• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
I'd have to go with Mega-Lucario. Mega-Salamence looks really cool too.

I like Super Saiyan 3 Manectric and Megacham best competitively (at least till ORAS). If we're talkin about design im KINDA leaning towards mega herra. I dunno i really like it. It's hard to form an opinion on the ORAS megas till i use them, but tbh i like them all (though I like Swampy, Altaria, Lopunny, and Gallade especially).

Snorby

Snorby
I like Super Saiyan 3 Manectric

Clay this is why you're cool.

Competitively speaking I like Mega Pinsir, Mega Scizor, and Xard best, in that order. Sheerly based off aesthetics I'd have to go with my boi Mega Pinsir.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
I would love to see a Mega Flygon
oh boy here we go...

literally everyone wants mega flygon. don't understand why. we have plenty of dragon megas. this would be too much for now

Clay this is why you're cool.

This is what is known as a Manectric that has ascended past a Manectric. AND THIS. IS TO GO. EVEN FURTHER BEYOND.

I dunno, Mega Flygon wouldn't be all that bad. Flygon ain't my favorite Pokemon but I've always been rather fond of it.

Last edited:

ger9119

Tbh I don't like any Megas, none can stand up to Mega Slowbro.
All I want though, is a Mega Shiftry.

Tbh i don't like you, but Mega Slowbro is pretty cool

Does anyone have teams planned for ORAS?

Snorby

Snorby
Swampert/Linoone/Breloom/Sableye/Camerupt/Metagross is the team I want to have.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
i never plan teams for playthroughs, but I will choose Mudkip for my starter and probably use that shiny Beldum. These two are in my top 5 fav pokemon.

Pretty much this. And my 'ideal' in-game team usually never uses an important HM that I need such as FLY >:

venom1950

Ace Trainer
Pretty much this. And my 'ideal' in-game team usually never uses an important HM that I need such as FLY >:

well i always teach a pokemon fly,strength and surf and will probably teach a pokemon dive as it made a return

Snorby

Snorby
I do as well, I just don't like having such moves in my final line-up :/

Surf is always nice to put on your mons, Fly can be good depending on STAB options for your fliers (some mons only get Brave Bird at like 65, for example), and Strength can be nice for things with REALLY bad movepools, but otherwise yeah it's best to just use an HM Slave.

Irrationality

Founder of SE Guild
I find HMs such as Surf to be more of use than say FLY. It's why I mentioned fly out of like all the other HMs. I would take an offensive surf starmie over hydro any day simply because it's in-game. HM slaves are really helpful to navigate around, but most of them are not fitting on an ideal team. Well at least not my ideal in-game team :p

Status
Not open for further replies.