• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Submerged Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;WPQg3lSvWc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WPQg3lSvWc4[/video]

Edit @ 16:02: Mega Rayquaza has been revealed but with no image just yet. It has a new ability called Delta Stream which creates a new weather effect that removes weather and makes moves of a type that Flying-type Pokémon are usually weak to will only deal normal damage to any Flying-type Pokémon in the battle. It lasts as long as Rayquaza is in battle
Edit @ 16:08: Trailer also shows a move called Dragon Ascent which is said to be the most powerful Flying-type move.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
tumblr_n57ju0yM0L1rzs08oo1_r2_500.png

mega rayquayquay ill be band from doubles,triples and multi for sure. its ability is too powerful. imagine multi battle with mega rayquayquay and mega salamence. or triple battle with talonflame and staraptor. or double with talonflame. ultimate destruction

Last edited:
Considering that normal Rayquaza is banned from everything bar Ubers, and that he's a wet paper bag, I don't see an issue wih this ability.

WHOOOAAAAA MEGA RAYQUAZA. Well good golly gosh dang sonofagun, i bet absolutely NO ONE saw that one coming. In all seriousness, I really dig mega rayquaza's design for some reason. Idk the little yellowy-orange streamer things comin off it look cool to me.

Sucka_Punch

Just letting everyone know that I'm still alive.. Not in the pokemon sense, but still alive nonetheless. Still playing yugioh hardcore. People can't touch my skills.

Snorby

Snorby
Mega Rayquaza makes me want to play Ubers when ORAS comes out.

venom1950

Ace Trainer
focus sash galvantula can 2hko it easily with thunder even after it changes type to ice or fire and if you predict that it will attack you with a grass move signal beam can ohko it
as stupid as banning aegislash and banning mega gengar from ubers.

Last edited:

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
User Name: Psilo
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Psilo
Reason for Joining: bored
Referred by:
Timezone (in GMT: -6
Battle Experience (0-10): 7
Additional Comments?:

Did anyone get Smash 4?

So there's been talk about a possible Greninja suspect test. Thoughts?

I'll edit mine in in a bit.

Ye no. It's annoying af to face if you're using offense, but it's not broken in anyway way.

focus sash galvantula can 2hko it easily with thunder even after it changes type to ice or fire and if you predict that it will attack you with a grass move signal beam can ohko it
as stupid as banning aegislash and banning mega gengar from ubers.

No, Aegislash had legit reasons to get banned. Even if I didn't think it was that broken, the reasons it was banned were completely legitimate.

Snorby

Snorby
A Greninja suspect would be stupid beyond belief. It's pretty much the easiest thing to RKill in the entire meta. If you can outspeed it, you can pretty much OHKO it. It can't handle priority unless it resists it. It is 100% walled by Pink Blobs, AV Azumarill handles it somewhat well even when it packs HP Grass (252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Hidden Power Grass vs. 16 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Azumarill: 135-164 (39.1 - 47.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO). Like Clay said, AV Raikou beats it too, along with AV Kube.

I got Smash 4, and love both Greninja and Bowser Jr. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.