• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

725roy

ambivolent
Yeah, I haven't updated my nuzlocke, but I died on my to Veilstone thanks to stupid crits. I'm out.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Yeah, I haven't updated my nuzlocke, but I died on my to Veilstone thanks to stupid crits. I'm out.

Sorry to hear :( I forgot how haxxy Platinum can be ~_~.

..@Clawz: The memento to Lucario couldn't have been more perfect IMO. Nice match, like your team :).

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
User Name: Svenninja
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: SeventhMeteor
Reason for Joining: I've been offline for a long time, practicing my techniques, and now I'm ready to join a guild as a great fighter.
Referred by: n/a
Timezone (in GMT: EST
Battle Experience (0-10): 10
Additional Comments?: Excellent war team member in previous guild, great at calling opponents' bluffs, I love to talk and get to know people, and I can't wait to join!

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Reason for Joining: I've been offline for a long time, practicing my techniques, and now I'm ready to join a guild as a great fighter.
Additional Comments?: Excellent war team member in previous guild, great at calling opponents' bluffs, I love to talk and get to know people, and I can't wait to join!

Accepted.

I'm going to have to see that 10/10 battling experience first hand. Rarely meet +10s, and I've been in the competitive scene since 07~

Hope you have a lovely stay and please enjoy this water-proof complimentary cookie :).

User Name: Cloneblazer12
PokemonShowdown Name: c1one
Reason for Joining: this is like the only other good guild outside of DD
Referred by: myself, but way back when wari did technically refer me before this was even a thing
Timezone (in GMT: -4
Additional Comments?: hi peeps.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Referred by: myself, but way back when wari did technically refer me before this was even a thing

Hi, Clone :). Welcome aboard ~ Have a pleasant stay. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask~

ger9119

Welcome to SE :D

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
Accepted.

I'm going to have to see that 10/10 battling experience first hand. Rarely meet +10s, and I've been in the competitive scene since 07~

Hope you have a lovely stay and please enjoy this water-proof complimentary cookie :).

Thanks, I'd love to battle soon!

And nice to meet you, 725roy and ger9119!

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

Welcome! :)

emilyshortcake

good left undone
User Name: emilyshortcake
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: I have too many :(
Reason for Joining: I mayyyyy get back into battling. maaaybeee.
Referred by: none of y'all basics
Timezone (in GMT: GMT+2
Battle Experience (0-10): 7.
Additional Comments?: sup brehs.

user name: Emilyshortcake
pokemon online/pokemonshowdown name: I have too many :(
reason for joining: I mayyyyy get back into battling. Maaaybeee.
referred by: None of y'all basics
timezone (in gmt: Gmt+2
battle experience (0-10): 7.
additional comments?: Sup brehs.

Jeez louise hi em!

ger9119

User Name: emilyshortcake
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: I have too many :(
Reason for Joining: I mayyyyy get back into battling. maaaybeee.
Referred by: none of y'all basics
Timezone (in GMT: GMT+2
Battle Experience (0-10): 7.
Additional Comments?: sup brehs.

Wowie mczowie, welcome to SE :)

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
Okay, currently accepting any battle challenge to get this thing started, and I'm thinking I'm joining the war team.

What's the discussion right now, ladies and gents?

Status
Not open for further replies.