• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Going to make this brief, but informative.

Quitting guild(C>G tho). I really don't participate here enough besides a brief visit to the xat every so often. Getting kinda stale too.
May join another guild, may not. Stuff still sucks for me irl, and I have lost interest in Pokemon a bit. Maybe what i need is something newer to get my mind off of stuff.

Sad to see you leave :c Your presence and honesty was (and will always be) greatly appreciated and thank you for contributing while you were here. I'll always hope for the best for you and truly hope you will overcome all of the hardships you're being dealt with right now, and wherever you go and whatever you choose to do (whether it be a new hobby or joining a new guild) anyone would be blessed to have you with them :)

Cherche

Banned
Going to make this brief, but informative.

Quitting guild(C>G tho). I really don't participate here enough besides a brief visit to the xat every so often. Getting kinda stale too.
May join another guild, may not. Stuff still sucks for me irl, and I have lost interest in Pokemon a bit. Maybe what i need is something newer to get my mind off of stuff.

Have fun in your future endeavors.

Utopian

faults & feats
when is this tournament zzzzz

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Has anyone played around in a tier other than ou/uu lately?

I've been playing a lot of little cup lately. I want to start doing WiFi league challenges (in OU). I don't know what it is, but the ladder still seem very stale to me. Even more so now where a lot of people who see a highly regarded RMT on smog, jump on the bandwagon and go cray cray trying it.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Ciel! (or should I call you Cherche now?) is dealing with life now! How exciting!! I'm sure most of us understand. I myself being someone who works a lot :c What kind of job do you have?

Cherche

Banned
Ciel! (or should I call you Cherche now?) is dealing with life now! How exciting!! I'm sure most of us understand. I myself being someone who works a lot :c What kind of job do you have?

It's just a part-time job at a Summer camp starting in early July & running through late August, then my work as a nurse at the local hospital starts up again in about mid-late September & that'll go through until next summer.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
It's just a part-time job at a Summer camp starting in early July & running through late August, then my work as a nurse at the local hospital starts up again in about mid-late September & that'll go through until next summer.

Sounds fun!

On a side note, I finally made it past 1500 with our stall team. :) (Currently at 1515 with the alt Moonclawz.) I'm using a much more defensive Aggron, as well as a more offensive, but slower Rotom-H. Defensive Aggron makes it mush more easier for our team to deal with Toxicroak and Honchkrow, while a Modest nature on Rotom-H helps prevent it from being set-up fodder.

Here's an importable. (Note that the EVs on Aggorn are pretty random. I just went with nice even numbers.)

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 156 SDef
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 Spd
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Wish

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 156 SDef / 60 Spd
Calm Nature
- Psyshock
- Taunt
- Defog
- Soft-Boiled

Chesnaught (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Spiky Shield
- Seed Bomb
- Leech Seed

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 52 SDef / 4 Spd
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Not bad! Congratz so far with the team, Clawz~ Sometimes those 'nice, even-spreads' work wonders haha. I'm currently in the 1300s with it (haven't been laddering much because of work and other stuff). As we discussed before, offensive Rotom-H really helps deal with those bulky grass types such as Trevenant. Is Seed Bomb more beneficial than Hammer Arm on Chestnaught? I can see it helping greatly with things like slowbro, but what about when dealing with dark types? I'm going to have to try that Mega Aggron spread. I haven't faced any Toxicroaks, but I know after a SD or NP, it can hit like a truck :c

Last edited:

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Not bad! Congratz so far with the team, Clawz~ Sometimes those 'nice, even-spreads' work wonders haha. I'm currently in the 1300s with it (haven't been laddering much because of work and other stuff). As we discussed before, offensive Rotom-H really helps deal with those bulky grass types such as Trevenant. Is Seed Bomb more beneficial than Hammer Arm on Chestnaught? I can see it helping greatly with things like slowbro, but what about when dealing with dark types? I'm going to have to try that Mega Aggron spread. I haven't faced any Toxicroaks, but I know after a SD or NP, it can hit like a truck :c

As for Toxicroak, it can beat basically everyone on our team at +2 except Aggron with Gunk Shot/Drain Punch, setting up on Suicune.

Yeah, it think Hammer Arm would be more useful on Chesnaught - Seed Bomb was for Donphan and having a 100% accurate move.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
As for Toxicroak, it can beat basically everyone on our team at +2 except Aggron with Gunk Shot/Drain Punch, setting up on Suicune.

Yeah, it think Hammer Arm would be more useful on Chesnaught - Seed Bomb was for Donphan and having a 100% accurate move.

~ Yeah, Donphan isn't really doing anything to Chesnaught unless it carries Toxic, which is highly unlikely IMO. Chesnaught can wear it down with seeds and shield.

Capricornus

King of the Seas
User Name: Capricornus
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Blaze of Glory
Reason for Joining: I used to be into guilds, had a long hiatus, and came back.
Referred by: No one.
Timezone (in GMT: GMT-7
Battle Experience (0-10): About 7
Additional Comments?: Not really. Hope to be put on war team maybe. Idk. I just wanna have fun

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Additional Comments?: Not really. Hope to be put on war team maybe. Idk. I just wanna have fun

Accepted! Welcome to the guild. If you would like to be on the war team, I'll tell our war manager (Dragonicwari) that you're interested. If you're also interested in joining our first tournament, feel free to do so. Just be sure to read the rules and such for it. Any questions, comments, or concerns in regards to the tournament, pm me here or on the xat.

Cherche

Banned

Welcome to the guild, friend. * Gives some waterproof tea *

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry

Pm/vm me or meet me on xat sometime to schedule a testing for the war team.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

Welcome to the guild!

Status
Not open for further replies.