• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
Mmm. Trick room got a whole lot sexier with all these slow, powerful new megas and all~. I used to run camerupt on regular trick room, and it owned a lot thanks to its awesome typing (more awesome under TR ofc).

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Mega Sceptile looks scary.

Turpoo

S|utbro
OML, all these new members and omg BB you're not dead.
School hit me harder than I expected... I've already taken naps 3/5 days... My free time is spent sleeping or doing homework, I will be on the xat tomorrow.

These new megas are meh, camerupt is the cutest. Almost Looks like a mushroom.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Mega Gallade actually looks like a devolution male Kirlia imo

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Am I the only one that really likes Mega Gallade's design? It gets the whole point of what Gallade is all about and accentuates it. It looks like an honorable white knight. I think Mega Torpedo looks odd but cool, and Mega Camerupt would be worthy of the name Vesuvius. Nice to see a couple of people recognizing me. ^_^

I've always been a fan of Gallade, and I think that he's awesome. But dang it Gamefreak, too many megas. I can't pick which one will be in my ingame team Dx

This. All of this. I was so set when mega swampert got announced but then youve go all these other rad megas ;-;. I swear if they announce mega ludicolo it will kill me.

ger9119

Well i'm assuming there's one more batch of Megas to be announced, there is Mega Rayquaza which was teased. I think the last batch would put us up to par with what was out for XY.

Well i'm assuming there's one more batch of Megas to be announced, there is Mega Rayquaza which was teased. I think the last batch would put us up to par with what was out for XY.

I agree. Between that and the high probability they won't show all the megas prior to release, we could have a LOT more megas on our hands.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
User Name: TheBluePorygon
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: PS: OptimusPory
Reason for Joining: currently clanless and I want a place to chill when I visit the forums
Referred by: nadie
Timezone (in GMT: gmt-5
Battle Experience (0-10): 8/10 in BW/BW2 0/10 in XY
Additional Comments?:

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
User Name: TheBluePorygon
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: PS: OptimusPory
Reason for Joining: currently clanless and I want a place to chill when I visit the forums
Referred by: nadie
Timezone (in GMT: gmt-5
Battle Experience (0-10): 8/10 in BW/BW2 0/10 in XY
Additional Comments?:

Welcome ~.

Status
Not open for further replies.