominations while there's still time (hopefully this isn't too late). While many stall teams use hazards and status to wear their opposing team down, weather (hail) is an often neglected aspect that can also be used to slowly take down the opponents team. Therefor, I propose using Mega-Abomasnow, Slowbro, and Florges as the first three Pokemon of our stall team.

[​IMG]
    Abomasnow @ Abomasnowite
    Ability: Snow Warning
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SDef
    Sassy Nature
    - Blizzard
    - Wood Hammer
    - Protect
    - Leech Seed

Although Mega-Abomasnow is only relatively bulky, it's ability allows it to summon hail, passively dealing damage to all non-ice-types during the match. Protect and Leech Seed help Mega-Abomasnow heal itself, while Blizzard and Wood Hammer are powerful STAB moves. As Mega-Abomasnow is not a main wall, it's set can be changed around to deal with whatever threats we have at the end of teambuilding

[​IMG]
    Florges @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flower Veil
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature
    - Wish
    - Protect
    - Moonblast
    - Aromatherapy

Florges is the team's primary special wall. Wish + Protect give it recovery, Moonblast is a STAB attacking move, and Aromatherpy helps to support our team, preventing our walls from dying to Toxic damage. Florges also resits the bug-type moves that Slowbro and Mega-Abomasnow are both weak too.

[​IMG]
    Slowbro @ Leftovers
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 Def
    Bold Nature
    - Scald
    - Blizzard / Psyshock / Fire Blast
    - Slack Off
    - Toxic

Slowbro's is the team's primary physical wall and our has good synergy with Abomasnow. Scald is the obligatory STAB move, Slack Off give Slowbro recovery, while Toxic allows Slowbro to wear down opposing walls. The last slot can be used for a coverage move - Blizzard allows Slowbro to benefit from hail but Psyshock and Fire Blast are also good options. :)

11. Irrationality

Previous Agenda And Results

Weeks of: (Starts: 5/5/2014 and Ends: 5/18/2014)

CCaT: Extended until 5/25/2014.

Participants: Moonclawz, Dragonicwari, ~~Kawaii~~, Gr8stard, Dr. Ciel, Crystal Ninetales, Sir Niner Steak, Irrationality, Jets, Sucka Punch, ExlceL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miscellaneous: Movie Nights

Participants: Janaruto

Tournament: Mini Tours are now active

Participants: None *Mainly because most of us were busy with school events ie.) Prom, Exams.

OVERALL: Somewhat of a success. I encourage all of you to be somewhat active within the thread. If there is anything that anyone feels we should expand on or change, please let Scuba or myself know, so we can make things better for each and every one of us.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Agenda

Weeks of: (Starts: 5/19/2014 and Ends: 6/1/2014)

CCaT: Extension*.

Participants: Moonclawz, Dragonicwari, ~~Kawaii~~, Gr8stard, Dr. Ciel, Crystal Ninetales, Sir Niner Steak, Irrationality, Jets, Sucka Punch, ExlceL

Tournament: Mini Tours are active

Participants:

For these next two weeks, we are now currently warring against Crusades Order. For team line-up and schedules, please consult with our war team lead, Dragonicwari.

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  12. Cherche

Cherche Banned

Awesome, I'm down & ready for my first war in quite some time.

13. Irrationality

Update: Adding Janaruto's points to the spread sheet.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  14. Sad Machine

Sad Machine New Member

User Name: Sad Machine
    Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: sad machine
    Reason for Joining: newbie to serebii and this place looked like a decent home.
    Referred by:
    Timezone (in GMT: GMT -5
    Battle Experience (0-10): i dont judge my own skill
    Additional Comments?: ~ i baked some fresh cookies so dig in everybody ~

15. Irrationality

Accepted.

...*Takes cookie* Here's some complimentary milk :)

16. Sad Machine

Sad Machine New Member

Thanks *drinks the milk* I knew I was forgetting something

17. Irrationality

:] Feel free to drop in our xat or lounge around here where all the cookies and brownies are :p

18. Sad Machine

Sad Machine New Member

Alright :) Do you mind directing me to where this xat or lounge is?

EDIT: haha im blind. its right there above my post. cya soon!

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  19. Cherche

Cherche Banned

* Hands over a cup of waterproof tea * Welcome aboard.

20. Sad Machine

Sad Machine New Member

* Drinks the cold tea* Still good to me :) Glacias!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.